Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
some gain weight because of the sugar cravings
I've seen it personally and also where I used to work, the addicts stole a lot of candy ... many of them were puffy

I think there's a huge difference between heroin addicts who typically lose weight and oxy or other addicts who gain
my experience is with the oxy people (opiates vs. opioides)
I agree that there's a difference between heroin & oxy addiction weight. The "Heroin Chic" look is different from the middle class pill poppers. Jmo

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That's only 3 people. Not a big deal.. It's not like 200 people

I'm still trying to catch up. First I wanted to address the weight gain. Perk 30's are really big in this area the going rate is a dollar a mg. This habit is fast and expensive. I've seen first hand a habit that can quickly raise to 300 a day or more for kids in their late teens early 20's. It's also a feeder drug to heroin due to price. What I've observed was weight lost and hyperness. For a ton of people this is a speed. They are up and sleep very little. There is a false sense of well being and a aggressiveness to the person. A definite personality change.

Usually when you see people using Meth you will observe bad teeth for their unusual need for sugar. I'm guessing that the weigh gain would have something to do with antidepressants. This would not be uncommon for someone that has gone through a traumatic brain injury.

CD was 302ed involuntary hold. Do we know if he stayed longer then the 72 hours that are required by law?

I also think we need to realize that the parents are wealthy owning several businesses. This, if it ends badly sets themselves up for wrongful death lawsuits. We already know they have reach out to a prominent atty.

I need to read why there are so many conflicting observations of behavior with CD. I find it very confusing that there are so many polar opposite accounts of this. Has anyone else observed this? From his coach and next door neighbor to classmates and other interactions with people. The accident although may play a role in this the accounts are not just after the accidents.

As for the sneakers. My son since he was at the age of 17 has bought them and yes stood in line to buy them. He's not a drug dealer or user. He has yet to sell any but it is something people do because of the large profits if you sell them. It was also something that age group seemed to have gotten into. As for the different sizes, some will buy what they can get their hands on if they are hot. I don't find the sizes or the sneakers to be a key in this situation.

Oh that is interesting about his interest in sneakers

Exactly. I usually find NIH to be a great source, but I've never seen opiates cause weight gain.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I had a functioning opiate addiction as a young mother!!! I broke my elbow so bad it pulverized. I was on Percocet for 4 months, followed by Vicodin for another few months. I received rxs on request for a year. My elbow required further surgery after that. I was unable to quit the stuff for about 5 years straight. I gained about 40lbs.

CDs FB friends have been steadily dropping off since I first looked at his page. Last I looked at around 1am he had 2251 now it's 2248. For you pros is this normal? Or are people trying to distance themselves for fear of possible LE contact?

It happens in a lot of cases. I think it's people distancing themselves mostly. For some it seems they wait until there's something damning reported.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am posting this because of previous conversations about drugs in the area. This is scary....not in Buck co but PA.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.pennlive.com/news/2017/06/rash_of_heroin_overdose_cases.amp
"Fifty-one overdose patients were treated at two Northcentral Pennsylvania hospitals in the past 48 hours, a spokeswoman for UPMC Susquehanna said Friday."
"In his 27 years in law enforcement Williamsport Police Chief David Young says he has never seen anything like the number of heroin overdose in the past two days.

"He believes the overdoses may be caused by a bat batch of heroin laced with something. "It's tough to put a finger on it since we don't know what it is or where it came from," he said."

I had a functioning opiate addiction as a young mother!!! I broke my elbow so bad it pulverized. I was on Percocet for 4 months, followed by Vicodin for another few months. I received rxs on request for a year. My elbow required further surgery after that. I was unable to quit the stuff for about 5 years straight. I gained about 40lbs.

I am glad you are still with us to join the conversation, its a terrible addiction to kick.

I'm still trying to catch up. First I wanted to address the weight gain. Perk 30's are really big in this area the going rate is a dollar a mg. This habit is fast and expensive. I've seen first hand a habit that can quickly raise to 300 a day or more for kids in their late teens early 20's. It's also a feeder drug to heroin due to price. What I've observed was weight lost and hyperness. For a ton of people this is a speed. They are up and sleep very little. There is a false sense of well being and a aggressiveness to the person. A definite personality change.

Usually when you see people using Meth you will observe bad teeth for their unusual need for sugar. I'm guessing that the weigh gain would have something to do with antidepressants. This would not be uncommon for someone that has gone through a traumatic brain injury.

CD was 302ed involuntary hold. Do we know if he stayed longer then the 72 hours that are required by law?

I also think we need to realize that the parents are wealthy owning several businesses. This, if it ends badly sets themselves up for wrongful death lawsuits. We already know they have reach out to a prominent atty.

I need to read why there are so many conflicting observations of behavior with CD. I find it very confusing that there are so many polar opposite accounts of this. Has anyone else observed this? From his coach and next door neighbor to classmates and other interactions with people. The accident although may play a role in this the accounts are not just after the accidents.

As for the sneakers. My son since he was at the age of 17 has bought them and yes stood in line to buy them. He's not a drug dealer or user. He has yet to sell any but it is something people do because of the large profits if you sell them. It was also something that age group seemed to have gotten into. As for the different sizes, some will buy what they can get their hands on if they are hot. I don't find the sizes or the sneakers to be a key in this situation.

Most kids growing up are helpful and nice to the adults around them. Neighbors,teachers,coaches, ect. But the people who know him best are his peirs. <modsnip>

Oh that is interesting about his interest in sneakers

Cosmo DiNardo liked fishing and sneakers, but had a dark side, sources say

AR-170719948.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

http://www.trentonian.com/article/TT/20170711/NEWS/170719948

In several pictures posted to his Flickr account in February 2014, DiNardo displayed ammunition next to his pricey basketball sneakers. The ammunition includes a magazine, a clip, a shotgun shell and a large-caliber bullet.

In one Facebook post in November 2016, DiNardo wrote, &#8220;I&#8217;m in the firewood business now,&#8221; possibly a code name for another activity.

Local residents who know DiNardo also alleged the 20-year-old was engaged in illicit activities. The people spoke to The Trentonian on the condition of anonymity because they were fearful to talk.

New Here hi all! I am local to the area and I have a question. Does anyone else find it very interesting that they have SO many different agencies working on this? Why is the FBI involved unless there is a federal crime? What kind of federal crime are we looking at? I cannot piece that together.

I have a brother in law who is a Solebury cop and even THEY are in the dark. They have their own opinions but even they dont really know what is going on. And dont worry he is not allowed to say ANYTHING about the case to anyone.

I feel so bad for the parents. It appears as though they are searching just like they did for Holly Grim which we all know did not end well. Lets hope these kids are returned safely.

I wonder if CD has/had access to a boat.

This is crazy but I'm thinking Sopranos-water-concrete shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At last I'm not the only one making Sopranos references here. I think there will be other POIs soon.

I really wouldn't put too much weight on the whole sneaker thing. As many other's have said, it is a common and easy way to make profit.
It is true that the sneakers he was purchasing and reselling are super expensive, so you do need some money to start, but to me it seems clear that the DiNardo family is well off, so that probably wasn't a problem. The only way I can see his sneaker habit being relevant to the case, is if Jimi (or any of the other boys) was meeting up with CD to purchase a pair of sneakers when he went missing. As far as the details we know, there is NOTHING to support that theory.
IMO, the sneakers are pretty irrelevant to the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier