Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they weren't buying shoes, they were buying drugs from a known drug dealer. I'm saying that kids make bad choices and to say that JP didn't fit in the crowd seems to me like they are lessening the fact that NONE of them deserved to die. They were all doing the same thing.

No it doesn't. It doesn't lessen the fact that none of them deserved to die.

Their actions didn't cause this. It was the evil perps' actions that caused this.

Yeah, and young people in that age range often get into "trouble" yet survive.

This had to do with two creeps. Not with four kids doing what they weren't supposed to. These murderers used pot as a way to lure them to their deaths. If they didn't have access to that it would've been something else.

I totally agree. What I'm trying to wrap my head around is why suddenly did all these people have to die within a space of days and how on earth did he find another sick person to help him at the same time?

This is not a drug story, this is bigger than that. It's bigger than just pure mental illness also. It's a whole other level of evil.

I think people are misinterpreting my post about the boys and buying weed. NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE FOR ANY REASON! I'm was trying to find a way to explain that if you choose to deal with certain people you are taking a calculated risk. I live in Philadelphia (NW) part of the city. Everybody here knows everybody and if not personally they know them by name we know who to stay away from, we know who to deal with, we know who to interact with I have to believe the same was in the area that you were talking about. Meeting up with CD was a risk.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I with I could have thanked you 100 times for this. The "no one deserved to die" criticisms are inevitable on every crime in response to common-sense posts like yours. Of course no one deserves to die. The point is what police often state during public anti-crime presentations, and it's a wonderful lesson for youngsters to learn: Don't ever, ever travel to a remote location in order to do something illegal, buy drugs, exchange money, etc. No, you don't "deserve" to die, but if you take part in risky acts, you might well end up dead or assaulted.
And to the "if pot were legal in PA this wouldn't have happened" comments, it's reasonable to assume CD would have been dealing whatever drug was next up the chain of illegality, in order to maximize profits, avoid taxes, and capitalize on the huge margins in the illegal drug trade. If all drugs were legal, this nitwit would have been selling machine guns, people, stolen merchandise, whatever. I happen to be in favor of legalizing cannabis nationwide, but can't accept claims that CD-type crooks will turn to a life of hard work and honest money if one source of contraband immediately becomes legal.

2. Are/were there any known romantic affairs between CD and victims? Or between CD and SK? Or any possible combination of the 2 perps and any of the victims?
Six young adult males w/ few reported female companions [barring classmates and a lone girlfriend] begs the question. (So far, WS is the only site of the dozen or so I follow that has not touched this issue, yet every homicide investigation explores it eventually. Facts about romance often explain motive, logistics, rage, MO and much more).

3. Did confessions or statements released to LE so far make any mention of sexual assault, before, during or after the death of victims? (Again, this is about motive, relationship of perps/victims and could unravel dozens of unanswered questions here). .

3 of the 4 victims had girlfriends. I've seen posts on FB/instagram from girlfriends of JP, TM and DF. CD had a seemingly normal, well-adjusted girlfriend based on his FB less than a year ago. There's not much SM for SK. All accounts of friends/family show the 4 victims as average, straight young men with lots of friends of both sexes. I am sure those close to them were advised to stay off social media duribg the investigation. I think you're barking up the wrong tree in regards to sexual assault or romantic relationships. JMO.

I think people are misinterpreting my post about the boys and buying weed. NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE FOR ANY REASON! I'm was trying to find a way to explain that if you choose to deal with certain people you are taking a calculated risk. I live in Philadelphia (NW) part of the city. Everybody here knows everybody and if not personally they know them by name we know who to stay away from, we know who to deal with, we know who to interact with I have to believe the same was in the area that you were talking about. Meeting up with CD was a risk.

With all due respect, depending on what part of NW Philly you are talking about, it is a very different than the area where the crime occurred and is even different than the area of where the home of CD lived in in Bensalem...although I do and did understand the point you were getting at. I'd have to disagree with you about one thing though and the fact that you think 'no one deserves to die for any reason.' I support the death penalty in a lot of cases and hopefully stating that doesn't start any type of debate because it was not my intention.

If I am the DA, I lean hard on SK, tell me something I don't know in return for no death penalty

Article covers a lot of details for the case:
http://levittownnow.com/2017/07/14/...tails-as-charges-filed-against-dinardo-kratz/

Cosmo DiNardo, 20, of Bensalem, was arraigned Friday afternoon via video from the Bucks County Correctional Facility on four charges of homicide, four charges of conspiracy to commit homicide, three felony robbery charges, three conspiracy to commit robbery charges, four misdemeanor abuse of a corpse charges, four conspiracy to abuse a corpse charges, possession of a weapon and possession of a criminal instrument with intent to use...

I totally agree. What I'm trying to wrap my head around is why suddenly did all these people have to die within a space of days and how on earth did he find another sick person to help him at the same time?

This is not a drug story, this is bigger than that. It's bigger than just pure mental illness also. It's a whole other level of evil.
SABBM

Agreed. Curious if they inadvertently stumbled on something --either online or in person.:(

Which makes one wonder if CD did something else ? Which one or more of the deceased discovered.

Just a creepy vibe of horror about this ; also seems like total overkill to murder that many people.
:moo:

I with I could have thanked you 100 times for this. The "no one deserved to die" criticisms are inevitable on every crime in response to common-sense posts like yours. Of course no one deserves to die. The point is what police often state during public anti-crime presentations, and it's a wonderful lesson for youngsters to learn: Don't ever, ever travel to a remote location in order to do something illegal, buy drugs, exchange money, etc. No, you don't "deserve" to die, but if you take part in risky acts, you might well end up dead or assaulted.
And to the "if pot were legal in PA this wouldn't have happened" comments, it's reasonable to assume CD would have been dealing whatever drug was next up the chain of illegality, in order to maximize profits, avoid taxes, and capitalize on the huge margins in the illegal drug trade. If all drugs were legal, this nitwit would have been selling machine guns, people, stolen merchandise, whatever. I happen to be in favor of legalizing cannabis nationwide, but can't accept claims that CD-type crooks will turn to a life of hard work and honest money if one source of contraband immediately becomes legal.

People are shot and/or killed everyday and every night in urbanized areas and many times by people they know or know of. And like I mentioned in a previous post, alcohol is legal yet I've heard of many people being shot and killed over a 40 oz of Old English. I guess it depends on what area you live in.

Thank you, I wanted to get to the end of the thread before I asked that myself. Everything I have seen so far only talks about the handguns.

Without shot gun or rifle evidence CD's story falls apart completely.

With all due respect, depending on what part of NW Philly you are talking about, it is a very different than the area where the crime occurred and is even different than the area of where the home of CD lived in in Bensalem...although I do and did understand the point you were getting at. I'd have to disagree with you about one thing though and the fact that you think 'no one deserves to die for any reason.' I support the death penalty in a lot of cases and hopefully stating that doesn't start any type of debate because it was not my intention.
Again you assume that you know what I'm speaking of I'm a hundred percent for the death penalty especially in this case where there's no question of what took place.

Did they find the shot gun or rifle CD says were involved with JP? Without those, especially the shot gun, CD's story is bogus. I don't believe him at all. Only 357 & 9mm were recovered from Kratz.

It does not seem that the rifle has been found, according to this article:
According to prosecutors and a confession from DiNardo, the Bensalem man killed Jimi Patrick, 19, of Newtown Township, on his own with a .22 caliber rifle in a desolate part of the 68-acre DiNardo family farm along Route 202 in Solebury last Wednesday.

http://levittownnow.com/2017/07/14/...tails-as-charges-filed-against-dinardo-kratz/

3 of the 4 victims had girlfriends. I've seen posts on FB/instagram from girlfriends of JP, TM and DF. CD had a seemingly normal, well-adjusted girlfriend based on his FB less than a year ago. There's not much SM for SK. All accounts of friends/family show the 4 victims as average, straight young men with lots of friends of both sexes. I am sure those close to them were advised to stay off social media duribg the investigation. I think you're barking up the wrong tree in regards to sexual assault or romantic relationships. JMO.

Thx mucho for this info Girlin. It helps me fill in my chart and I take your point about "barking up the wrong tree," but I do try to "bark up" all trees to find out where the branches lead. I've found that asking every conceivable question, esp'ly to WS users, brings in tons of info and allows me to eliminate dead ends as well. Thanks for your input.

No it doesn't. It doesn't lessen the fact that none of them deserved to die.

Their actions didn't cause this. It was the evil perps' actions that caused this.

My dear friend have I told you lately what a beautiful gem you are to WS and its posters?

I am so glad to see you posting on this unbelievably tragic case. I have always loved your compassion, wisdom, and common sense.

Thank you for being you, Gitana!:loveyou:

I would not be surprised in the least if these boys weren't CD's first killings. I also think SK's confession sounds much more believable than CD's. I do believe CD is a combination of crazy and straight up evil.

I wonder what CD would gain from not confessing to other crimes or murders, if he has committed them
he will get life ... he will never make it out of prison ... maybe he is hoping for a mental health institution instead of jail

I don't know why people team up together to do awful crimes. I just know they often do. All one has to do is watch countless episodes of "Killer Couples' to realize that creepy reality.

Newbie here. Great site.

Maybe this has been covered (sorry if it has). Allegedly Meo and Sturgis planned to purchase from Dinardo. Who brings their car title with them? Was Meos car a recent purchase or was he trying to sell? Did Dinardo trick him into thinking he was buying the car?

People are shot and/or killed everyday and every night in urbanized areas and many times by people they know or know of. And like I mentioned in a previous post, alcohol is legal yet I've heard of many people being shot and killed over a 40 oz of Old English. I guess it depends on what area you live in.

Agreed, but one thing I was trying to emphasize, and that is the central point of LE "community" anti-crime presentations is this: Yes, people get killed/assaulted every day by known acquaintances, and people get shot over a can of very legal beer or a bottle of wine, but it's impossible to eliminate legal acts from our lives. We all have to work, relax, party, etc.
The LE outreach sessions focus on illegal and/or extremely risky acts, and these presentations (I've been to dozens all over the U.S. and they are virtual carbon-copies of each other) note that we can eliminate illegal/risky acts from our daily repertoire. The message is, "Don't do illegal/stupid/risky stuff and you'll vastly decrease your chances of being victimized."
Thus, don't go to a remote place to buy drugs or even pick up an item you purchased from someone online, and stay away from known crime hubs after dark." Those are 2 of the dozens of suggestions that are simple to embed into our daily lives, thus decreasing our risk of harm without changing quality of life and the ability to have fun or socialize.
Thousands die every day in auto accidents, but I still wear my seat belt at all times. It and the car's airbag won't completely eliminate my chance of injury, but it takes only 2 seconds to put the belt on and it provides a massive decrease in the chance of serious injury.
Same logic applies to the LE suggestions about avoiding illegal acts and dangerous neighborhoods. Sure, there will still be plenty of crime out there, but if I follow professional advice, I'm safer than if I ignored it.

Newbie here. Great site.

Maybe this has been covered (sorry if it has). Allegedly Meo and Sturgis planned to purchase from Dinardo. Who brings their car title with them? Was Meos car a recent purchase or was he trying to sell? Did Dinardo trick him into thinking he was buying the car?

Sometimes young people don't know that keeping the title to your car in the actual car is a big no-no. That could have been the case, and Dinardo stumbled upon it while searching the car. May have sparked the idea for him to try and sell the car, though it was noted in the affidavit that the title wasn't signed over to Dinardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it