Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I would like to know, IF and when we find out (LE has not confirmed drugs could be a factor) that drugs are involved, is what drug was being dealt, used. Different drugs have different side effects so I'm just curious.

Interesting detail that I didn't see elsewhere.
Police found the location by tracking Dean's cellphone. This puts Dean and maybe who he was last seen with at the "scene" with Meo's car. I know some are already expecting bodies, but I didn't see any concrete evidence that put those involved at the "scene" except for Meo's and Sturgis's car.

Let's just say one or more people were killed/buried there. It was only with in the past few days. Areas they are digging up are not "fresh" you'd think it would be easy to find freshly dug earth. Thoughts?

It seems they could let the dogs loose on the property and make the needles bigger and the haystack smaller.

Another thing I would like to know, IF and when we find out (LE has not confirmed drugs could be a factor) that drugs are involved, is what drug was being dealt, used. Different drugs have different side effects so I'm just curious.

From what I've read on DF's social media, I would suspect multiple different drugs. However, my personal opinion is that heroin is involved, especially if related to trafficking. I'm not saying these guys were all addicts, but if drugs are involved it seems pretty likely that heroin plays a big part. It's become a huge issue all over the US, from rural communities to urban ones.

Jumping off your post, I think there's an elephant in the room, meaning while LE has not confirmed a drug connection, perhaps we can agree this is a likely possibility...perhaps an informant type situation, or purely financial, as in the case of Nate Tallman, killed for his cash while making a purchase; however, with CD's history of mental illness, mixed with drug use and perhaps inherent traits and tendencies which could make him a killer, maybe he just freaked the heck out and slaughtered these guys for no reason. If this speculative post violates TOS, please delete and apologies.

Everything is moo, jmo.

"What appeared to be a bus full of law enforcement cadets just pulled in to the search-site in Solebury. Search-team? https://t.co/9fVPoAQhoe"

[video=twitter;884771866291953664]https://twitter.com/WalterPerez6abc/status/884771866291953664[/video]
f020917a6bd21a103646620f3abd0e8c.jpg

(Image from above link)

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Let's just say one or more people were killed/buried there. It was only with in the past few days. Areas they are digging up are not "fresh" you'd think it would be easy to find freshly dug earth. Thoughts?

I thought it somewhat odd the authorities would be using heavy equipment to excavate at such a fresh crime scene (or alleged crime scene). But then this Cosmo guy's parents own a construction company so it's not out of the question he may have had access to heavy equipment himself.

Saw reported here earlier that jimi went to lasalle high school... which is incorrect. He went to Holy Ghost in Bensalem.. so did Cosmo.

From what I've read on DF's social media, I would suspect multiple different drugs. However, my personal opinion is that heroin is involved, especially if related to trafficking. I'm not saying these guys were all addicts, but if drugs are involved it seems pretty likely that heroin plays a big part. It's become a huge issue all over the US, from rural communities to urban ones.

(It's a freaking epidemic, imo. I can't believe how much heroin use has grown and become so common with people in their 20s. Meth too.)

Kind of new at this, I don't know how to link but on heavy.com it was reported that CD was in a quad accident months before his arrest. He was left in the woods a day and a half with injuries. Broken bones, bleeding in the brain, frontal lobe damage. Person said after that he started smoking K2. That K2 is crazy stuff.

Kind of new at this, I don't know how to link but on heavy.com it was reported that CD was in a quad accident months before his arrest. He was left in the woods a day and a half with injuries. Broken bones, bleeding in the brain, frontal lobe damage. Person said after that he started smoking K2. That K2 is crazy stuff.

THAT'S where I read this. I thought I remembered something about an accident and K2. I wonder where that info comes from, though.

Saw reported here earlier that jimi went to lasalle high school... which is incorrect. He went to Holy Ghost in Bensalem.. so did Cosmo.

Yeah, I can confirm that CD is FB friends with at least two HGP teachers or former teachers <modsnip>

I have a feeling my FB feed is going to be crazy over the next couple weeks.

Yeah, I can confirm that CD is FB friends with at least two HGP teachers or former teachers <modsnip>

I have a feeling my FB feed is going to be crazy over the next couple weeks.

Welcome Lurking1233. :)

:welcome5:

Oh, wow!! If this is true, it could explain some things, maybe..serious head injury and K2..does NOT sound like a good combination for rational thinking. moo

"A neighbor told the Trentonian about the significance of that find, &#8220;There&#8217;s no way there&#8217;s a car left in that garage by someone who&#8217;s not familiar with this property. It&#8217;s so dense in there. There&#8217;s tree stands in there for hunting. There&#8217;s an old, abandoned car back there from the 40s. It&#8217;s as thick as mud in there and I&#8217;ve been through it."

https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/cosmo-dinardo-bensalem-bucks-county-missing/

Oh, wow!! If this is true, it could explain some things, maybe..serious head injury and K2..does NOT sound like a good combination for rational thinking. moo

If you are familiar with the former NFL player Aaron Hernandez.. He was known to be a heavy K2 user. It can turn people into maniacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54