Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on a news report that the DA is asking the public to come frwd with anything that may connect the men to each other. I've looked at so many related news reports that I've lost track of it. Anyway, can you super sleuthers do your magic and hunt down any other social media connections? I know CD took down some of his social media pages so if he left any up we better hurry.(he may have left up pages tht weren't immediately accessed by media etc) I'm not familiar with all of the SM sites kids use now. His fb & twitter was found. What else?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not Shoring, but as that source describes it, I definitely saw some Sloping.

Channel 3 reported that the family has been in contact with FORTUNATO N. PERRI, JR. ESQ.

I saw on a news report that the DA is asking the public to come frwd with anything that may connect the men to each other. I've looked at so many related news reports that I've lost track of it. Anyway, can you super sleuthers do your magic and hunt down any other social media connections? I know CD took down some of his social media pages so if he left any up we better hurry.(he may have left up pages tht weren't immediately accessed by media etc) I'm not familiar with all of the SM sites kids use now. His fb & twitter was found. What else?

Here is his Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/116392624@N07/

Instagram (private) https://www.instagram.com/cosmodinardo/

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Curious if LE possibly requested satellite imagery from July 5th until they started searching the property.

Why would there be satellite imagery of that land between July 5-10?

Released Tuesday, 7/11 after Posting
10% of $1,000,000 Bail

PA - Cosmo DiNardo - W/M/20 -
Felony Possession of Firearm -
Bucks County - 9 February 2017

Defendant:
Cosmo DiNardo
White / Male / 20 Years Old
DOB / Date of Birth: 01/21/1997

Bucks County is in South-Eastern, PA.​

*5)) http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/267126203-story

Lower Court Docket SheetS:

A)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...rt.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07101-CR-0000537-2017

*B)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07101-CR-0000537-2017:

"Recent entries made in the court filing offices may not be immediately reflected on these docket sheets."

*Released after Posting 10% of $1,000,000 Bail.

Grades of PA Crimes:
H-1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H-2
F-1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F-2; F-3
M-1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M-2; M-3
S = Summary

"Curiouser and Curiouser!"

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - 1865

Nothing to add to your expert sleuthing. Just wanted to say that my heart breaks for the families of these young men. Knowing that your child could potentially be laying in a hole, covered with dirt, has got to be unimaginably painful.

Sorry I tried to find a link for where CD was living at the time the young men disappeared.
Will try to post it.
MOO

Why would there be satellite imagery of that land between July 5-10?
I am not sure if there is. In the Katrina Vetrano case they were working on viewing satellite imagery. It never came about but there was mention of it by NYPD detectives.

Ok this is the second time you've mentioned this. Help me out - what does this have to do with anything? What am I missing?

I'd say that if any of these techniques were used, the trench they are digging had to be pretty deep (deeper than 5 feet). They would have to either reinforce the trench (shoring) or widen it into a more gradual opening (sloping) to avoid it from collapsing on them. During one of the recent live streams, you can see the backhoe widening the trench before moving away, and then the hole was covered with the tent. Whatever they're digging for, they have reason to believe it's pretty deep in the ground. IMO, of course.

Hi everyone,

I have been a lurker for quite sometime as this site always seems to have more information that MSM about the cases that catch my attention; I am local to this case and was finally posting to say that CD was named a POI but I see that it has already been done and after that point decided to jump in and say hi. I have also noticed that it seems like more local people have been doing the same than in other cases I have followed. I live in Philadelphia, pretty much directly between Bridesburg and Bensalem, both locations have a big drug problem and a general mix of heritages.

:fireworks::welcome::fireworks:

CD has been bailed out of jail.

https://www.facebook.com/fox29philadelphia/posts/10155118119528855

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not surprised either. His family are reported to have money.

But the million dollar bail for a gun charge indicates LE and the court know a lot about this person and their connection to the disappearances. That is not close to a reasonable bail amount for such a charge.

I would not be surprised if there is a quick arrest for something else. They don't know what this guy is going to do.

Based on the timing of the disappearances, high bail amount and past charge which indicates definitive mental illness, I don't think this is technically drug related, although drugs may have been the lure. My guess is serial killer.

Benman10 said:
Hi, new here but had to respond. My son grew up with CD and is friends with one of the missing. My son distanced himself , like many others, from CD several years ago. Was always a little off. Does not really shock me if he did something like this.
He has been known to be around local trouble for several years. He was in the atv accident last year but something wasn't right well before that.
Just thought I'd give my input as a local.

I keep hearing stuff about this guy being "off" or "weird", or "psycho". Do you have any specific examples? I'm very curious.

If you click on his followers I blv there is a pic of Dean in his followers pic.

So what exactly does making bail mean? Can he leave the state? Is he confined under certain rules? If he gets charged and convicted of a crime later, do they lose the $100k?

CD and Dean know each other, someone said jimi was on CDs facebook but I can't find that connection yet.

It's hard to know what to think without a lot more background on CD. I'm curious about his involuntary hospitalization and whether it was linked to a specific event. Is this hospitalization one event in a series of escalations? I keep thinking what if these men don't have that much of a connection except for tangentially knowing CD? What if he began escalating, and this is the fallout?

This is all my opinion and thoughts based on previous posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member