Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have named him as POI in the case. Although he is just being held on the weapon charge.

Okay to sleuth now?

"Bucks DA: Cosmo Dinardo POI in 4 missing men probe, parents Solebury 90+ acre property main focus of search. @69News 40+ working case"

[video=twitter;884793013842702337]https://twitter.com/JamieStoverNews/status/884793013842702337[/video]

"PERSON OF INTEREST: The man who is linked to the case of four missing men in Bucks County, and who was arrested on unrelated charges, is being called a 'person of interest.' http://6abc.cm/2uMQRQ3"

http://6abc.com/news/man-linked-to-...lled-person-of-interest/2199000/?sf97009008=1

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

^^^ Maybe tag your posts with the triangle and let a mod give us the ok.

They have named him as POI in the case. Although he is just being held on the weapon charge.

Okay to sleuth now?

"Bucks DA: Cosmo Dinardo POI in 4 missing men probe, parents Solebury 90+ acre property main focus of search. @69News 40+ working case"

[video=twitter;884793013842702337]https://twitter.com/JamieStoverNews/status/884793013842702337[/video]

"PERSON OF INTEREST: The man who is linked to the case of four missing men in Bucks County, and who was arrested on unrelated charges, is being called a 'person of interest.' http://6abc.cm/2uMQRQ3"

http://6abc.com/news/man-linked-to-...lled-person-of-interest/2199000/?sf97009008=1

Yep! He can be sleuthed.

But please do not sleuth his parents. Unless and until LE names them as POIs, they are off limits.

The pictures Henery2326 posted looks to be a pretty typical grave forensics scene. It is entirely possible that they have found remains that are not the four missing individuals, or they could have found evidence that is related to the case, but not remains. Guess we have to wait for the press conference.

Hi, longtime lurker. I apologize if someone's said this already.
I'm a PA native and have lived here mostly my whole life, and when looking at this case I was under the impression that (without a big lead/confession) they wouldn't be able to find a body in the thousands of deeply wooded areas in PA. I'm surprised they began digging in such a specific area. Did someone confess or do they have a tip hotline open? I don't see how else they could pinpoint such a specific spot. Was it in a spot they were already searching and they got a hit? Thanks.

Wouldn't certain places look like it's been dug up considering this is such a fresh new case?

I'm a PA native and have lived here mostly my whole life, and when looking at this case I was under the impression that (without a big lead/confession) they wouldn't be able to find a body in the thousands of deeply wooded areas in PA. I'm surprised they began digging in such a specific area. Did someone confess or do they have a tip hotline open? I don't see how else they could pinpoint such a specific spot. Was it in a spot they were already searching and they got a hit? Thanks.

they won't say what lead them to the property...but they did find a car belonging to Meo was found on the property on Aquetong Road. I know phone pings (from DF's cell phone) lead them to one of the vehicles and from then on maybe that lead them to the farm?

I am lifetime PA resident as well. Having run a number of SAR operations over the years, I would have to agree with you that either it was a tip, confession or LE/PSP/FBI brought in a cadaver dog that got a hit on that spot, but again, they would have had to know where to start the dog searching. Same if the spot was located by Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR).

they won't say what lead them to the property...but they did find a car belonging to Meo was found on the property on Aquetong Road. I know phone pings (from DF's cell phone) lead them to one of the vehicles and from then on maybe that lead them to the farm?

That would get them in the ballpark, but a 4 x 6 spot is pretty hard to pinpoint on a large section of land unless you know where to start or got real lucky. Perhaps there was disturbed earth or sunken spot in the ground.

That would get them in the ballpark, but a 4 x 6 spot is pretty hard to pinpoint on a large section of land unless you know where to start or got real lucky. Perhaps there was disturbed earth or sunken spot in the ground.
They were using metal detectors in that area too. Maybe strong ping there of metal.

right that's what I meant...it got them in the ball park and from there they could have brought in dogs as you suggested.

Welcome to WS :).

They haven't said what led them to that specific spot. I would guess it looks "fresher" than other areas on the property.

They were using metal detectors in that area too. Maybe strong ping there of metal.

That is possible. I do forensic metal detecting for local LE. I can pick up dental fillings at 12-17 inches if I have my big search coil on. Watches, jewelry, cell phones etc are even easier to pick up.

Just getting up to speed :thinking:

That is possible. I do forensic metal detecting for local LE. I can pick up dental fillings at 12-17 inches if I have my big search coil on. Watches, jewelry, cell phones etc are even easier to pick up.
Maybe they found items (keys, change, jewelry and cell phones), just MOO.

Can anyone get a pin on where they are looking? I think they are generally looking on the DiNardo property in the area between Meo and Sturgis cars. On a map Peddler's Village where the other car was found is pretty close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01