Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible to keep up dang! I was at Stanford all day w my trouble child getting a cancer follow up (still in remission, praise the lord!)

I just finished the last thread. They pled NG after all eh? No surprise there. This will be a spectacle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off this topic but so HAPPY for you and your child....kicking that cancer to the curb! Prayers and positive thoughts for continued good health.

It's strange LE was not able to find Jimi's body without being told by CD. I know it's a big property, but over the course of three or four days, I'm sure the dogs would have covered every inch. I wonder how the dogs found the three bodies in the tank 12 feet buried, it not JP buried 6ft under. Also, I'd think regular police K-9's would have been used to find scents of the boys, which should have clued cops into where on the property the boys were.
Every participant on site dedicated incredible time and effort to locate their remains, including the cadaver dogs. I respectfully disagree and think you are underestimating the complexity of the location.

What day were the bodies recovered? I read the statements and I'm not entirely following

Hi, Jasp. Here's a MSM report that cites the police affidavit.

"Meo and Sturgis were friends, but the four victims were only connected insofar as they agreed to meet Dinardo to buy marijuana, according to the affidavit."

http://myfox8.com/2017/07/14/2-men-charged-in-homicides-of-missing-pennsylvania-men/

Very early on didn't the DA state that they were aware of the connection between the 4? Can someone clarify what the connection they believe you be? Prior to the arrests they had to have information to arrive at this conclusion.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Impossible to keep up dang! I was at Stanford all day w my trouble child getting a cancer follow up (still in remission, praise the lord!)

I just finished the last thread. They pled NG after all eh? No surprise there. This will be a spectacle.

Wonderful news!!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Every participant on site dedicated incredible time and effort to locate their remains, including the cadaver dogs. I respectfully disagree and think you are underestimating the complexity of the location.
I hope the DA got together with the victims family first to see how they felt about taking the death penalty off the table in lieu of the confession. I think it should have been their decision.

I've wondered the same thing, if there was any weed to begin with... i'm assuming they probably recovered some ,but i think the case is so big they don't need to even include the weed. i've seen a lot of people get arrested in the philadelphia area on violent crimes, and they don't even include the drugs they were found with unless the drugs can help them put the offender away for a longer time
CD stated in his confession that he was attempting to sell several pounds of weed.
If this is accurate, did LE recover any of it as evidence ?
Do they know who supplied him with this amount ?

Interestingly though, it seemed like Dean, Tom, Jimi and Cosmo(?) all were friends with Bobby who died in a bike accident about a year ago. I feel like they had riding in common (bikes/atvs), although I'd have to dig back through too much to provide links to back that up. I'm not sure it matters, just interesting. MOO

Hi, Jasp. Here's a MSM report that cites the police affidavit.

"Meo and Sturgis were friends, but the four victims were only connected insofar as they agreed to meet Dinardo to buy marijuana, according to the affidavit."

http://myfox8.com/2017/07/14/2-men-charged-in-homicides-of-missing-pennsylvania-men/

I've seen a post here that said they're pleading not guilty?!?!

I haven't heard anything about that, and there's nothing on the internet about it. Everything indicates DiNardo is prepared to plead Guilty.

I hope that's the case!

agreed, i think that they should've left the death penalty on the table because SK would of been able to point to where the bodies were. I'm really surprised that SK didn't just blame CD for everything ,and say he couldn't control CD, and felt that CD would kill him too if he didn't help or participate. SK I think had a lot of wiggle room ,but he folded and admitted to the murders. I've also wondered why SK put the guns in that house in ambler. Who's house was that in ambler?
I hope the DA got together with the victims family first to see how they felt about taking the death penalty off the table in lieu of the confession. I think it should have been their decision.

Am I to understand that Cosmo then was the aggressor and made contact with all four of these boys or did the four seek him out? I'm trying to figure out whether this was a crime of opportunity or whether this was premeditated.

I also don't think it's over weed. This story isn't over yet.

I live about 30 minutes, maybe less from the farm. Driving right past it shortly on my way to evening activities.

Local news people keep repeating the same sentence with strong, blatant emphasis on the words italicized. "They were lured there on the promise of marijuana."

Perhaps they were only lured there to rob them, but there isn't anything at all to indicate that three of the four had anything worth robbing, especially at these high stakes.

There also aren't any reports of DiNardo selling recreational amounts of drugs. I'm not sure how much more I'm allowed to say about that without breaking rules.

It also doesn't make sense to me that three went missing and were seen entering associated vehicles Friday night, but neighbors didn't hear shots until Saturday. Drug deals go down (and bad) faster than that.
I agree, it's personal. CD didn’t want them to breathe air, be with their loved ones on holidays, have the chance to get married, have children /grandchildren.
CD was IN CONTROL of whether they lived or died.

Hey, CD! The sun doesn't rise and fall because of you. You killed those boys and you don't "feel" any better. Sadly, this was as good as it got. I won't tell you what the life expectancy or a 20 year old male is today. Wow you could be there close to a century!
[emoji817]
MOO

MOO

Buck's County DA press statement on CD and SK's arrest. Links to full charging docs are at the bottom of the page. Warning: content is blunt and gruesome.

SK charging docs (source: Buck's County DA)

CD charging docs (source: Buck's County DA)

From Rolling Stone:

The murder case has gripped national media attention after the men disappeared last week and cadaver dogs led investigators to recover the human remains of Finocchiaro in a 12.5-foot-deep "common grave" on Wednesday on the farm in Solebury, about 30 miles north of Philadelphia. On Friday, Weintraub told reporters at a news conference that the three other men had been positively identified and that Kratz was in on their deaths.

It was the families decision.

I've heard the same things too. I think I heard the insanity plea too. I don't know which is true

I haven't heard anything about that, and there's nothing on the internet about it. Everything indicates DiNardo is prepared to plead Guilty.

I hope that's the case!

I hope that's the case!
They plead not guilty at the arraignment. Thats normal protocol and means nothing really. There's plenty of time for them to change the plea as the case moves forward.

That's wonderful news. Thank the Lord. 🙏

To all of you who have been here from the beginning, I want to thank you for all of the great info and time and effort you've put into this case. For those of you that jumped in at the middle or haven't quite caught up, glad you have joined us. This was a horrible and calculated effort and my heart breaks for the victims and their families. It bothers me that even after the confession and location of remains that many people seem to be trying to find some sort of "reason" the victims were involved...ie; attempts to incriminate the victims. It also bothers me that there have been posts that place blame on the suspects' parents. Even if you have experienced an event similar to theirs, you have no right to judge and make accusations. CD's parents will never be the same. They have also lost a son, just in a different way. None of us know what they went through in the past with CD. The fact they have money is also irrelevant in terms of placing blame. They were more than likely doing what most of us parents do in terms of raising our children...our best! I have seen so many compassionate posts on this forum also and applaud all of you who are conscientious and attempting to go by the rules of this forum. This was a complete and unnecessary tragedy. I mourn for everyone involved. Since the charges, it seems that alot of sleuths are focusing on petty details. Whether or not the victims actually smoke weed, gambling and sexual orientation etc. I do agree this is not his first time and his property should continue to be thoroughly investigated as well as local missing persons and possible connections. The DA, LE and FBI have done an amazing job. Please remember there are many many missing persons cases on this forum that have not been given the attention this case has that could use sleuthing and any extra information we can find.

I've wondered the same thing, if there was any weed to begin with... i'm assuming they probably recovered some ,but i think the case is so big they don't need to even include the weed. i've seen a lot of people get arrested in the philadelphia area on violent crimes, and they don't even include the drugs they were found with unless the drugs can help them put the offender away for a longer time

I was just wondering about this as it would corroborate his confession if they could establish a chain of evidence on the weed issue.
It would go to motive , but I'm not sure if you need to prove motive if case goes to trial ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV