Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now thinking "needle in a haystack" might be literal. 4 bodies even on 68 acres would be found by now. My guess dogs hit on that spot.

"We have not recovered any human remains at this point" DA Weintraub

Hi everyone.

Social media is a nightmare in terms of rumors and gossip.

Please do not mention comments made by the general public on social media or under articles.

:tyou:

The Rules - Social Media

Interesting. DA says they are "hopeful to bring the 4 men home safely."

Can't comment on a lot. But says it's a crime scene and he can't tell reasons why it is.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Next presser at 3:30.

Wondering if a wood chipper might be involved?

That would be incredibly bloody and mushy. A body put through a wood chipper would not come out in "chips". Because of all the moisture In the body, it would be more like a blender. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For people who are unable to watch the Fb live (that shape concerns me. moo):

fa051cb4b27f736893e327400b08464d.jpg
3ed70309dfef7135745787cab33af2c4.jpg
Atothem...thanks very much for the pics. I would say based on what I see they found what they are looking for and it's not good. Made me want to cry....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Atothem...thanks very much for the pics. I would say based on what I see they found what they are looking for and it's not good. Made me want to cry....

Huh? What do you "see?" We were just told in the press conference that no remains have been recovered.

Holding out hope. Although it doesn't look good, the DA said at the presser they haven't recovered. But then again "recovered" doesn't have to mean located.

Huh? What do you "see?" We were just told in the press conference that no remains have been found yet.

I think she means that the shape of what they are digging is the same shape as a grave would be.

I think she means that the shape of what they are digging is the same shape as a grave would be.

Unfortunately under the blue tarp it seems to be the outline of a body on its side but under debris. Hope we are wrong.

Hmmm..maybe they are looking for another MP and these four took off for their own safety? That would be great news! But i'm still hesistant..will wait for the next news conference..Thanks to all that were able to watch and post here!!
Interesting. DA says they are "hopeful to bring the 4 men home safely."

Can't comment on a lot. But says it's a crime scene and he can't tell reasons why it is.

The DA has said from the start this is "foul play" yet no bodies recovered. I am new at this - why would they say that from the start and then reverse and also say they are still holding out hope.

Hmmm..maybe they are looking for another MP and these four took off for their own safety? That would be great news! But i'm still hesistant..will wait for the next news conference..Thanks to all that were able to watch and post here!!

This sounds possible to be especially given the contradictory statements made that foul play is involved but hope boys can be brought home safely. But then again seems odd to be so polite about "bringing boys home" if they suspect they are responsible for the foul play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member