Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower York Road is 202, I grew up in central Bucks County and never heard anyone call it Lower York Road, its always been 202

Lower York is the original name. I.e. 413 - Durham Rd. 313 Swamp Rd - 611 - Easton Rd etc.

Just curious if the selling of all of the items could potentially play a part in this? The stripped down atv's, the sneakers being sold. I understand a lot of teens collect them but...these vary in sizes a great deal. I'm curious to see if this could also be a link. I didn't think of looking at the sale dates, but.. posting the photos of 2 of the men who purchased several of the atv's seems odd. But, it also gives a lot of spending money if you have a reason to get some quick cash. Just thinking of other ideas beside the drug angle to consider.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Me too. I come up with weapons - sell the toys you don't play with anymore and buy guns to sell on the streets. Big business.... JMO, MOO

Just curious if the selling of all of the items could potentially play a part in this? The stripped down atv's, the sneakers being sold. I understand a lot of teens collect them but...these vary in sizes a great deal. I'm curious to see if this could also be a link. I didn't think of looking at the sale dates, but.. posting the photos of 2 of the men who purchased several of the atv's seems odd. But, it also gives a lot of spending money if you have a reason to get some quick cash. Just thinking of other ideas beside the drug angle to consider.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Previously posted on this thread was a heavy.com article that says CD was in a atv/quad accident 6 or 7 months ago. He was badly injured, according to that article, so it is safe to assume the atv was damaged as well. In my mind, it would not be strange to sell them stripped own after that.

I want to know the who/what/where/when of that accident. Was he alone, and it took time to find him, or was he left behind?

Further on the atv/quad angle - the field they are searching - do any locals know if that was spot used for riding? Would friends/ acquaintances join CD for riding here?

"Office pressed for charges weeks ago in another matter"

Well, well.....

[video=twitter;884807911893061632]https://twitter.com/deannadurante/status/884807911893061632[/video]

That is possible. I do forensic metal detecting for local LE. I can pick up dental fillings at 12-17 inches if I have my big search coil on. Watches, jewelry, cell phones etc are even easier to pick up.

I wonder if someone's cell phone wasn't removed and it continued pingng for a while? Then metal detectors narrowed down the field of search.

Hi, longtime lurker. I apologize if someone's said this already.
I'm a PA native and have lived here mostly my whole life, and when looking at this case I was under the impression that (without a big lead/confession) they wouldn't be able to find a body in the thousands of deeply wooded areas in PA. I'm surprised they began digging in such a specific area. Did someone confess or do they have a tip hotline open? I don't see how else they could pinpoint such a specific spot. Was it in a spot they were already searching and they got a hit? Thanks.

Welcome to WebSleuths!

It was reported earlier that Dean’s cellphone last ping is what led authorities to the farm.

It's mentioned again is this article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-suspecting-foul-play/?utm_term=.91e80aee9377

I'm new here but great Forum - i'm wondering why someone has a push broom?

Atothem...thanks very much for the pics. I would say based on what I see they found what they are looking for and it's not good. Made me want to cry....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 109
This sounds possible to be especially given the contradictory statements made that foul play is involved but hope boys can be brought home safely. But then again seems odd to be so polite about "bringing boys home" if they suspect they are responsible for the foul play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Bringing these boys home" can be taken a couple of different ways, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm...It bothers me that Meo's car looks like it was hidden and Sturgis is out in the open. I wonder if Sturgis (not from the area) met Meo at PV (easy to find and wait for somebody there). They went together in Meo's car to meet CD/DF at the York road location. Something happened. Then somebody moved the car to the Aquetong garage to hide it, but didn't know about the PV car. Just a crazy theory no fact what so ever. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Hi, new here but had to respond. My son grew up with CD and is friends with one of the missing. My son distanced himself , like many others, from CD several years ago. Was always a little off. Does not really shock me if he did something like this.
He has been known to be around local trouble for several years. He was in the atv accident last year but something wasn't right well before that.
Just thought I'd give my input as a local.

Hmm...It bothers me that Meo's car looks like it was hidden and Sturgis is out in the open. I wonder if Sturgis (not from the area) met Meo at PV (easy to find and wait for somebody there). They went together in Meo's car to meet CD/DF at the York road location. Something happened. Then somebody moved the car to the Aquetong garage to hide it, but didn't know about the PV car. Just a crazy theory no fact what so ever. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

There must be cameras all over PV, so hopefully they can figure it out by reviewing footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha