Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is what he said. The wording makes it sound like they have recovered human remains and he just can't report on it at this time. Just my opinion based on his exact wording.

I thought that too.

Just asked same question. Whew thought I was hearing things! I thought "buried alive" too.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm having the same thoughts. I don't see how CD could have done all of this alone but I've been wrong before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are saying the property (where his car was recovered) is listed in the family's name.

This quote from the Trentonian confuses me. One of the young men's cars found on the property(barn) is cited. From the way this reads, it seems to indicate that this car was also in the DiNardo's list of property owned. How could that be if it just arrived on Friday? How do you read this statement?

Partial Quote:
The property that is gaining the most attention of authorities is a 90-acre piece of land on the 6000 block of Lower York Road in Solebury. Massive search efforts have been underway since Monday at the property to find evidence.

An abandoned property on the 2800 block of Aquetong Road where authorities recovered one of the missing man’s vehicles is also listed in the family’s name, property records show."

http://www.trentonian.com/general-ne...de-sources-say

I see the bucket of the backhoe and flashes going off...their taking pics

I thought it was interesting that the DA said that no bodies have been recovered "as of yet."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, I don't think we should analyze his every word. He's standing in front of a group of reporters who he knows want information he can't give them. He's being discreet for the sake of justice and for the sake of the family. I can't expect every word he says to be perfect, but I think his comments of "Life or Death" are his way of expressing that while it looks like foul play is involved, there's not definitive evidence that these men are deceased and he's going to hope for the opposite until he can confirm or not.

This was in response to someone asking about CD's friend count lessening quickly... somehow the quote did not come with it.

I have seen this in other cases.. more out of disgust and presumed guilt. The Noelle Paquette case, the killers lost friends very fast.

camera guy moved in front and is taking pics of those tow metal boxes

JMO , Watching the live feed, It looks like to me that they have a big cube shape piece of concrete hanging with big straps attached to the backhoe bucket! WOW!!!!

their about waist down in that hole....looks like their getting ready to move whatever it is they found out...

"In an interview Tuesday evening, Susan Coleman said she and her husband were in their backyard when they heard four separate rounds of shotgun fire coming from the general direction of the DiNardo property.

Coleman said she has heard the occasional gunfire from hunters in the area over the years.

But this was different, she said.

"It was extremely disturbing gunshot fire," she said, estimating that she heard as many as a dozen gunshots in the first round of fire. "It was violent. This person was going bananas."

Keith Coleman said he was sure that they had heard the firing of a shotgun.

"I’m familiar with a pistol, a rifle. And shotguns, they’re a blast," he said.

"We're pretty dang sure that what we heard is what we heard," his wife added.

All in all, they said they heard four sets of gunfire in a span of about 15 minutes."

http://www.phillyvoice.com/neighbors-tell-disturbing-shots-heard-area-search-missing-men-bucks/

Listening again...although not pertinent this investigation(?) we have named Cosmo person of interest, important to know he did post bail about 6:30 last night 10%, $100,000, maybe cashier check certain conditions and if you request it from Larry king media person you can get it by email, terms of release are the usual, standard conditions, has been asked about grand jury can't confirm in fact can't comment by law, every resource being used assured, no human remains that he can report have been found but can report recovered several important pieces of evidence from this site and another, incredibly high stakes, keep info coming, encouraged, other location: educated conclusion by checking district court for search warrants we will continue in direction we are going, until we are satisfied they are not there

Looks like they pulled something up.
ffe52712935724079892a3bb40dfa618.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Report Of Gunshots Heard Near Solebury Search Site Credible, District Attorney Says

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/newh...sts&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

Where oh where have I heard about someone with a shot gun???

"Police initially arrested DiNardo in February after they found him with a 20-gauge shotgun he was not authorized to possess because of his history of mental illness, according to a police affidavit."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...issing-pennsylvania-men-suspecting-foul-play/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa