Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His statement reminds me of what LE said in the Dr Theresa Sievers murder. It wound up being horrific, but not as unimaginable as I thought.

Mostly this statement leads me to thoughts of organized crime. This case stinks of it. I think this kid enlisted other person/persons to help him hide evidence and by doing so, exposed the other person/persons by putting them in the spotlight so to speak. I won't say more about my opinions as I will violate TOS and our poor mods are busy enough here.

As always, JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I hope there won't be an "accident" that removes CD from the picture. I would just speculate that if there is a conspiracy here with multiple actors, he might become an unacceptable risk. He's no longer under the protection of law enforcement.

On a related point, I hope LE is keeping track of him. With all that family money, he could easily surface on another continent. Does he have a passport that he had to surrender, etc.?

Does anyone have a link to the live footage that is not on Facebook live? It is blocked on my work computer

What could they possibly be looking for in that same hole? Much more to this story. If the boys cell pinged to this area do they think the cellphone is underground that much?

their digging out dirt from those two square metal boxes...that have some kind of duct work attached to them...when the guys move around you can see the walls of the two metal boxes and you can clearly see the duct that seems attached to them.

Who knows. Kind of odd everyone has booties on except for the 2 public works guys in the yellow shirts traipsing around

Or the guy in Red eating a soft pretzel as he empties buckets of dirt, not sure how that works at a crime scene.

Does anyone have a link to the live footage that is not on Facebook live? It is blocked on my work computer

Fox 29 Philadelphia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could be...but it seems there is metal boxes that were in there already....right in front of the guy in the white shirt......I don;t think their down that far to need air...I think it was already there and their digging around it.

Wow, so much crime in Pennsylvania !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea their not far down enough to need air...seems to me that ducting was there buried with the two metal boxes...does seem like an old well or sewer.

their digging out dirt from those two square metal boxes...that have some kind of duct work attached to them...when the guys move around you can see the walls of the two metal boxes and you can clearly see the duct that seems attached to them.
Interesting. That makes me think of the 2011 google earth image posted here yesterday with what looks like a metal box in the same area they have been digging!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Interesting. That makes me think of the 2011 google earth image posted here yesterday with what looks like a metal box in the same area they have been digging!

yep....exactly...something is in those...if it a sewer or old well or whatever

do you have that pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads