Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a big bonfire pic from Aug. 2014 ... other than that, a whole lot of photos of his shoes

Yall get screenshots, he's going to wipe this I just know it. Let's search for pics connecting him. Do they tou kik, tumbler, snapchat? Idk if LE has enough to take his computer and phone.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm thinking he was seriously into kicks. I've known some people who have made a significant amount of money in the sneaker business, buying and re-selling the most sought after shoes. You have to have the capital to do it, but we are talking about a serious chunk of change.

Now I have to wonder if he gets his hands on large quantities of retail items, such as shoes. And posts them online to sell them. IMO it's possible. That could be a possible connection. You see those deals go sideways all the time. Can't see him messing up a good thing unless he felt like somebody was about to mess it up for him.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

maybe when they say Dean was last seen getting into the car of someone who isn't missing, its CD they are talking about.

I'd be worried about a POI with reported mental illness being out on bail making it to a trial. (Forgive the bluntness but I'm surprised they allowed him to get out)

I had the same thought about his hospitalization. Of course, I initially jump to 'suicidal' when I think of involuntary admittance. Was it mentioned what he was admitted for?

Especially with his suspected k2 use. The drug has been known to cause crazy behavior. Aaron Hernandez killed himself in prison after smoking k2

He was probably driving his car or a family car, which is likely still in the custody of the family.

DF had various arrest including, DUI, Drug possession and Assault which he is due for a court date later this summer.

It's hard to know what to think without a lot more background on CD. I'm curious about his involuntary hospitalization and whether it was linked to a specific event. Is this hospitalization one event in a series of escalations? I keep thinking what if these men don't have that much of a connection except for tangentially knowing CD? What if he began escalating, and this is the fallout?

This is all my opinion and thoughts based on previous posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep seeing stuff about him being off. That coupled with the involuntary hold and the million dollar bail amount for gun possession suggests sopmething major was occurring.

The law states that it has to be more than a mere ER visit because someone had a momentary issue of some sort, or was expressing suicidal ideation one night or whatever, in order to prohibit them form having a firearm. It had to have been something more significant:

[FONT=&amp](4) A person who has been adjudicated as an incompetent or who has been involuntarily committed to a mental institution for inpatient care and treatment under section 302, 303 or 304 of the provisions of the act of July 9, 1976 (P.L.817, No.143), known as the Mental Health Procedures Act. This paragraph shall not apply to any proceeding under section 302 of the Mental Health Procedures Act unless the examining physician has issued a certification that inpatient care was necessary or that the person was committable.
[/FONT]http://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/LI/CT/HTM/18/00.061.005.000..HTM

Whenever a person is severely mentally disabled and in need of immediate treatment, he may be made subject to involuntary emergency examination and treatment.  A person is severely mentally disabled when, as a result of mental illness, his capacity to exercise self-control, judgment and discretion in the conduct of his affairs and social relations or to care for his own personal needs is so lessened that he poses a clear and present danger of harm to others or to himself.

http://codes.findlaw.com/pa/title-50-ps-mental-health/pa-st-sect-50-7301.html

http://codes.findlaw.com/pa/title-50-ps-mental-health/pa-st-sect-50-7302.html

Note that it's a second degree felony to possess a firearm when not allowed to due to mental health issue.

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/LI/CT/HTM/18/00.061.005.000..HTM

You know, I am reading these posts and I am dumbfounded. I am looking for some kind of rational explanation for why 4 young people might have been killed. Maybe there is no rational explanation. Maybe it is simply about a cold blooded killer, who killed for no real reason, other than mental illness. I think I make the mistake of looking for rational explanation, when none might exist.

maybe when they say Dean was last seen getting into the car of someone who isn't missing, its CD they are talking about.

I thought that also. If not CD, why not give more details of who it was? Then again, LE seems to have a good idea of who is involved and what may have happened, so why bother giving out info. They could complete the investigation, hopefully find these 4 men, and share details later.

I think we'll start hearing stories about tortured animals soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe