Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning on setting up a time for the mods to call so I can become verified. I've just been working 15 hour days all over the place, so I was waiting until the craziness of work was over. The only time I've been available lately is 2:30-3:00 am EST [emoji26] while I'm omw into work lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yay!...

Yes...I think so. Covers up the look of freshly turned dirt...also serves as backfill after digging a hole and dont have enough soil to put back in. Stops animals from getting into a buried item, etc

Foxfire might jump in here and say provides a marked place to revisit. I'd agree.

Local news stations (big affiliates, ABC, etc.) continue to report that CD lured them there under the pretense of buying weed. They place significant emphasis on those two words.

My biggest question remains: Why these four? I don't believe the stories about wanting to rob them. Nothing written about them makes it sound like they would have that much on them, and like others have stated, in that area, he could have easily found young people carrying a lot more. Also, the media talked specific dollar amounts about everything else in his confession. Where was the detail regarding how much he stole from each person before killing them?

Or he is just another young moron who thinks he becomes more of a man if he shows that he has access to weapons not understanding that this just makes him look like a looser....

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Indeed, could just bravado and "wanna be gangsta" at that time, no doubt, or perhaps a snapshot of a fantasy/intention, conscious or subconscious, which ultimately grew to its deadly fruition.

Where and how did he get these used shoes of variable sizes? Not saying necessarily they are victim shoes so to speak but we might be missing a big online chunk profile/activity wise. Cmon sleuthers...there are potentially more online profiles out there I suspect and vital electronic footprint data out there ... back to read now I swear!) So much to process here, processing it still slowly...

Thanks for these pictures. So very sad.

The second link has comments by the families of the deceased, except for Tom Meo. Has his family commented anywhere? He is such a nice-looking young man, as are the other three, and it must be terribly hard to sum up a young life snuffed out in just a few words.

We grieve for all four.
I did see something his girlfriend wrote, along with another post by one of her friends. Sounds like he was a nice young man with a great sense of humor.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

:bump:

I am more concerned about the size of the large cartridge.
It looks to be a 50 caliber for an assault rifle. I don't know what the law is in Pennsylvania regarding owning one, but the date on the paper is 2/5/14.
Almost 3 1/2 years ago! < when he would have been about 17?

I'm sure some of you fellow sleuths know more about weapons and ammo.
Perhaps this is a non issue.
MOO
705f1665f65f6f6ff35c3132165a5c53.jpg
ada4177ba29eb286ac587f452f3f4489.jpg

I forgot link to photo.
I was just using this as an example.
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-a-50-caliber-bullet-called-a-50-caliber-bullet
MOO

Also, seeing 4 diff rounds here? Been wanting to analyze the background in each of these photos...quite a subjective thing I've learned (it's a bird it's a plane it's a panda, reference to A and L's thread)

BBM, Unless he was planning on distributing the weed to make some extra money? A dealer will buy quantity to distribute smaller amounts to customers. Even $800 worth is a fair bit of weed just for personal use. If that story is in fact true?

Unless I missed something, CD didn't mention how much weed or the price he was selling TM

He specifically mentioned the high amounts in the alleged sales with JP and DF and the price of the deal, and even went as far to say what amount JP brought instead. Just seems weird to me he would be so specific and then say nothing about the third.

IMO supports the thought there is so much more to the story or there was not a deal in place/ he didn't actually have weed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheese n rice why do you have 4 different caliber ammo rounds in your for sale shoe pics? Seriously hinky imo.

Where and how did he get these used shoes of variable sizes? Not saying necessarily they are victim sboes so to speak but we might be missing a big online chunk profile wise. Cmon sleuthers (OK going back to read now I swear!) So much to process, processing it still slowly...

Talked to a man a few months ago in front of me in line at Goodwill in Allentown who had a buggy filled with mens and womens shoes, boots, and sneakers. He explained for example this pair of size 9 mens red wing work boots for $5 will fetch me $70-$120 on ebay.

I also purchased a used/like new pair of Nike foamsite sneakers for $50 and was shocked to see them on ebay for $299 and up. I refrain from wearing them out at night as a friend was robbed one night of his sneakers, a few dollars, and cell phone one night. Sad but true.

Unless I missed something, CD didn't mention how much weed or the price he was selling TM

He specifically mentioned the high amounts in the alleged sales with JP and DF and the price of the deal, and even went as far to say what amount JP brought instead. Just seems weird to me he would be so specific and then say nothing about the third.

IMO supports the thought there is so much more to the story or there was not a deal in place/ he didn't actually have weed

From what i recall a deal for $8000 worth of weed has been stated that CD was going to sell to JP. But only $800 was offered because that is all the money JP had and he didn't have the $8000. He offered to sell JP 4 lbs. of marijuana initially. But then instead of selling JP $800 of mj. he offered to sell him a shotgun for the $800. Which really doesn't make sense?

Been catching up on posts on and off today and I must say you all are so freakin brilliant!!!

From what i recall a deal for $8000 worth of weed has been stated that CD was going to sell to JP. But only $800 was offered because that is all the money JP had and he didn't have the $8000.

Thought CD sold him a shotgun instead. Being the only perp in this murder he can say anything and he definitely wouldnt say he killed him for $20 and for all we know he could have killed him for nothing.

Thought CD sold him a shotgun instead. Being the only perp in this murder he can say anything and he definitely wouldnt say he killed him for $20 and for all we know he could have killed him for nothing.

Nothing is my guess. Killing for the sake of it. And JTP was probably his first victim because he went to school with him and JTP was making something of his life and CD was a failed wannabe gangster.

From what i recall a deal for $8000 worth of weed has been stated that CD was going to sell to JP. But only $800 was offered because that is all the money JP had and he didn't have the $8000. He offered to sell JP 4 lbs. of marijuana initially. But then instead of selling JP $800 of mj. he offered to sell him a shotgun for the $800. Which really doesn't make sense?

Makes no sense at all. Why not sell him a QP for 800 since that's all he had. I don't get it.

In the affidavit CD states he could sell JP a shotgun for $800. CD then takes JP to a remote part of the property and gives JP a shotgun. Then CD shot and killed him.
https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/sites/default/files/29567/post/attachments/dinardo_documents.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15