Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The thrust of the film is probably best summed up by an anonymous caller who appears on the soundtrack near the end. “You talk to 200 different people,” he says, “and you’re probably going to get 200 different answers.”

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision...-wires-documentary-explains/story?id=20047732

The Mystery of the Flying Kicks

[video=vimeo;71867019]https://vimeo.com/71867019[/video]

Oops.
I was watching "The Mystery of Flying Kicks" and didn't see you had already posted the link before I posted

Here is what I found out about the meaning of hanging shoes on a wire.
https://www.reference.com/world-view/shoes-hanging-power-lines-mean-16fca680cad21664
"To see a pair of shoes dangling on a power line is generally meant to promote a street gang, pinpoint a drug-dealing zone or to commemorate a life or death event. The precise meaning of a pair of shoes hanging in a particular location depends in every case. In some instances, students throw shoes on nearby power lines to celebrate a graduation or to grieve someone’s loss."
Well, growing up in Queens NY in the 70s it only meant you got new sneakers and had good aim

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I also think they should cross reference any murders in the area or shootings in which sneakers were missing from the victim. In one pic on CD's instagram he had a pic of a pair of sneakers with a two bullets standing between them and a piece of paper in front that read "Cosmos DiNardo February 5, 2014". I went looking in the newspapers to see if there were any shootings that day and there were two but neither mentioned if the victims' shoes had been stolen. Could he have started by shooting for shoes to sell and then graduated to this?
View attachment 120073 http://media.philly.com/images/298*300/dixon-69368-e-wp-content-uploads-2017-07-Cosmo5.png

There are various BST (buy/sell/trade) groups on Facebook, and some have 'strict' rules to prevent members from scamming/being scammed. For example, (I have a 5 year old daughter) I am in one called hottest toys bst, which is where many people bought and sold coveted hatchimals before Christmas, as well as a few groups for bst of American Girl Dolls and their accessories. All of those groups require that members posting items for sale include a piece of paper with their name and the date hand written on it in a picture showing an entire image of what they are selling. This shows that seller actually currently has the item in his or her possession, and reduced the likeliness of being scammed somewhat. I think that is what we are seeing when we see CD name and date in the shoe photos.

The bullets could be multiple things. They could just be there because he is a creep. But also many Facebook bst or yardsale groups do not allow the sale of guns or ammo (I am in Wisconsin, I am not sure if this is state specific or not). Sometimes people get away with soliciting sales of guns or ammo on Facebook groups by posting another item alone with the gun or ammo for sale, but the description may only include the other item or may state that the other item is for sale for $xx and 'anything else pictured' is included 'free of charge' (although realistically it is actually the other way around).

Regardless, I think cosmo is a sick twisted individual, but just wanted to help possibly make sense of this photo based on my own experience with selling things online.

Also, FWIW, I used to be big into bst of boutique clothing, which i think could be an environment somewhat comparable to high end shoes, and some of the people I encountered were bat **** crazy. Literally over a dress. Most were amazing kind women who shared a love for these dresses, but there always seemed to be a crazy or two popping up from time to time. Or someone freaking out because their husband would see the $9000 cc bill they racked up on a release, so scrambling to sell everything else they owned. What I mean to say, is I definitely don't believe this is all over marijuana, but wouldn't be surprised if some or all of the 4 had connections to cosmo via the shoe 'flipping' he seemed to partake in, and a shoe deal could have been enough to set CD off considering he does not seem to be in a logical or reasonable state of mind.
All JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding CD's possible motives to lie and say that SK shot DF first:
I can think of two. One is that CD's parents were nearby when he was making his confession. In his mind, he seemed less evil somehow if he didn't shoot all 4 young men 'first.' The second, and more likely, is that CD made his deal to avoid the death penalty. SK has made no such deal that we know of. CD really might just want SK to face the death penalty for at least one first degree murder.

I doubt drug dealers want a sign put up for the cops that they're in business.
There's a really good 15 minute Aussie film at this link about all the reasons people have given for throwing shoes on power lines all over the world.
https://www.google.com/amp/io9.gizm...hrow-sneakers-over-power-lines-1545896609/amp

i don't think LE would necessarily connect it. I can see something like this being done to mark territory. It lets the competition know the area is taken.

CD was already banned from his former college campus long before the ATV accident. So for all of this talk of his being "off" as a recent thing, I call BS. Maybe he was worse than before. But he was frightening people even back then, enough for college administration to get involved. That isn't something they do lightly-especially in this litigious society.

This is why I think the schizophrenia diagnosis came a bit (or a lot) earlier than February.

Regarding CD's possible motives to lie and say that SK shot DF first:
I can think of two. One is that CD's parents were nearby when he was making his confession. In his mind, he seemed less evil somehow if he didn't shoot all 4 young men 'first.' The second, and more likely, is that CD made his deal to avoid the death penalty. SK has made no such deal that we know of. CD really might just want SK to face the death penalty for at least one first degree murder.

Death penalty is only off the table if CD tells the truth; but how do they know?

This is why I think the schizophrenia diagnosis came a bit (or a lot) earlier than February.
I agree that there had to be symptoms of mental illness that sent warning signs to the family prior to the 302. I'm guessing it could be as long as several years prior to the diagnosis. You don't just wake up one day and take those measures.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm still not convinced they diagnosed him. Maybe he had a psychotic break? And a 302. Maybe they suspected schizophrenia and then some kind of giant denial? Was he on meds that helped, and then crazy off meds? Under a doctor's care regularly? And other street drugs on top of all that? And I still wonder if his contacts knew how serious it was, or was it all swept under the rug?

I've known two people with schizophrenia, school chum, and a neighbor's son growing up, and it is a debilitating illness. I mean you know something is way off. And, they needed care. I know it is an individual thing and there are some who manage well, but it takes a lot of work and care.

SK was shot in march 2017 at Comly St and Tabor Rd but I cannot find anything on it.

There are various BST (buy/sell/trade) groups on Facebook, and some have 'strict' rules to prevent members from scamming/being scammed. For example, (I have a 5 year old daughter) I am in one called hottest toys bst, which is where many people bought and sold coveted hatchimals before Christmas, as well as a few groups for bst of American Girl Dolls and their accessories. All of those groups require that members posting items for sale include a piece of paper with their name and the date hand written on it in a picture showing an entire image of what they are selling. This shows that seller actually currently has the item in his or her possession, and reduced the likeliness of being scammed somewhat. I think that is what we are seeing when we see CD name and date in the shoe photos.

The bullets could be multiple things. They could just be there because he is a creep. But also many Facebook bst or yardsale groups do not allow the sale of guns or ammo (I am in Wisconsin, I am not sure if this is state specific or not). Sometimes people get away with soliciting sales of guns or ammo on Facebook groups by posting another item alone with the gun or ammo for sale, but the description may only include the other item or may state that the other item is for sale for $xx and 'anything else pictured' is included 'free of charge' (although realistically it is actually the other way around).

Regardless, I think cosmo is a sick twisted individual, but just wanted to help possibly make sense of this photo based on my own experience with selling things online.

Also, FWIW, I used to be big into bst of boutique clothing, which i think could be an environment somewhat comparable to high end shoes, and some of the people I encountered were bat **** crazy. Literally over a dress. Most were amazing kind women who shared a love for these dresses, but there always seemed to be a crazy or two popping up from time to time. Or someone freaking out because their husband would see the $9000 cc bill they racked up on a release, so scrambling to sell everything else they owned. What I mean to say, is I definitely don't believe this is all over marijuana, but wouldn't be surprised if some or all of the 4 had connections to cosmo via the shoe 'flipping' he seemed to partake in, and a shoe deal could have been enough to set CD off considering he does not seem to be in a logical or reasonable state of mind.
All JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM, It was stated in msm that JP & CD were both part of a facebook group that sold the shoes, so there was that connection that has been mentioned.

OMG. They may be his trophy!

Wait. No. I just looked at his selection on the flicker thing from Feb. '14. He was selling his own used shoes, taking the photos in his own closet. He was 17. Once again, things are not all that they have been jacked up to be. He was selling his own used shoes online. Shoes his parents bought for him, or at least paid for.

He wasn't standing in lines or PAYING anyone to stand in line for him to buy the latest kicks or whatever for re-sale in some genius business plan. He was selling some of his excess and used possessions.

It's fine. People do it all over the world.

I'm still not convinced they diagnosed him. Maybe he had a psychotic break? And a 302. Maybe they suspected schizophrenia and then some kind of giant denial? Was he on meds that helped, and then crazy off meds? Under a doctor's care regularly? And other street drugs on top of all that? And I still wonder if his contacts knew how serious it was, or was it all swept under the rug?

Having worked previously in the mental health field, i was part of a team that worked with young clients based at a community centre where they reported daily and had various organized activities and support. A lot of those clients were Drug & Alcohol induced schizophrenia patients.
So if someone gets into substance abuse in their young teenage years before the brain is fully developed they can end up with a mental health problem.
But regardless of whatever happened in CD's case, he is now a 20 yr. old charged with terrible crimes for which he will no longer pose a danger to society. It's just shocking of the lives he has now destroyed along with his cousin. They both have the same criminal charges apart from SK charged with 3 of the murders and CD 4 of them.

I'm sorry - is there any reason why this evil person shot four young men?

I'm sorry - is there any reason why this evil person shot four young men?

In my personal opinion there is never a reason to kill another human being unless they are in your face trying to kill you, and then you have the right to defend yourself and fight for your own life.
No, no reason that i can see unless he heard voices in his head saying stuff to him to kill and sometimes those voices win.
They used to think many years ago that mental illness was demonic possession back in the day when they didn't understand things better.

From the photo posted by CD 2/5/14, it's clear the shoe is an "Air Jordan"
I've looked at some styles from 2013. The "kicker" is some styles are described as "cement white" and I've also seen the reference of "fire"
I am trying to FIND THAT EXACT shoe.
I think there is a hidden message in this picture that only those "In the know" would get, while the rest of us see shoes, ammo and a magazine for a pistol.

Still digging!
MOO

MOO

no hidden messages, just selling sneakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea