Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not likely with all the helicopters that have been hovering there all week. Someone would have noticed that. It's possible to grow inside, but takes a lot of grow lights etc.
Yes but if they noticed it there is no obligation for them to make it public, there maybe a lot of other stuff we don't know.

Considering Jimi was under 21, how could he have worked as a bar runner?

Newbie here. Great site.

Maybe this has been covered (sorry if it has). Allegedly Meo and Sturgis planned to purchase from Dinardo. Who brings their car title with them? Was Meos car a recent purchase or was he trying to sell? Did Dinardo trick him into thinking he was buying the car?

Welcome!

I don't believe we know the answer to that question. His parents or friends would probably know.

Theses murders do remind me somewhat of Craigslist assailants who have also lured others under false pretenses only to windup robbing and murdering the victims instead.

I with I could have thanked you 100 times for this. The "no one deserved to die" criticisms are inevitable on every crime in response to common-sense posts like yours. Of course no one deserves to die. The point is what police often state during public anti-crime presentations, and it's a wonderful lesson for youngsters to learn: Don't ever, ever travel to a remote location in order to do something illegal, buy drugs, exchange money, etc. No, you don't "deserve" to die, but if you take part in risky acts, you might well end up dead or assaulted.
And to the "if pot were legal in PA this wouldn't have happened" comments, it's reasonable to assume CD would have been dealing whatever drug was next up the chain of illegality, in order to maximize profits, avoid taxes, and capitalize on the huge margins in the illegal drug trade. If all drugs were legal, this nitwit would have been selling machine guns, people, stolen merchandise, whatever. I happen to be in favor of legalizing cannabis nationwide, but can't accept claims that CD-type crooks will turn to a life of hard work and honest money if one source of contraband immediately becomes legal.

I agree with you both. And to add, CD was know to be "off". That is putting it lightly. As I always say (and I am not making fun of anything that has happened and the circumstances). When you come across a pot of crazy, don't stir it!

You only have to be 18 to work in bars. You just can't serve drinks until 21.

I would not be surprised in the least if these boys weren't CD's first killings. I also think SK's confession sounds much more believable than CD's. I do believe CD is a combination of crazy and straight up evil.
I agree 100%. SK document is straightforward with sequencing events. Very sad. Why did he not go get help for the other two?? He had an opportunity to save others. Protecting his cousin?? I do believe that CD has no conscience. None at all.

Yes but if they noticed it there is no obligation for them to make it public, there maybe a lot of other stuff we don't know.

I witnessed 4 area tv stations switch off and on all day and part of every night over these 90acres. At one point, I saw upwards of 3,000 viewers just on the Facebook live. Trust me, if it was there, someone saw it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JP lived in Newtown, not New Hope, and iirc, he worked at the Candlewyck, which is in Buckingham, not New Hope.

You only have to be 18 to work in bars. You just can't serve drinks until 21.

Cant touch liquor glasses nor stock beer, I know this as my daughter works in a restaurant and she is under 21

:modstop:

This is Thread #7. Even our new members should be familiar with the general rules and TOS by now.

Stop the snark and stop sleuthing family and friends of either the victims or the suspects.

Do not get into a debate about the death penalty or anyone's sexual orientation.

Final warning. Time outs will be issued if the nonsense continues.

I firmly believe that there is more to come

I totally agree with you. This is not the case of two boys who suddenly had a bad moment and four boys paid the price. This is the case of two boys who have been bad for a very long while and I feel there is a lot more to come. These kids are so young for this level of violence. Sad and makes me think there is more to come. This, of course, is just MOO!

Does anyone know if the property/properties now are still being searched with cadaver dogs? Also, someone else asked but has JTP's body location been identified?

Agreed, but one thing I was trying to emphasize, and that is the central point of LE "community" anti-crime presentations is this: Yes, people get killed/assaulted every day by known acquaintances, and people get shot over a can of very legal beer or a bottle of wine, but it's impossible to eliminate legal acts from our lives. We all have to work, relax, party, etc.
The LE outreach sessions focus on illegal and/or extremely risky acts, and these presentations (I've been to dozens all over the U.S. and they are virtual carbon-copies of each other) note that we can eliminate illegal/risky acts from our daily repertoire. The message is, "Don't do illegal/stupid/risky stuff and you'll vastly decrease your chances of being victimized."
Thus, don't go to a remote place to buy drugs or even pick up an item you purchased from someone online, and stay away from known crime hubs after dark." Those are 2 of the dozens of suggestions that are simple to embed into our daily lives, thus decreasing our risk of harm without changing quality of life and the ability to have fun or socialize.
Thousands die every day in auto accidents, but I still wear my seat belt at all times. It and the car's airbag won't completely eliminate my chance of injury, but it takes only 2 seconds to put the belt on and it provides a massive decrease in the chance of serious injury.
Same logic applies to the LE suggestions about avoiding illegal acts and dangerous neighborhoods. Sure, there will still be plenty of crime out there, but if I follow professional advice, I'm safer than if I ignored it.

I agree with what you had to say about LE and LE itself when talking about ways to keep yourself safe. And these are all things, and more, that I tell my own son. I wonder though what LE may tell children/young adults that live in crime ridden neighborhoods, through no fault of their own, that may get shot at, shot, robbed while drinking a beer on their front porch or what they could say about my friend who was murdered for his sneakers over 20 years ago while walking to work.

I know myself and I'm sure countless others have done very stupid and risky things when we were younger...some legal and maybe a couple illegal. I, myself, more times than I'd like to admit could have gotten myself into a ton of trouble or worse. When you are at that young age you don't think anything bad will happen to you. I also had two very attentive parents who were very involved in my life and taught me right from wrong. I listened to professionals in school. Again, I was a know it all kid who was invincible after all. I have seen people on other sites putting the victims' parents down for raising horrible druggie kids...along with some horrible other names they called them. It is so damn sad what happened to them, people (not you) are so quick to point the finger and t'sk t'sk them when they should possibly look back at their own life and actions, especially at that age. I'm sure very, very few were perfect.

Thanks for your response. I do know it was made with nothing but the best intentions. I don't want to steer too far off course of this particular forum.

It's strange LE was not able to find Jimi's body without being told by CD. I know it's a big property, but over the course of three or four days, I'm sure the dogs would have covered every inch. I wonder how the dogs found the three bodies in the tank 12 feet buried, it not JP buried 6ft under. Also, I'd think regular police K-9's would have been used to find scents of the boys, which should have clued cops into where on the property the boys were.

good point
was he afraid of CD or did he enjoy the murders just as much
have they done this kind of thing before together

I agree 100%. SK document is straightforward with sequencing events. Very sad. Why did he not go get help for the other two?? He had an opportunity to save others. Protecting his cousin?? I do believe that CD has no conscience. None at all.

It's strange LE was not able to find Jimi's body without being told by CD. I know it's a big property, but over the course of three or four days, I'm sure the dogs would have covered every inch. I wonder how the dogs found the three bodies in the tank 12 feet buried, it not JP buried 6ft under. Also, I'd think regular police K-9's would have been used to find scents of the boys, which should have clued cops into where on the property the boys were.

The DA said it was about 1/2 miles from the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree with you. This is not the case of two boys who suddenly had a bad moment and four boys paid the price. This is the case of two boys who have been bad for a very long while and I feel there is a lot more to come. These kids are so young for this level of violence. Sad and makes me think there is more to come. This, of course, is just MOO!

Does anyone know if the property/properties now are still being searched with cadaver dogs? Also, someone else asked but has JTP's body location been identified?

SK was recently shot 6 times ...Could have been a lethal event, but he survived.
I'm curious to know the circumstances of that incident...attempted murder?..Drug deal gone bad ?
Allegedly happened in Philly.
Sounds like 'Gangsta-wanna-be' SK met up with a real gangsta and things went south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor