Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I'm wondering if they have evidence of a crime not related to the four missing boys? Also, if they were able to track the ping off of one of their phones in order to locate the car in the garage, hopefully they will get some information from the phone itself like texts etc.

Welcome Thetruth7771 :)

:welcome4:

So for now they are just thinking it's only the 4 young men missing? I have a feeling that number will grow. Immensely. :(

That sounds like a possibility. It's pretty hot outside for a bonfire. Who has a bonfire in July?!
I'm watching the live video, definitely looks like the found something, not sure what though. They were also taking pictures at one point.

I find it interesting that the backhoe will dig some dirt onto the tarp for the guys to sift and then dig some dirt off to the other side where it's not being sifted.

New here but following over the last few days. I'm also a local in Bucks County but now live in Montco but not far from investigation. I assume everyone here is aware that a neighbor who lives right next to the farm heard multiple gunshots Saturday afternoon around 3:30. She didn't report to the police right away but did say she did find it kind of odd to hear distinct gun shots nearby when it's not even hunting season. <modsnip>

Welcome Faux1975 :)

:welcome2:

Authorities must know FAR more than they've currently let on to, which is expected but still curious. Declaring this a criminal case very shortly after their announced disappearance is one thing, but how did they know to hone in on this 90-acre property and seemingly abandon all other possible locations so quickly? I may have overlooked the answer when reading up on the case.

What is Cosmo's relation to these guys? They're already digging up this property and going through it with a fine-tooth comb, so I have trouble believing the bodies aren't somewhere on the property. Yes, it's a grim thought, but the direction of this investigation certainly points towards the missing men being murdered.

Welcome Loughy :)

:welcome3:

The DA stated the investigation was "massive in scope". Does he mean the size of the property they"re searching, the number of people that could be involved, both? What? Uhgggg..

So for now they are just thinking it's only the 4 young men missing? I have a feeling that number will grow. Immensely. :(

Could you perhaps explain what what you mean? Thanks!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

The way they're digging you would think this kid is some serial killer. My gosh do they always dig this deep?

Were they interested in looking at an ATV? It seems like one plausible reason to meet up with someone in a rather remote location without much of a trace, especially if the seller is an acquaintance. At least it's an alternative or supporting link to the whole drug thing.

Welcome Bobbb :)

:welcome2:

Is it odd that this morning they were delicately digging a small shallow hole by hand and know they are using heavy equipment and the hole is now huge and deep. I really would love to know why they are so set on that one particular spot.

Has anyone noticed that all of the photos from LE of the missing look like mug shots?

Is it odd that this morning they were delicately digging a small shallow hole by hand and know they are using heavy equipment and the hole is now huge and deep. I really would love to know why they are so set on that one particular spot.

Possibly got a hit from the dogs.

Possibly got a hit from the dogs.

Possible - but that farmhouse was built in 1890 I'm sure there are human remains somewhere. Not sure how cadaver dogs work if they would hit on say an infant that died in childbirth that might be buried there. Out there I know - but just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver