Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like that the prayer vigil has been canceled for Saturday and now there's a "major development" press conference at midnight? I'm still holding on to hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart deeply breaks for you and your son. I lost my husband to a heroin overdose and the whole process of addiction is so very painful for the addict and the family; and then the aftermath. I am so so sorry for your loss and applaud you for your involvement in other missing persons cases.
Huge hugs back to you. Oh we totally understand addiction, just horrible. My son was a heroin addict but towards the end added meth to the mix. Wow never seen anything like it. My son got arrested shortly before he died, while in prison they gave him meds for schizophrenia (he didn't need these pills) it made things worse. It was like lights on, no ones home. Makes me feel bad for CDs parents because it's very hard to get through to someone with a addiction or mental illness.

I resent the DA for announcing this presser at 10:30. Now I have to watch the clock for another 49 minutes as we crawl towards midnight.

I just got home after a long day in court and on the road. Any updates today? What's the latest?

Breaking News Big Development- press conference at midnight source Fox29 News (Philadelphia)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was thinking along these lines also. I keep going back to his family's concrete company. The remains could have been put in cement and driven off on a truck to anywhere.

Unlikely, (1) cement is a raw ingredient for concrete mix, (2) the mix would have to be prepared in either a ready mix truck or dump truck which would be sloppy. The life of ready mix is about 1hour so assuming they prepare it in philly it's unlikely to make it to solebury and still have it loose for pouring.

Oh no. God, this has been horrific. Cannot imagine what they are going through.

I don't like that the prayer vigil has been canceled for Saturday and now there's a "major development" press conference at midnight? I'm still holding on to hope.

Huge hugs back to you. Oh we totally understand addiction, just horrible. My son was a heroin addict but towards the end added meth to the mix. Wow never seen anything like it. My son got arrested shortly before he died, while in prison they gave him meds for schizophrenia (he didn't need these pills) it made things worse. It was like lights on, no ones home. Makes me feel bad for CDs parents because it's very hard to get through to someone with a addiction or mental illness.

Thank you so much and I agree. My husband had a mental illness diagnosed before his addiction began. He said the only time he eve felt normal was when he was on dope. I watched him suffer immensely to stay clean. Both mental illness and addiction are so hard.

I just got home after a long day in court and on the road. Any updates today? What's the latest?

CD was arrested again for the theft of Meo's car. Press conference at midnight with "major development."

I read that Weintraub briefed the families right after the flatbed left with the objects covered with tarps around 6. I wonder if he told them they may have the bodies but needed to confirm

where are the leakers when you need them. 45 mins of trying to stay awake.

Yes, I do think that. But I'm also so confused what an old buried oil tank would have to do with anything. I don't think it's odd that an old oil tank would be buried there. They are not easy to dispose of.
Could there be a drug stash inside?
MOO

MOO

Press Conference at 11. Major development. DA has been at search site since 8pm local time. Prayer Vigil for Saturday has been canceled, per family request.

At this point who knows what to think! What a wild and crazy thing this all is. Only thing missing is Robert Stack narrating!!!

I hate to think this but what if the atv accident wasn't an atv accident but some fight... he seemed to have been in a fight more recently and some of the stuff on Twitter makes me think he was involved in some bad stuff.

I thought the same thing. Story goes he crashed and was stranded for a day. I wondered if his story is true.

I read that Weintraub briefed the families right after the flatbed left with the objects covered with tarps around 6. I wonder if he told them they may have the bodies but needed to confirm
This would explain why the prayer vigil for Saturday was canceled.

Why a midnight press conference? Have to get information out that just can't wait until tomorrow.

Possibilities:
- Boys have been found deceased, and they want to let public know before rumors get out, since surely family would be told asap.
- Reason to believe one or more of the boys are alive and need public help
- Someone else is involved and on the run, and public must be made aware to be on the lookout for a POI that may be armed and extremely dangerous.

as people have mentioned, I just can't see his father as a part of this. Guy is worth millions and millions of dollars, has a beautiful daughter in college and another younger son who appears to be on the right track in life. What's the motivation? So he helps his son with this murder and keeps missing car on his property and allows his idiot son sell it for $500? If his name didn't end in a vowel, I don't think anyone would be thinking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli