Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the shoe is someone else's like the victims? He tried selling the car, why not a shoe and the bullet could be symbolic

Or he is just another young moron who thinks he becomes more of a man if he shows that he has access to weapons not understanding that this just makes him look like a looser....

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

It happened on mine as well when I tried to open a link on another thread of a missing PA teen. Weird It is back to normal now

Mine has changed to mobile style mode as well. I can't do "thank you" ugh..not sure how to get it back to normal.

That makes sense actually
A way to advertise arms by the caliber bullet, but make it look like shoes.
By the way, all of the kids I know that sell Kicks only sell brand new "out of the box". Alot of the shoes in Cosmos pix look used.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
They look like they have "soot" on them. Maybe that is how they are supposed to look.
MOO

MOO

I am new to WebSleuths having found the site following the news of the murder of 4 men in Bucks County.

The more I read about this horrible crime the more things did not totally add up. Today though I noticed what first appeared to me as a typo in the affidavit / confession. SK notes that he was present as early as 7/5 when it was originally reported CD acted alone in the first murder. The Affidavit / Confession also shows Saturday the 8[SUP]th[/SUP] as the 7[SUP]th[/SUP], another typo or something else altogether?

The more I dwelled on this the more I thought “what if”. If CD killed these 4 men and used a backhoe to bury the bodies after he tried burning them and selling one of their cars, it would be extremely hard for him to use an insanity / mentally ill defense. But what if SK was offered a huge sum of cash to implicate himself in all of this claiming he took the major role in disposing the bodies while he played no part in the actual murders. Would this allow SK to go away to prison for a while and later get out of prison to a huge payday but ultimately allowing CD to use mental issues / insanity as his defense and not spend life behind bars?

I know he signed a confession to avoid the death penalty but I also understand it can be used as a bargaining chip as well to receive better treatment and other perks. If I am not mistaken, only 3 people have been put to death in PA since 1976. CD has a wealthy family possibly backing him along with some of the best lawyers available……so “What If”.

If you are not viewing via a mobile device make sure at the far bottom left of your screen says "WS 2016" - if it doesn't select that view via the pull down menu there.

No, we have many ways of knowing. It has been stated by others in MSM, a friend identified in The Rolling Stones article said the same, unidentified but quotes neighbors in other articles, as well as by LE in the affidavit. So there really is no question that this accident happened and changed his behavior. Though he was weird before, but probably not totally nuts.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/9de77bc20562e1f8169f3b6a60129199

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was moreso referring to the person who made that post and what they said his ex gf said-not the fact of whether he was in an atv accident or not..again not saying it's not all true but with the internet I could create an account and say I was anyone and say anything that doesn't make it true...that's why the rules are in place here so we don't jump off in a hundred directions on something that may or may not be true..like the Twitter user the other night who turned out to be full of it..just trying to maintain the integrity I guess..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, it's definitely just a shoe sale pic that happens to be creepy. The ammo is a huge nope and weird af, I agree, but I don't think the date is anything but a common form of timestamp used on the internet, just to show he has the shoes.

In some neighborhoods where I live (Michigan)....when you see shoes thrown over the telephone lines..hanging from the shoe laces, it means a drug dealer is in the immediate area. Not sure if thats a national thing or just local to me. If not local, the "shoe sales" could just be the cover. jat

The police had been trying to arrested him for the gun possession way before the murders (because he was committed as an inpatient involuntarily he wasn't supposed to have, much less deal in guns). It was only because they filed incorrectly that he wasn't arrested much earlier. No doubt he would have been bailed but maybe that would have led to more supervision and less likely to murder? (Who knows) I'll bet LE is not happy they screwed up the first time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am more concerned about the size of the large cartridge.
It looks to be a 50 caliber for an assault rifle. I don't know what the law is in Pennsylvania regarding owning one, but the date on the paper is 2/5/14.
Almost 3 1/2 years ago! < when he would have been about 17?

I'm sure some of you fellow sleuths know more about weapons and ammo.
Perhaps this is a non issue.
MOO
705f1665f65f6f6ff35c3132165a5c53.jpg
ada4177ba29eb286ac587f452f3f4489.jpg

I forgot link to photo.
I was just using this as an example.
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-a-50-caliber-bullet-called-a-50-caliber-bullet
MOO

I am more concerned about the size of the large cartridge.
It looks to be a 50 caliber for an assault rifle. I don't know what the law is in Pennsylvania regarding owning one, but the date on the paper is 2/5/14.
Almost 3 1/2 years ago! < when he would have been about 17?

I'm sure some of you fellow sleuths know more about weapons and ammo.
Perhaps this is a non issue.
MOO
705f1665f65f6f6ff35c3132165a5c53.jpg
ada4177ba29eb286ac587f452f3f4489.jpg

MOO

Yeah, definitely does not look like the shoes are the main focus of that picture....

Would be a convenient, quick way to cover up a spot that has been dug up

Or he picks locations where the concrete is already there so he can use it to cover the grave. Making it less likely to be noticed or dug up by animals.

In some neighborhoods where I live (Michigan)....when you see shoes thrown over the telephone lines..hanging from the shoe laces, it means a drug dealer is in the immediate area. Not sure if thats a national thing or just local to me. If not local, the "shoe sales" could just be the cover. jat
It means "meth" in North Georgia.
MOO

MOO

It means "drunk university students nearby" in my town :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

As each day passes, I become more questioning of each event leading up to and including Cosmos fast confession. There is something hidden in all of this story. IMO.

My inclination is the family name and money. For example the police papers that were written improperly, therefore, Cosmos had to be released. How many times do police write this same citation and how many times does it get written correctly? Hmmm... sure a smart lawyer caught it, but LE also knew who it was being written for so a slight mistake would set him free. This type of thing happens in every city, money and notierity talk.

Another thing, any of Cosmos juvenile records before 18 are sealed. Right? So who knows what if anything is in them.

I truly hope there are no more bodies to be found. It is an even sadder situation when the two parents don't agree on a child's diagnosis and are frightening each other.

Here is what I found out about the meaning of hanging shoes on a wire.
https://www.reference.com/world-view/shoes-hanging-power-lines-mean-16fca680cad21664
"To see a pair of shoes dangling on a power line is generally meant to promote a street gang, pinpoint a drug-dealing zone or to commemorate a life or death event. The precise meaning of a pair of shoes hanging in a particular location depends in every case. In some instances, students throw shoes on nearby power lines to celebrate a graduation or to grieve someone’s loss."

From the photo posted by CD 2/5/14, it's clear the shoe is an "Air Jordan"
I've looked at some styles from 2013. The "kicker" is some styles are described as "cement white" and I've also seen the reference of "fire"
I am trying to FIND THAT EXACT shoe.
I think there is a hidden message in this picture that only those "In the know" would get, while the rest of us see shoes, ammo and a magazine for a pistol.

Still digging!
MOO

MOO

that is an international thing ...

From the photo posted by CD 2/5/14, it's clear the shoe is an "Air Jordan"
I've looked at some styles from 2013. The "kicker" is some styles are described as "cement white" and I've also seen the reference of "fire"
I am trying to FIND THAT EXACT shoe.
I think there is a hidden message in this picture that only those "In the know" would get, while the rest of us see shoes, ammo and a magazine for a pistol.

Still digging!
MOO

MOO

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/clo/d/nike-air-jordan-retro-white/6215635448.html
Cement White looks like a real description if this ad is any indication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo