Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;885153964324515842]https://twitter.com/BucksDa/status/885153964324515842[/video]

I'm not up to speed and haven't been able to watch the live feed this AM. Are police still excavating the same spot? TIA

This is the second time in 24 hours that I have "replied with quotes" to someone else's comment and I get a message saying "Thank you for posing! Your post will not he visible until a moderator has approved it for posting." I've posted quite a few times in thI'm not a new member, been here for years. Never seen that before. Is it that I'm under review or that the post I am quoting is under review?

This is the second time in 24 hours that I have "replied with quotes" to someone else's comment and I get a message saying "Thank you for posing! Your post will not he visible until a moderator has approved it for posting." I've posted quite a few times in thI'm not a new member, been here for years. Never seen that before. Is it that I'm under review or that the post I am quoting is under review?

My guess is the post you're replying to is under review.

I know I keep beating this drum, and I am seemingly the only one honed in on it, but the DA said this VERY early on if I recall correctly. Think it's possible that the last 3 missing knew the first one missing and collaborated to confront the POI about it?

JMO.

Or, hypoethetically the perp could have been repaying a debt to someone else. Let's say, for example, that the perp owed someone money. That someone may have gotten himself into some serious legal trouble by doing something that was witnessed by one or more of these men. That someone may have told the perp to take care of the witnesses and his debts would be paid.

That would also explain the "don't take the law into your own hands" statement. JMO.

There is a comment on the feed for Fox29 by someone indicating this exact scenario/theory and includes more detail (who/why)
Or, hypoethetically the perp could have been repaying a debt to someone else. Let's say, for example, that the perp owed someone money. That someone may have gotten himself into some serious legal trouble by doing something that was witnessed by one or more of these men. That someone may have told the perp to take care of the witnesses and his debts would be paid.

That would also explain the "don't take the law into your own hands" statement. JMO.

marking my spot... gonna try to get a days worth of work out of here in an hour!

Hoping the families know more than we do. But I have a feeling they don't. I can't imagine what that must be like to not know where your child is and have all this speculation. It makes me sad when I see posts all over the internet with wild, gruesome speculation. That's gotta be like a punch to the gut to read if you love one of these guys.

This is right. Overall this is a common error with market research too (something i do). The copter does stop when the body is found.....BUT it also stops for about 15 other things throughout an investigation.

QUOTE=VennDiagram;13490490]This has been said every time the feed stops. My opinion is that it's not cheap to have a helicopter hovering around for an hour, so they have to stop at some point.[/QUOTE]

everyone just walked away and its just hanging on the bucket of the backhoe

Thanks for your observations. I can't get the feed to work....keep up the good work.

I think the families know more than we do for sure. They are sitting around while they excavate land. They are not holding out hope that their child will be found.

We don't have search and rescue groups out as far as I can tell and there have been no search groups sent out looking for life.

My opinion only, Sadly

They would probably be able to work more productively if they didn't have to worry about hiding things from the cameras. I wish the live feeds would end

11:20 a.m. update:

Authorities say they've recovered several pieces of evidence from a sprawling farm property and elsewhere while investigating the disappearance of four young Pennsylvania men believed to be victims of foul play.

Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub told reporters Wednesday that some of the tips they've received are "bearing fruit." He wouldn't say what evidence has been recovered but did say it didn't include human remains.

Police have focused their search on a farm in Solebury and have utilized several law enforcement agencies, heavy construction equipment and cadaver dogs.

http://www.njherald.com/article/20170712/AP/307129771#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member