Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IKR? Odd.
They're different sizes too? Fell off the back of a truck maybe? Lol so I'd he selling these to different ppl? I see size 9, 10, possible an 11 I was rushing .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LE will be watching him.
He may be unpredictable enough to lead them to something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CD and Dean know each other, someone said jimi was on CDs facebook but I can't find that connection yet.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Jimi was listed as CD's FB friend yesterday. Not sure if it's still there today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're different sizes too? Fell off the back of a truck maybe? Lol so I'd he selling these to different ppl? I see size 9, 10, possible an 11 I was rushing .

Or...

Has anyone heard about Cosmo's car being taken in to custody? What car was he driving and where is it? Has camera footage been pulled for Peddler's village where Sturgis's car was parked?

I just think if they are stating that this is going to be a marathon and not a sprint there has to be so much more to this story. You're not sifting dirt for recent bodies. There has to be older crimes that are involved in this???

I was just looking at this one:

https://www.facebook.com/cosmo.dinardo

I saw on a news report that the DA is asking the public to come frwd with anything that may connect the men to each other. I've looked at so many related news reports that I've lost track of it. Anyway, can you super sleuthers do your magic and hunt down any other social media connections? I know CD took down some of his social media pages so if he left any up we better hurry.(he may have left up pages tht weren't immediately accessed by media etc) I'm not familiar with all of the SM sites kids use now. His fb & twitter was found. What else?

I'd be worried about a POI with reported mental illness being out on bail making it to a trial. (Forgive the bluntness but I'm surprised they allowed him to get out)

If you search for Jimi in his friends, he comes right up

Has anyone heard about Cosmo's car being taken in to custody? What car was he driving and where is it? Has camera footage been pulled for Peddler's village where Sturgis's car was parked?

I just think if they are stating that this is going to be a marathon and not a sprint there has to be so much more to this story. You're not sifting dirt for recent bodies. There has to be older crimes that are involved in this???

Sifting dirt for recent bodies if recent bodies were burned is a possibility.

:fireworks::welcome::fireworks:

I'm not surprised either. His family are reported to have money.

But the million dollar bail for a gun charge indicates LE and the court know a lot about this person and their connection to the disappearances. That is not close to a reasonable bail amount for such a charge.

I would not be surprised if there is a quick arrest for something else. They don't know what this guy is going to do.

Based on the timing of the disappearances, high bail amount and past charge which indicates definitive mental illness, I don't think this is technically drug related, although drugs may have been the lure. My guess is serial killer.

I keep hearing stuff about this guy being "off" or "weird", or "psycho". Do you have any specific examples? I'm very curious.
http://www.trentonian.com/general-n...-and-sneakers-but-had-a-dark-side-sources-say
Good read

Wow, the way he has these shoes framed in the pictures would suggest that he wasn't bragging about his collection, but selling them. Could he have lured them in with this? Three friends drive over to buy some cheap shoes and never return? Crazy thought, and that still wouldn't explain what happened to Jimi, but I used to buy cheap football jerseys from people I didn't know too well all the time. His Flicker account appeared to be some gallery for his inventory. Just a thought.

I wonder if his parents are taking him home or straight to a mental health facility.

the burned body w the k tattoo had the torso missing (article last thread)

:fireworks::welcome::fireworks:

I'm not surprised either. His family are reported to have money.

But the million dollar bail for a gun charge indicates LE and the court know a lot about this person and their connection to the disappearances. That is not close to a reasonable bail amount for such a charge.

I would not be surprised if there is a quick arrest for something else. They don't know what this guy is going to do.

Based on the timing of the disappearances, high bail amount and past charge which indicates definitive mental illness, I don't think this is technically drug related, although drugs may have been the lure. My guess is serial killer.

I keep hearing stuff about this guy being "off" or "weird", or "psycho". Do you have any specific examples? I'm very curious.

Odd SM post. Talking about odd things a normal kid wouldn't talk about. Talked a lot about guns. Just someone that when you walk away from him talking, you say to yourself something isn't right. And this was years ago. We have since moved out of the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa