Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Qmfr:
Jumping off your post, I think there's an elephant in the room, meaning while LE has not confirmed a drug connection, perhaps we can agree this is a likely possibility...perhaps an informant type situation, or purely financial, as in the case of Nate Tallman, killed for his cash while making a purchase; however, with CD's history of mental illness, mixed with drug use and perhaps inherent traits and tendencies which could make him a killer, maybe he just freaked the heck out and slaughtered these guys for no reason. If this speculative post violates TOS, please delete and apologies.

Everything is moo, jmo.

Add to this the head injury...

They are digging still.

From #Chopper6 Police digging at Solebury Twp. site in connection with search for 4 missing men https://t.co/ehAYNDTpxT

[video=twitter;884778947556376577]https://twitter.com/dprohaska/status/884778947556376577[/video]

762787ede2737f9806556eb8befc5f5b.jpg

(Image from above link)

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Kind of new at this, I don't know how to link but on heavy.com it was reported that CD was in a quad accident months before his arrest. He was left in the woods a day and a half with injuries. Broken bones, bleeding in the brain, frontal lobe damage. Person said after that he started smoking K2. That K2 is crazy stuff.

Thank you! I had also read that really late last night and wanted to mention it but sometimes I end up down the rabbit hole when I'm reading and I couldn't remember the source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After reading this article, it seems CD had a bright future at one time and a very active life (hunting, fishing).If an accident and head injury completely changed him into a person that could be involved in 4 murders (I know, we don't know this yet, just speculating imo, that in itself would be a terrible tragedy..from normal to a drug abusing murderer..I really feel for his family and all the families involved...

Yeah, I can confirm that CD is FB friends with at least two HGP teachers or former teachers <modsnip>

I have a feeling my FB feed is going to be crazy over the next couple weeks.

Can you give us any links to their FB pages (CD and/or Jimi)?

Honestly, IMO, the fact that they are digging in such a specific area so carefully with a tent overtop means they're pretty sure there's something there. Doesn't look good.
Agreed. They were carefully brushing the area, then stopped and all stood around.

I'm not going to judge him as a person based on that but it is important info in regards to this case. does anyone think it's possible he could have snitched on someone at some point? Sorry if this has already been discussed I am still catching up. On another point, I didn't realize how many fellow posters are from philly and the surrounding suburbs. Thank you to all the locals for your input and heartfelt posts

Me! I find something unsettling about him. BUT it is early days, and he may be a witness/potential 5th victim/ co-conspirator -- not trying to judge, but simply say we do not know his exact role in all this, though he seems to be at the center of it.

For people who are unable to watch the Fb live (that shape concerns me. moo):

fa051cb4b27f736893e327400b08464d.jpg
3ed70309dfef7135745787cab33af2c4.jpg

Agreed. They were carefully brushing the area, then stopped and all stood around.

Also, during the brushing, a couple of them are shoveling up objects that are uncovered and putting them into buckets. It seems like they aren't just shoveling out the loose dirt.

Also, during the brushing, a couple of them are shoveling up objects that are uncovered and putting them into buckets. It seems like they aren't just shoveling out the loose dirt.

yep their digging and taken soil samples...looks like they have soil sifters setup on the other side.

Re: Head injury. If it affected the frontal lobe/prefrontal cortex, it could very well change his personality and levels of executive functioning (i.e. impulse control, reasoning, etc). Drugs like K2 could exacerbate it. In any case, the life and story of Phineas Gage is something you can read for context.

On Saturday afternoon, authorities got a break: Finocchiaro&#8217;s cellphone was tracked to a vast farm off a country road in Solebury Township. The officers who followed the cellphone signal Saturday did not find the young men, but they did discover another clue. An early 1990s Champagne-colored Nissan Maxima, which belonged to Meo, was there.

The county&#8217;s district attorney immediately redirected the search team, bringing in all-terrain vehicles and heavy equipment for what was now considered a criminal investigation.

While the bulk of the investigation has focused on the Solebury Township farm, authorities have also searched the home of DiNardo, who lives in Bensalem, about 30 miles from his parents&#8217; property.

Cosmo DiNardo worked in a concrete construction business owned by his father, and was a hunter.

http://www.leaderpost.com/news/worl...n+focus+vast+pennsylvania/13662846/story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy