Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes good at providing a birdseye view of an area.

So is Skibaboo. She made excellent maps that has been posted earlier in the threads.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

The police had been trying to arrested him for the gun possession way before the murders (because he was committed as an inpatient involuntarily he wasn't supposed to have, much less deal in guns). It was only because they filed incorrectly that he wasn't arrested much earlier. No doubt he would have been bailed but maybe that would have led to more supervision and less likely to murder? (Who knows) I'll bet LE is not happy they screwed up the first time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
His parents knew about the gun case. It did not lead to more supervision.

The sneakers are Jordan 5's and cement is a color for Air Jordan's. My son collects sneakers. Sometimes sneakers are just sneakers. There is a large secondary market for sneakers. Check out fight club.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I've been saying! A recent diagnosis as serious as this should have warranted much closer supervision-so what if the parents are busy! Something isn't quite right here, between the alleged atv accident and the February schizophrenia diagnosis.

I read somewhere that CD had something like 30 encounters with LE between the ages of 16 and 20. He was told not to return to his college campus. It sounds like he might have been a totally rage-full child. And as to having a child checked into a mental,institution, yeah, totally, so what if the parents are busy, and as someone else mentioned the paternal machismo thing, but there is also the reputation thing especially in certain financially successful individuals. Part of the tragedy here is they could have afforded help for CD. But it seems like he just roamed unchecked.

And kids communicate in the most detached way with tweets and texts without all their faculties: sight, sound and smell to sense even a hint of danger. No blame here because most kids are also inherently trusting. But maybe it is also easier for the deceivers to deceive...

So, I wonder, did anyone know about this very serious diagnosis of schizophrenia? Before now?

It may be a case of the parents simply not wanting to believe it. From what I have heard, the mother pushed for the treatment but the father kept pulling him out. It's possible it's a machismo thing. I know with my own parents, it was difficult to get their support when I wanted treatment for my own bipolar and ADD. Things didn't feel right to me around 23 (although in retrospect, I probably should have been treated for the ADD when I was younger) and I'm glad I sought help on my own. My mother somewhat accepts it now, 13 years later, but my father rants about my generation needing to blame things on something, etc. My aunt/his sister had very well documented and thoroughly treated mental health issues, so I suspect my dad's reticence has to do with her struggles.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I think you may be right about the parents struggling with each other over this. We'll never know, and I suppose it isn't any of our business, either. Still, I would like to know what the deal is re: the atv accident. Everybody's saying he was "different" after it, but in spite of the report of broken bones, no one who has talked about it can point to any. I am having a hard time understanding that he was someplace alone with an ATV, riding it around someplace and nobody missed him. He is legally a man at 20, but since he lived at his parents' house, you'd think somebody would wonder "where's Cosmo"? I'm kind of wondering if maybe he got his diagnosis earlier than that, and started on some kind of medication that made him "different"-and possibly disagreed with him, resulting in the involuntary lock up. This might explain some of the other stuff that went on where he got kicked off of his college campus, etc

It's possible he sold shoes as a cover. So while the pictures without the ammo he was actually selling shoes and then the pictures with the ammo he was selling guns. Just a guess.

CD was already banned from his former college campus long before the ATV accident. So for all of this talk of his being "off" as a recent thing, I call BS. Maybe he was worse than before. But he was frightening people even back then, enough for college administration to get involved. That isn't something they do lightly-especially in this litigious society.

I've been away this weekend so I'm sure I miss a lot.

Responsibility for gun ownership is the owners, period! You know where your gun is at all times! I have to question where the gun was that is wasn't missed prior to this slaughter. Was it locked up? Who supplied the other guns?

Why if you 302ed your son due to mental illness, extra care for a firearm was not taken? I own several hand guns and they are secured and accounted for at all times. There's no excuse for this unless you are frighten for your safety and it's in the side table. Then maybe, but you should notice it missing. CCW's are not required for handguns that are not carried in public. Was this just for self defense for the home? I don't know Bensalem but there seems to be quite a few cameras on his home. Maybe there is more to the story.

I don't read the confession as CD blaming the victims I read it as an account of what he perceives as HIS account of what took place. Really he wrote that a poor boy was running for his life when he shot him and that he rode over Meo. How much worse could it get then that? That confession is what nightmare are made of.

If by any chance they connect CD to other murders he then is not protected by his plea agreement and could at that time be charged again for murder and the death penalty.

The world has changed. I live in a fairly safe area and I never locked my doors when running to the store or picking up by sons from school. That has changed as the drug epidemic has grown. Desperation breads drastic actions that normally would not take place. I preach this to my boys every day. Be aware of your surrounds at all times and don't put yourself in arms way.

Here is something that has me really wondering how well he was being taken care of. How in the heck can you ride an ATV have an accident and lay in the woods and your family isn't looking for you????? I read it was almost 36 hrs am I not correct with this info? I am in contact with my boys at all time. Funny thing is if I go out and I don't call my 21 yr old will call me to see where I'm at.

As for the pictures with the bullets and sneakers, Could this be a scared tactic use as to warn people "Don't try anything when buying them"

Where did he get the sneakers and ammo? Was the gun (a shotgun) he was allegedly going to sell to JTP ever recovered? I just really don't like the fact that CD is having the last word on the four victim's intentions. Why is the press reporting his allegations in his confession as fact? Why isn't there a disclaimer? Are the investigators still compiling evidence? So many unanswered questions.

Where did he get the sneakers and ammo? Was the gun (a shotgun) he was allegedly going to sell to JTP ever recovered? I just really don't like the fact that CD is having the last word on the four victim's intentions. Why is the press reporting his allegations in his confession as fact? Why isn't there a disclaimer? Are the investigators still compiling evidence? So many unanswered questions.

We have not been privy to any of the SMS, MMS, Phone logs and interviews. There is a whole investigation that we are not privy to and may never be. With as professional as the DA is I have to believe he released just enough to get more information and to keep the community involved.

Here is what I found out about the meaning of hanging shoes on a wire.
https://www.reference.com/world-view/shoes-hanging-power-lines-mean-16fca680cad21664
"To see a pair of shoes dangling on a power line is generally meant to promote a street gang, pinpoint a drug-dealing zone or to commemorate a life or death event. The precise meaning of a pair of shoes hanging in a particular location depends in every case. In some instances, students throw shoes on nearby power lines to celebrate a graduation or to grieve someone’s loss."

Here in the Philadelphia area (where these murders occurred) it's been a common practice for generations to throw your old shoes over the wires on your street. No symbolism to it as far as I'm aware of.

CD was already banned from his former college campus long before the ATV accident. So for all of this talk of his being "off" as a recent thing, I call BS. Maybe he was worse than before. But he was frightening people even back then, enough for college administration to get involved. That isn't something they do lightly-especially in this litigious society.

Having two classes with him, that's definitely a thing. The biggest and weirdest thing about him was that....he was book smart and was kind of a teacher's pet in our one biology course. He would raise his hands on nearly every question, we would all roll our eyes, but he was mostly right. Our old school wasn't exactly on the reputation of a Swarthmore or UPenn but it has a very respected science background.

I have no clue on specifics however on his removal from school. I know there were rumors of some sort of filing/restraining order regarding someone on campus but no idea if it was student, faculty, neighborhood, etc. He was a huge bragger though, that was the main thing. It was about EVERYTHING too. Everything from women to cars to how much he could party to getting math questions right, etc.

Here is what I found out about the meaning of hanging shoes on a wire.
https://www.reference.com/world-view/shoes-hanging-power-lines-mean-16fca680cad21664
"To see a pair of shoes dangling on a power line is generally meant to promote a street gang, pinpoint a drug-dealing zone or to commemorate a life or death event. The precise meaning of a pair of shoes hanging in a particular location depends in every case. In some instances, students throw shoes on nearby power lines to celebrate a graduation or to grieve someone’s loss."

"The thrust of the film is probably best summed up by an anonymous caller who appears on the soundtrack near the end. “You talk to 200 different people,” he says, “and you’re probably going to get 200 different answers.”

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision...-wires-documentary-explains/story?id=20047732

The Mystery of the Flying Kicks

[video=vimeo;71867019]https://vimeo.com/71867019[/video]

Hes good at providing a birdseye view of an area.

grayhuze is awesome and yes he would be able to make a valuable contribution. What I was saying is I'd like to see visual proof of where JTP's body was buried, a pic from MSM, helicopter footage over the area showing the scene etc, so I can pinpoint the exact location for the case map. I don't believe those are available currently though, so I have marked a guesstimate based off a pretty vague description that we have been given.

Hope that makes sense!

First time poster here. After taking a closer look at the Flickr pics, there looks to be gun magazines included next to the ammunition. Would someone be able to know the kind of gun just by a photo of he ammunition, or would you need to see the magazine as well? If you couldn't tell, I know little to nothing about guns, so I hope this isn't a ridiculous question. If you look to the far left and right, you can see the magazines. This isn't accidental. Why would CD include this?

In some neighborhoods where I live (Michigan)....when you see shoes thrown over the telephone lines..hanging from the shoe laces, it means a drug dealer is in the immediate area. Not sure if thats a national thing or just local to me. If not local, the "shoe sales" could just be the cover. jat

I doubt drug dealers want a sign put up for the cops that they're in business.
There's a really good 15 minute Aussie film at this link about all the reasons people have given for throwing shoes on power lines all over the world.
https://www.google.com/amp/io9.gizm...hrow-sneakers-over-power-lines-1545896609/amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod