Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new here but had to respond. My son grew up with CD and is friends with one of the missing. My son distanced himself , like many others, from CD several years ago. Was always a little off. Does not really shock me if he did something like this.
He has been known to be around local trouble for several years. He was in the atv accident last year but something wasn't right well before that.
Just thought I'd give my input as a local.

Thank you for your insight, and welcome to Websleuths!!

Just my personal opinion, but I do not think drugs played a part in this.
Although DF has prior arrest for drug possession, from what I've read, he lost a friend from heroin. If anything, maybe marijuana. I just get the feeling it's
not about drugs.

Just my personal opinion, but I do not think drugs played a part in this.
Although DF has prior arrest for drug possession, from what I've read, he lost a friend from heroin. If anything, maybe marijuana. I just get the feeling it's
not about drugs.

I respectfully disagree and think it has everything to do with drugs. Not drug use per se, but drug sales/distribution.

I haven't followed this and that it has tied together am going to try to catch up. but I do want to say cosmo is the correct age for serious mental health issues to surface. now let me go read.

There must be cameras all over PV, so hopefully they can figure it out by reviewing footage.

I don't know. I've drove through PV at night before not all areas are exactly well lit. I don't know if they would care to have camera's everywhere. Definitley would near the shops though.

This has been commented before, but Jimi Patrick
stands out here for me. I'm sure more will be revealed.

I don't know. I've drove through PV at night before not all areas are exactly well lit. I don't know if they would care to have camera's everywhere. Definitley would near the shops though.

I believe the parking lot is lit and there is a US Post office in that parking lot as well - so chances are good they might have something.

Hi, new here but had to respond. My son grew up with CD and is friends with one of the missing. My son distanced himself , like many others, from CD several years ago. Was always a little off. Does not really shock me if he did something like this.
He has been known to be around local trouble for several years. He was in the atv accident last year but something wasn't right well before that.
Just thought I'd give my input as a local.

RSBM

Surprised that CD's FB is still up.
Although there seem to be no posts after 2016.
Maybe trouble in CD's life began to escalate even more and he stopped posting anything ?
:moo:

Btw , Benman :
:welcome4:

Honestly, I think it's in poor taste for media to be streaming as LE potentially unearths dead bodies. (I'll never get those images of Jessica out of my mind from the helicopter footage...the tent, her torso...). A few quick images to show the area, etc, but live streaming? Inappropriate, imo, eta: just like in Kaytlynn Cargill's case, showing footage of her in the landfill. Moo.

(O/T, Oddly this case has a little bit of a DM vibe to me (Tim Bosma). Completely different circumstances, maybe it's because of the property...)
Agreed! There appears to be a lot more than one ATV. It just seems like a lot of stuff at one time. Also, noticed on the sneakers, there is a # link to a sneaker sales site on Instagram, that I visited yesterday. Yikes...
It all seemed odd to me and the timing is setting off some curious vibes.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Honestly, I think it's in poor taste for media to be streaming as LE potentially unearths dead bodies. (I'll never get those images of Jessica out of my mind from the helicopter footage...the tent, her torso...). A few quick images to show the area, etc, but live streaming? Inappropriate, imo.

Are they still live streaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member