Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they won't say what lead them to the property...but they did find a car belonging to Meo was found on the property on Aquetong Road. I know phone pings (from DF's cell phone) lead them to one of the vehicles and from then on maybe that lead them to the farm?

If I had to guess it wouldn't be cellphone ping considering it's so specific and this is a larger property, I doubt a cellphone tower would be accurate enough for this range. Probably a tip or a confession, but could be a combination of luck/cadaver dog/ping/ect.

Welcome to WS :).

They haven't said what led them to that specific spot. I would guess it looks "fresher" than other areas on the property.

I didn't think about that. It's got grass around it and stuff so it'd be kind of suspicious to suddenly have a 6 by 6 dirt patch. I wonder what lead them to this property in the first place. They haven't actually named the property yet right? Or was that the abandoned home? Thanks for the welcome :)

If I had to guess it wouldn't be cellphone ping considering it's so specific and this is a larger property, I doubt a cellphone tower would be accurate enough for this range. Probably a tip or a confession, but could be a combination of luck/cadaver dog/ping/ect.

well, they found one of the cars by the pinging of DF's cell phone....wasn't that vehicle found in a garage Cosmo was related too? If so, that could have lead them to the farm.

Can anyone get a pin on where they are looking? I think they are generally looking on the DiNardo property in the area between Meo and Sturgis cars. On a map Peddler's Village where the other car was found is pretty close by.

it is 0.8 of a mile between PV and the search location.

Can anyone get a pin on where they are looking? I think they are generally looking on the DiNardo property in the area between Meo and Sturgis cars. On a map Peddler's Village where the other car was found is pretty close by.
Trying to find the exact location on Google Maps. But here is confirmation on the main search location.

Bucks Co DA confirmed main search site on Lower York Rd in Solebury Twp for four missing men belongs to the DiNardo family @ChasingNews
[video=twitter;884805637170966528]https://twitter.com/ChasingAshleyJ/status/884805637170966528[/video]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I didn't think about that. It's got grass around it and stuff so it'd be kind of suspicious to suddenly have a 6 by 6 dirt patch. I wonder what lead them to this property in the first place. They haven't actually named the property yet right? Or was that the abandoned home? Thanks for the welcome :)

One of the men's cell phones pinged there I believe. They have named the property, yes. It belongs to ADN, who is the father of the man who was arrested yesterday and is now a confirmed POI.

The metal detector somewhat baffles me. I keep thinking (purely unfounded speculation) with a dash of hope that the young men are alive - could they have come upon a stash? Guns and drugs are often stored in metal boxes, and from what I read elsewhere, are often buried. Once again, JMO, MOO - really just don't want to see these fellas pulled from the ground.

well, they found one of the cars by the pinging of DF's cell phone....wasn't that vehicle found in a garage Cosmo was related too? If so, that could have lead them to the farm.

Was the car found in the garage on this property or at their home in Bensalem? I was thinking it was on this property....

A little OT, but I just wanted to say hello.I am usually a lurker, but I registered on WS during the Hannah Graham case. Now the mystery of what happened to these 4 young men has really drawn me in. I think this case is a great illustration of why we have to be careful about what kind of "info" is shared in these forums. I was all over the internet tracking this case yesterday and some of the stuff I encountered was completely erroneous. One of the things that makes WS so great is the integrity of the moderators. This case really illustrates what an awesome job they do. Also, hats off to all of the smart folks who do such great sleuthing on here. I really enjoy Websleuths!

Whew! Just getting up to speed on all of this . . . how sad and scary.

Hoping all are found soon.

I believe this is the location

bff405380f48997ace273be2011eec12.jpg

You can see the cement slabs.

40.352830,-75.018173

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

[h=1]The Latest: Man held as flight risk amid missing men search[/h]
11:30 a.m.

Authorities are calling a 20-year-old man a flight risk as dozens of police officers and recruits scour his family's 90-acre Pennsylvania farm in the search for four young men missing since last week.

Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub (WINE'-trobe) says the 20-year-old son of the property owners was rearrested on a gun charge Monday because he has become more of a flight risk. But Weintraub is not calling Cosmo DiNardo a suspect in the disappearance of the young men.

DiNardo is being held on $1 million bail over a charge that he illegally possessed a shotgun after a mental health commitment. Neither his lawyer nor his parents have returned calls for comment.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-farmland-search-missing-men-resumes-48564749

Yes! that house and barn was in the video that gave a good ariel view! What about the 6000 block York road location? Would this be considered that location? It looks close to 202.

Yes! that house and barn was in the video that gave a good ariel view! What about the 6000 block York road location? Would this be considered that location? It looks close to 202.

Yes 6071 Lower York Rd

Lower York Road is 202, I grew up in central Bucks County and never heard anyone call it Lower York Road, its always been 202

Just curious if the selling of all of the items could potentially play a part in this? The stripped down atv's, the sneakers being sold. I understand a lot of teens collect them but...these vary in sizes a great deal. I'm curious to see if this could also be a link. I didn't think of looking at the sale dates, but.. posting the photos of 2 of the men who purchased several of the atv's seems odd. But, it also gives a lot of spending money if you have a reason to get some quick cash. Just thinking of other ideas beside the drug angle to consider.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members