Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is firewood really a slang term for marijuana? That's news to me.

Could it not also be a slang terms for firearms?
In the way back machine I had some friends that smoked "wood" which was slang for PCP (angel dust). Never heard of the pot term though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There's a live feed of the scene from Fox 10 out of Alabama.
Sorry I can't post the link from my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!

What in the world happened between Friday night and Saturday afternoon (if the reports of the gunshots were indeed the time of the murders)??

That's what I was wondering, and one of the reasons I was doubting the gunshots story. Also, it was late Saturday afternoon when CD contacted his buddy to try to sell Tom's car, and he actually met up with him around 5ish.

Apologies in advance because I can't remember nor can I find it easily-where/which property did Dean Finocchiaro's phone ping from?

There is a great timeline at this link....I am not sure if I am allowed to copy and paste whole thing here? (Thinking there is a copyright law I don't want to break here...) But I will alert my post and ask mods if okay to copy/paste.

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/newhope-lambertville/4-missing-men-solebury-farm-mystery-timeline

Please only post 10 percent of the article and provide the link.
We can't copy the whole timeline but anyone can make up their own timeline to post on Websleuths.when you write your own timeline you can compare to articles like this one to make sure your timeline is accurate

There are currently 1149 users browsing this thread. (194 members and 955 guests)

Welcome!

:welcome5:

(Eta: When I said early on "Mods get your coffee on because this has the potential to be a really BIG story" I didnt realize that would be such an understatement!!
I'm hereby revising this to include a shot of whisky in your coffees!! :coffee: :drink: )

There's a live feed of the scene from Fox 10 out of Alabama.
Sorry I can't post the link from my phone.

It just ended! Lmao! Just my luck.

It still baffles me, if the four are connected, that there are certain inconsistencies. JTP literally vanished without a trace, no phone, no car, no clues, and also the least amount of public info until recently. I believe it went a few days until the media picked up the missing persons report too.

However, the other 3 have multiple clues as to how this may have happened and who may have been involved. If CD is the suspect, how could he be so meticulous that one vanished without a trace, but the other 3 have a phone ping, a car on the property, license picked up on camera, rumors CD picked up the deceased, tried to sell a car, etc. If there are others, how could CD have done it without any clues either, and leaves so many clues in such a short period of time with DF, MS and TM?

I've seen posts referring to frontal lobe injury but have no link. You may want to consider being verified. We could use your knowledge, and BTW welcome.

Frontal lobe injury makes the most sense! Good idea about getting verified, thank you!

That's what I was wondering, and one of the reasons I was doubting the gunshots story. Also, it was late Saturday afternoon when CD contacted his buddy to try to sell Tom's car, and he actually met up with him around 5ish.

Just saying that last night on HLN, the woman that heard the shots was on the air telling her story.

Where are you watching the aerial view? Can you give me a link please?

I was watching channel 29 facebook feed. It has ended. Channel 6 stopped about an hour before that so it depends on which FB feed you are talking about I suppose.

I found it very interesting how meticulous they are being. IMO no defense lawyer will shoot holes in his investigation on the ground. Never seen a dig investigation this up close before.

JMO

Nothing new in the Bucks Co. DA's office at this time (12:27 p.m. PDT).

I know we are looking for the single related reason that CD allegedly took all of these young men. I.e. The BR/Temple assault etc. And I'm certainly not ready to rule any of that out...

I just wonder, if CD is truly mentally ill, perhaps it is possible that he had real or imagined beefs with each them unrelated to the others and he just decided to settle them all at the same time. I keep thinking of them separately. JP first for one reason. TM/MS together for one reason. And DF last for yet another reason.
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member