Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it isn't just a stolen car. Its the stolen car of a missing person whose life depends on the medication still in the car.

I'd say that is enough to justify high bail.
Too bad it doesn't qualify for ZERO bail!

MOO

Questions I'm pondering:

1) How is JP connected to the other boys? How is he connected to CD?
2) How is CD connected to the missing?

CD and JP went to high school together at Holy Ghost Prep, though CD graduated one year before as far as I know. They are friends on Facebook. Not sure if/how JP is connected to the other missing boys.
A friend of TM claims their group of friends met CD when he tried to sell them drugs. They have been hanging out with him in prior weeks. This story shows more of TM's friend's statements. http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...o-spoke-of-having-people-killed-20170712.html

RSBM

Oh, ok.
Perfect time to go 'small critter' hunting.
Cue sarcasm.

Although to be fair... there are some who go hunting at night for raccoons and opossums.

I thought the shots were heard on Sat at 3:30 in the afternoon? Don't have time to verify this right now but ill find the article later.

I suspected schizophrenia all along. The story of the ATV accident and frontal lobe injury (TBI) was a convenient cover up for a serious mental illness that perhaps no one wanted to publicly acknowledge.

I have a bad feeling that CD did something really bad and someone or more helped to cover it up to keep him out of trouble.

Purely speculation on my part but I won't be surprised if that's what comes down.

This is a very messy WTH!!!

MOO

Edited to add:

Now I want to know if he's medicated and if so....is he taking his medication? Plus, you have to know that his family is aware of the true nature of his condition.

BBM- My thoughts exactly!

MOO

I'm taking a few cases of water to the nearby firehouse for the policemen, investigators, etc. This, along with my prayers for the families, is the least I can do.

They're up in the air showing the helicopter, not the ground. I keep reading too much into this thing but it's interesting that it hasn't been shut off at all and is still running. Maybe they forgot to turn off live? I can't tell if they're still in the same spot but it kind of looks like it, or at least they aren't clearly going away...

ETA now it's off...

no. they wont get the 10% because that's the bail bondsman's fee but if they put anything else up they get it back whenever the case is adjucated.

Does the new arrests of CD mean that his parents loose the bond they put up to free him previously?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

I suspected schizophrenia all along. The story of the ATV accident and frontal lobe injury (TBI) was a convenient cover up for a serious mental illness that perhaps no one wanted to publicly acknowledge.

I have a bad feeling that CD did something really bad and someone or more helped to cover it up to keep him out of trouble.

Purely speculation on my part but I won't be surprised if that's what comes down.

I might be listening to too many episodes of MFM, but this sounds eerily similar to a few cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ehh This is fishy to me, who says that.. "He was normal last year until his quad accident, he had frontal lobe damage.." That doesn't sound like something a 18-21 year old would say, I don't expect anyone to know what frontal lobe damage is, except for medical professionals and web sleuthers (because if you follow enough cases you tend to know more about some things than anyone should)... The whole quad accident and frontal lobe damage and insanity defense is just becoming far too convenient for me, I don't buy it AT ALL anymore.

At the high school Cosmo attended (and I assume the friend was a classmate), they have a very good science curriculum. I found the senior year anatomy/physiology class to be very rigorous. Also, if you have a severe medical diagnosis, your friends are likely to read up on it. JMO, MOO, but reading suspicion here is a stretch.

yep, they are not important to me at all. however, I have no issue with others finding them important and being responsible gun owners.

I think he meant me. I do live in CA. hunting isn't big in my area, but there are parts of the state (far north east, central ca) where ppl hunt. I hear illegal urban shooting all the time. personally I don't give a hooo to ever own a gun. only time it would od me any good is if I woke up w a intruder on top of me, but I have a lot of kids so it would still be no good as it would be locked somewhere. lol. I have a knife tho.

firearms are an important tool... but if you don't grow up with them and learn them while your young.. it's very likely you don't see the need for them. While people who learn about them as a young kid can't see a life without them. Different strokes

Connections I've Found

CD and JP- They have 37 mutual friends in common and have been friends since November 2013.

CD and MS- They have 14 friends in common

CD and TM- They have 105 friends in common

CD and DF- Have 55 friends in common

DF and TM- have 16 friends in common

DF and MS- have 1 Mutual Friend

DF and JP- have 5 mutual friends

MS and TM- Have been friends since October 2011 and have 60 mutual friends.

MS and JP- Nothing
_______________________________________________________________________________________

JP- TM - have 2 mutual friends

Reposting adot0902's great post, for that have asked.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...dium=social&cid=Philly.com+Facebook&mobi=true

Okay, am I crazy or does this 20-year-old kid's (TM's friend) vernacular sound nothing like someone of his age would use? I'm not saying he should sound unintelligent, but it just doesn't seem like the kind of language a 20-year-old would be using in an unscripted interview.

I dunno, maybe I'm nuts, but reading his quotes I couldn't help but think it felt so unnatural. Hell, I don't even know what it would mean, but it still struck me as odd the way he spoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tabathahoward46