Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where i am going with this is trying to figure out Why those four boys in particular? If he wanted to kill for thrills he could of singled out any random person who he saw as being an easy target.
That's what serial killers do to satisfy their murderous urges.

I think that these were random people whom he saw as easy targets because they went with him to his private killing grounds, although I am not sure about Jimi. I think that there may have been some personal jealousy there...

I think that these were random people whom he saw as easy targets because they went with him to his private killing grounds, although I am not sure about Jimi. I think that there may have been some personal jealousy there...

Went there for what? I wouldn't get into someone's car to go to wherever? and for whatever? if i didn't know them very well would you? There had to be a reason IMO.

CD didn't tell them where these other victims are then? Well he did brag about killing before.

If he did tell the investigators where they are, they might not be putting out any info on that to the press until they can confirm it
It might just be all BS.....but then again, it would fit the time frame of the post he made with the shoes and bullets posted in 2014.
He would have been around age 15 at that time
Could have been his "trophy" shot of the victim"s shoes ?

But if there was a social side, there was also a scary, dark one, acquaintances said. While he was a teenager, his anger and aggression could not be talked down. At 15, he punched two strangers at a mall when he saw them talking to his girlfriend, according to a friend.

“Cosmo was crazy,” said Amber Peters, 20, whose boyfriend was once close to Mr. DiNardo. "He’s been talking about killing people since he was 14.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...-pennsylvania-murders-cosmo-dinardo-.amp.html

But if there was a social side, there was also a scary, dark one, acquaintances said. While he was a teenager, his anger and aggression could not be talked down. At 15, he punched two strangers at a mall when he saw them talking to his girlfriend, according to a friend.

“Cosmo was crazy,” said Amber Peters, 20, whose boyfriend was once close to Mr. DiNardo. "He’s been talking about killing people since he was 14.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...-pennsylvania-murders-cosmo-dinardo-.amp.html

Long before his ATV accident.

Went there for what? I wouldn't get into someone's car to go to wherever? and for whatever? if i didn't know them very well would you? There had to be a reason IMO.

For whatever reason he gave them, whether it was pot or sneakers or alcohol or whatever. He lured them with something.

Maybe, maybe not? Out of any of them it actually mentions in the affidavit that CD & KBM were friends, but doesn't state that about CD and the victims in this case.
I'm still wondering if inadvertently CD heard via the rumor mill that those boys had ratted him out for something or trying to set him up for something? In his delusional mind that is.

If my friend killed four people (supposedly over $800 robberies) and then met me to sell me a dead man's car and I turned it down I still think I would be feeling thankful my "friend" didn't kill me too.

I apologize if someone already posted this and I missed it, Is Cosmo's 4 life sentences concurrent or consecutive?

If my friend killed four people (supposedly over $800 robberies) and then met me t o sell me a dead man's car and I turned it down I still think I would be feeling thankful my "friend" didn't kill me too.

Are we sure that they met? Maybe KBM turned down the deal texted to him. He may have been an intended victim if he actually met up for the sale. It seems that CD was luring victims all over the place with whatever he could.

If my friend killed four people (supposedly over $800 robberies) and then met me to sell me a dead man's car and I turned it down I still think I would be feeling thankful my "friend" didn't kill me too.

I would think so, and his mom & dad and sibs if he has any would be thinking the same thing too probably, because who knows who would of been next?

Are we sure that they met? Maybe KBM turned down the deal texted to him. He may have been an intended victim if he actually met up for the sale. It seems that CD was luring victims all over the place with whatever he could.

Maybe just for money too? On the pretense he had lots of weed, guns or whatever else people might have bought from him? Wonder where he got the guns from? Stole them from the folks perhaps? His co conspirator in crime liked to steal things after all judging by his previous crimes.
And maybe because of CD's bragging word got around to the four boys that CD had lots of weed for sale? And just because he comes from a well to do family doesn't mean they gave him money either IMO.

Well i imagine LE have recovered the $800 that JP was supposed to have paid CD to get the gun he sold him, because according to CD he have JP the gun? Or maybe LE need to grill him further about where that money is to corroborate his story.

He has not been tried or sentenced yet.
Thanks, I knew it wasn't officially done but what they offered I didn't know if any details were disclosed just curious in PA life sentence can be 29 years or less sometimes

Maybe just for money too? On the pretense he had lots of weed, guns or whatever else people might have bought from him? Wonder where he got the guns from? Stole them from the folks perhaps? His co conspirator in crime liked to steal things after all judging by his previous crimes.
And maybe because of CD's bragging word got around to the four boys that CD had lots of weed for sale? And just because he comes from a well to do family doesn't mean they gave him money either IMO.

I think that he had nothing. Just boasted that he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo