Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one have google images before 2005? Dinardo's bought the property 05/13/2005. In the 05 picture, it looks like there was a driveway, which would imply a structure was there and the "oil" tank may be a left over from that stucture. From my knowledge of farms in this area there are many times original houses or sturctures that can be very old (from 1670's-1800's). Some of these structures don't make it. But there is some much land on the lots that there remanenta are usually left alone. And a newer house is built elsewhere in the property.

Could it be that Meo is the only victim and the others are accomplices in hiding? I just don't see how CD could get rid of 4 bodies on his own unless he had help (possibly from his family or through familial connections).

My mind keeps going here. Maybe 1 or more of the guys ran off after being accomplices with CD?

Parents don't need to make statements imo unless they are looking for exposure for their loved one. These parents are getting all the attention and more for their missing son's. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yes-and it may be that the DA has asked these parents not to make statements

[video=twitter;885223687959523331]https://twitter.com/jmelwert/status/885223687959523331[/video]

Arrest documents-

I am almost certain that money gets returned after a verdict in a case regardless of them being guilty or not guilty. Now if the family knew something about the situation at hand, I am not sure how that works.

You put up the million, you get back the million. Bail bondsman's fee is usually 10%, as he is on the hook for the whole million if he doesn't show up for court. Sometimes there is no 10% option, sometimes you can put up your house/savings as collateral, apologies as I haven't read how this one works.

I believe in PA it is only available to LE. In some state it is matter of public record.

I am almost certain that money gets returned after a verdict in a case regardless of them being guilty or not guilty. Now if the family knew something about the situation at hand, I am not sure how that works.

Not if a bail bondsman is involved...he keeps the 10 percent.

"Enlisting a bail agent to write a surety bond for the defendant will be cheaper because you will pay a bail premium, which is just a percentage of the total bail amount. This is what is commonly known as a bail bond. The bail bond premium is non-refundable. The premium is a fee for the bail agent’s services to manage the defendant and make sure he or she shows up to all required court appearances."

Arrest documents for Cosmo Dinardo:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 3.48.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 3.48.18 PM.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 3.48.22 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 3.48.22 PM.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 104
Any one have google images before 2005? Dinardo's bought the property 05/13/2005. In the 05 picture, it looks like there was a driveway, which would imply a structure was there and the "oil" tank may be a left over from that stucture. From my knowledge of farms in this area there are many times original houses or sturctures that can be very old (from 1670's-1800's). Some of these structures don't make it.

This is exactly what I was wondering re: the oil tank

Oh no! The DA sent a letter to the bensalem PD on 6/21 telling them to refile to gun charge. But for some reason they didn't and now potentially 4 people are dead since he was not locked up. This is what the DA meant when he said he was pressing to have this refiled weeks ago.

someone clarified w yahoo that the garage is actually visible from aquetong road. but that property is not the 90 acre one, it is close by and backs up to it I have read.

You are right it is a career marker case without a doubt, but if you take a ride down that driveway in the light of day you can find the garage, it wasn't out of the way or covered or anything and it wasn't locked. It's a 90 acre farm that was vacant for all intents and purposes, anyone could have scoped it out beforehand and then just ditched the car and cell phones there.

I just think that too many times the authorities latch onto something that seems probably even if there may be other probably scenarios. The day this story broke and was printed by the local news rag on facebook, there were 100s of people calling out this CD guy, printing his profile picture on the thread, saying "oh he is so nuts", they died of drug ods somewhere, they were caught up in racketeering, drug dealing. blah blah blah. I know for a fact that the authorities read these threads in places like this and facebook or wherever people virtually gather to look for information.

Ill say this again, this guy, CD is NOT smart enough to pull off killing 4 men and getting rid of the remains without so much as a crime scene. And to cause, now 3 days of intense digging and searching? And the Cadaver Dogs haven't caught a wiff of a body that has been baking for a week now in 90 degree weather?

Makes me think, the direction they are going is not correct...

However I will add, my view is specifically from what the public knows for sure, not from any information the police may or maynot have. I wish I could know that, but I do not.

http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/267374138-story

He was trying to sell the car on 7/9. Three days ago. Two days after Meo was last seen.
I don't know why, but that felt like a punch to the gut to read. For two reasons.

1) What kind of beast lists a car for sale a day later? YKWIM? Good grief!
2) This has only been going on for a few days. There's has been SO MUCH happening around this case, I swear it feels like weeks.

There are 682 users browsing this thread. 526 are guests.
Why don't you all pull up a chair and join us??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader