Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your post disappears, that means it violated TOS or was otherwise against The Rules

Please do not re-post it again.

Thank you.

So what exactly does making bail mean? Can he leave the state? Is he confined under certain rules? If he gets charged and convicted of a crime later, do they lose the $100k?
Bail*is cash, a bond, or property that an arrested person gives to a court to ensure that he or she will appear in court when ordered to do so. If the defendant doesn't show up, the court may keep thebail*and issue a warrant for the defendant's arrest.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

You know, I am reading these posts and I am dumbfounded. I am looking for some kind of rational explanation for why 4 young people might have been killed. Maybe there is no rational explanation. Maybe it is simply about a cold blooded killer, who killed for no real reason, other than mental illness. I think I make the mistake of looking for rational explanation, when none might exist.

It's may not be rational to some, but perhaps a drug deal gone bad?
Or the four of them knew something about someone else? JMO. Just me thinking out loud.

Of the businesses listed in the Trentonian article, Metro Ready Mix Supply is minutes from Quickway Transfer, the site of the burning body in Bridesburg. MRM is about a 30 minute drive to the home on Wayland Circle, depending on 95 traffic of course. Kensington is *just* south of there. Would CD be involved in the family businesses and frequent these areas?

The Bridesburg link was posted on FB and MSM asked about it PC. DA Wintraub said today he hadn't ruled it out and was communicating with other LEA. (my summary)
I hope my maps work.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Met...254360a6bd6!2m2!1d-74.9118886!2d40.108757!3e0

I do not think Perri Sr is still practicing. His last gig was a traffic court judge. The Jr is very high profile. (Cosby, Beanie Segal)

Hi guys. Long time lurker since Yari Bernstein of Newtown. I've been looking at all this info over and over again and i feel like the clues are screaming at us what the true story is. Or at least partial story is.

Jimi Tar Patrick disappeared first on Wednesday. I think the most important information here is that this kid appears to be the least like the others. And definitely does not appear to be good friends with any of the other 4 guys. <modsnip>

Just my 2 cents.

Has anyone heard about Cosmo's car being taken in to custody? What car was he driving and where is it? Has camera footage been pulled for Peddler's village where Sturgis's car was parked?

I just think if they are stating that this is going to be a marathon and not a sprint there has to be so much more to this story. You're not sifting dirt for recent bodies. There has to be older crimes that are involved in this???

Unless fire was involved.

Thanks for that.

Odd SM post. Talking about odd things a normal kid wouldn't talk about. Talked a lot about guns. Just someone that when you walk away from him talking, you say to yourself something isn't right. And this was years ago. We have since moved out of the area.

Thank you. The picture is becoming clearer bit by bit.

<modsnip>

CD's Pinterest. Nothing really there but uses a new username I haven't seen. Follows 5 topics. One being Hunting
https://www.pinterest.com/basher552/following/

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I feel like hunting, guns and certain kinds of mental illness just do not mix.

I'm thinking he was seriously into kicks. I've known some people who have made a significant amount of money in the sneaker business, buying and re-selling the most sought after shoes. You have to have the capital to do it, but we are talking about a serious chunk of change.
My best friend's son does this since he's fifteen. Pays other kids to wait on line when new Jordans hit the stores. Holds them for 2 weeks then resells at huge increase due to demand. He made lots of money. He's also been jumped, robbed and beat up plenty during these sales. Crazy what people do for these sneakers

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Of the businesses listed in the Trentonian article, Metro Ready Mix Supply is minutes from Quickway Transfer, the site of the burning body in Bridesburg. MRM is about a 30 minute drive to the home on Wayland Circle, depending on 95 traffic of course. Kensington is *just* south of there. Would CD be involved in the family businesses and frequent these areas?

The Bridesburg link was posted on FB and MSM asked about it PC. DA Wintraub said today he hadn't ruled it out and was communicating with other LEA. (my summary)
I hope my maps work.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Met...254360a6bd6!2m2!1d-74.9118886!2d40.108757!3e0

Wow..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my, this just gets keeping getting stranger. I step away for an hour and I come back to this! 10% Cash/ $1 million? I'm going back to my mob theory...

Dinardo and Patrick are both graduates of holy ghost prep, a year apart. These were very intelligent kids. That is a 20000 a year college prep.

Trying Tapatalk. Not sure what I'm doing. Marking my spot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

he hunts and deep sea fishes.....

Not trying to open doors to some big debate, but hunting and fishing which many "normal" people do as sport is a far far cry from torturing animals which is what psychopaths do, so that doesn't really mean much IMO..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he hunts and deep sea fishes.....

If you look at his Facebook page, you can see a review for a taxidermy shop commending them for doing his "Africa stuff". Which indicates to me that he is a trophy hunter. Also, I read from a local (https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/cosmo-dinardo-bensalem-bucks-county-missing/) that he has been seen in previous years lurking around the woods of this area in camoflauge looking for squirrels in a really densely forested area. Not saying that all hunting is related to psychological disturbance... but IMO you have to kind of enjoy killing to trophy hunt.

Mod Note

Websleuths is a fact-based forum. Speculation is fine as long as it is based on known facts. If you state something as fact, you must provide a link to an approved source (LE, MSM) to back it up. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Comments and posts made by the general public on social media are considered rumor and are off limits. Websleuths does not permit discussion of rumors or gossip. This includes local chatter.

The POI's friends and family are OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

The missing persons' friends and family are OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a missing person is not allowed. Please do not accuse any of these missing men of being responsible for the disappearance of any of the others. There are no known facts to suggest this.

Posting with a disregard for the The Rules may result in a loss of posting privileges.

If you have any questions, please PM a moderator directly.

Thank you.

Please "thank" this post to indicate you have read and understand the above.

Lets continue to follow TOS please. I don't want to see this thread closed &#128532;

No social media screenshots.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members