Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about bail money - if you show up for court or whatever, is it returned, or is that money gone forever?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I thought those maybe had to do with the accident he was in.

On the heavy article you can zoom and see this was from insta and he said something like (paraphrasing) I kicked their azz #gang gang... he just looks scraped up, not brain damaged so I was thinking that may not have been the ATV accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the most common effects of frontal damage can be a dramatic change in social behavior. A person's personality can undergo significant changes after an injury to the frontal lobes, especially when both lobes are involved. There are some differences in the left versus right frontal lobes in this area. Left frontal damage usually manifests as pseudodepression and right frontal damage as pseudopsychopathic (Blumer and Benson, 1975).

Above from the Center for Neuro Skills (CNS)-Frontal Lobe Damage

https://www.neuroskills.com/brain-injury/frontal-lobes.php

Yes, frontal lobe damage can cause a lot of different issues. I have a masters degree in Psychology. Though, it sounds there were issues prior to the accident. If there was a noticeable difference in his behavior AFTER the accident, and a huge shift if personality, I'd consider it. Is there any proof out there that he had frontal lobe damage? I think this is way more info than the public would ever know. If there was a dramatic shift in mood or behavior after the injury, I would hope the docs and family would have addressed it.

I have a peripheral acquaintance who is also a wannabe. Like CD, he also grew up with a silver spoon. He also sold expensive tennis shoes a few years ago, so it must've been the "in thing" for wankstas at the time. In any case, it wasn't for money, but for status. Everyone came to him to source "rare" shoes, and he purportedly had the "connections" to get them. Silly really, but his ego was stroked. Which is all he wanted.

Interesting. I knew nothing of this! I have a friend who has worked extensively with teens and she says the most "messed up" ones are always the ones from the most privileged families :(.

BBM:
A friend of DiNardo’s told Heavy.com that “six or seven months” before his arrest, though another source said the injury occurred closer to November 2016, DiNardo suffered a head injury following a quad biking accident. The friend said that DiNardo was stranded in the woods for around a day and a half with injuries, including broken bones and bleeding on his brain. As a result of the accident DiNardo had frontal lobe damage. The friend said that sometime after the accident, DiNardo began using K2, a synthetic marijuana drug.
https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/cosmo-dinardo-bensalem-bucks-county-missing/

On the heavy article you can zoom and see this was from insta and he said something like (paraphrasing) I kicked their azz #gang gang... he just looks scraped up, not brain damaged so I was thinking that may not have been the ATV accident.

Agreed. Those look like fresh bruises and not from a major accident that left him stranded alone for a day and caused brain damage...
fight? or someone fighting him off? defensive wounds? He looks so different from picture to picture.

images.jpg

Mod note: Screenshots from facebook are not allowed.
Bump. But it's not only Facebook, its any social media, it's anything considered a rumor, or not a fact. If you can't link it to MSN, don't post it.... basically

I made a huge mistake earlier without being clear. When I said yall get screenshots of his social media b4 he deletes it I do NOT mean post it here. I meant capture and pass it to LE if it connects the MP. Screenshots of SM are not allowed and I should've been more specific when encouraging that. I apologize

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks - I thought i saw others posting Facebook posts on here? Srr new to this - so how do you share info like that?

IIRC, we can only discuss fb posts if they are reported by a mainstream media source (the news). Otherwise, they are considered rumors. Mods, please correct me if that's incorrect. Thanks.

Tort would indicate an accident I think

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Right -- so on the same day his fish & game commission arrest case is closed a jury is demanded for his vehicle accident. Dude had so much going on with the law, it's crazy.

If these are what you're looking for, they were in the first thread: http://imgur.com/a/F1Ovk

Just caps of the current dig spot. To see more you have to download google earth (older download version, the new online version doesn't have historical imagery available)

Edit: I re-arranged them in chronological order.
Thank you very much, not sure how I missed it but I got it now!

I'm thinking he was seriously into kicks. I've known some people who have made a significant amount of money in the sneaker business, buying and re-selling the most sought after shoes. You have to have the capital to do it, but we are talking about a serious chunk of change.
One of my brothers used to do this. He made a lot of money. And yes, it's initially pretty expensive.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

wait, where's the smiling mugshot?

Definitely agree. IMO this is the least strange thing about this whole thing. Heck, flipping of certain brands of baby clothes is huge for a lot of moms. Nothing weird about this aspect but that's JMO.

It's kind of shocking the stuff people flip and the people I know who do it are pretty well off. If anything, I think the posts of his shoes are for attention. I personally get the feeling he enjoys attention and his mug shot only further makes me think that. No way I would be smiling.

not crazy at all
stranger things ...

I know this is probably crazy but I grew up in the area and there were under ground tunnels in that area used to hide slaves back in the day. I wonder if there are tunnels in the area.

For those speaking about CD's "bonfire" in 2014. That does not look like a "bonfire" to me. That is massive. This is my opinion: Bonfires you sit around and get warm with friends... That pic does not reflect that... A fire that huge does not reflect a bonfire at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1