GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It will be a civil case in a court at some stage and i'm sure lawyers for both sides are taking care of that. It will still have to be proven with evidence that the parents were in some way responsible for the deaths of the four victims, otherwise i don't know what they could prove?
I think Trayvon Martin's parents are still at some stage going to try to get George Zimmerman held to account in a wrongful death lawsuit, and that still hasn't happened yet that i'm aware of, so i think it will be a long way to go for that? It also took a long time for OJ Simpson's wrongful death lawsuit to go through the legal system too.
As far as CD's mental illness that would of been up to his treating doctor/s as to any ongoing care of which we have no idea what his treatment plan was in the long term?
Also, OJ never paid the families back. It was ruled he had to pay millions, then never did.

Hope that's not the case here, that farm is worth $$$$ in bucks co

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is such a peculiar case. We just know so little. It is so hard to make any real assessments on his state of mind. Who knows if he was in control or psychosis or even high as well? What kind of violent aggression results in shooting people in the back as they walk away? Seems pretty cowardly.

Murder is a depraved and cowardly act IMO.

Also, OJ never paid the families back. It was ruled he had to pay millions, then never did.

I would think money is the least of these families concerns right now. They would be still in a raw state of grief and shock.

[Warning: The messages displayed below include explicit language.]
A group conversation in Snapchat from last weekend was provided to the Inquirer and Daily News by an acquaintance of Cosmo DiNardo, who confessed Thursday in the killings of four men from Bucks and Montgomery Counties. The title of the conversation, “Tom Wya” is short for “where you at?”
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...illed-texts-dinardo-dean-killed-20170713.html

I saw someone post those online somewhere and it really was bizarre!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think money is the least of these families concerns right now. They would be still in a raw state of grief and shock.
Obviously, I could only imagine.. but adding onto what was being discussed..

I definitely hope the families are able to get a financial settlement.

I definitely hope the families are able to get a financial settlement.

If that's what they want? I thought you could only obtain financially from a wrongful death lawsuit if you were somehow dependent on the deceased?
What Types Of Damages are Allowed in a Wrongful Death Case?

Wrongful death damages differ from state to state, but are generally financial (the legal word is pecuniary) damages awarded to the deceased’s beneficiaries.

The deceased’s beneficiaries are generally the person’s spouse, children, and any other relatives for whom the deceased provided financial support. The main type of wrongful death damages is loss of support for all family members whom the deceased supported financially for the period of time into the future that the deceased would have supported them.

In order to be awarded damages for loss of support, the family member must prove that the deceased supported him/her financially, and must prove the amount of the support. Minor children will receive loss of support through age 18 and generally for college if the child can prove that the deceased would have contributed to the child’s college education. A widow will receive loss of support until the deceased’s presumed retirement age (usually 65). A widower can receive loss of support if he can show that his deceased wife supported him. Parents or other relatives can also receive damages for loss of support if they can prove that the deceased supported them.

Depending on the state, the deceased’s spouse may be entitled to receive damages for loss of consortium and a separate award of damages for loss of the deceased’s services around the house. The deceased’s children might be entitled to damages for what is called loss of guidance and nurture (this is exactly what it sounds like). The estate may also be entitled to receive punitive damages if the defendant acted recklessly or wantonly. The estate will also receive damages for the deceased’s funeral and burial expenses (although sometimes funeral expenses are considered survival damages). You should be aware that some states have caps (limitations) on wrongful death damages.
http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/personal-injury/survival-actions-vs-wrongful-death-claims.html

I mean no disrespect-just trying to learn-can one sue if a death has occurred during the commission of a crime ie. buying weed?
I'm thinking about lawsuits and attorneys and what they will try to prove.

If that's what they want? I thought you could only obtain financially from a wrongful death lawsuit if you were somehow dependent on the deceased?
What Types Of Damages are Allowed in a Wrongful Death Case?

Wrongful death damages differ from state to state, but are generally financial (the legal word is pecuniary) damages awarded to the deceased’s beneficiaries.

The deceased’s beneficiaries are generally the person’s spouse, children, and any other relatives for whom the deceased provided financial support. The main type of wrongful death damages is loss of support for all family members whom the deceased supported financially for the period of time into the future that the deceased would have supported them.

http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/personal-injury/survival-actions-vs-wrongful-death-claims.html

RSBM

This is the reality. It is almost as if the young and single lives have no value.

This is such a peculiar case. We just know so little. It is so hard to make any real assessments on his state of mind. Who knows if he was in control or psychosis or even high as well? What kind of violent aggression results in shooting people in the back as they walk away? Seems pretty cowardly.
I agree. I just think the degree to which he planned, lured, killed, repeated, then cleaned up, and went on his merry way was very organised. I think maybe it was the beginnings of a spree killing.

I think he involved his cousin because he wanted someone to see how bad *advertiser censored* he was. I agree shooting in the back is pure cowardice and I think it points to his character, or lack thereof.

What I dont see is how his "alleged" schizophrenic mental state could account for this level of organization. I really think he's a psychopath. I think his family enabled him out of denial. I'll bet he's displayed psychopathic traits from a young age. Too many people that know him have stories of him over the years being "off" or nuts so I don't buy the ATV accident as a pivotal point in his life. Sometimes people are just bad. You could argue that any killer is mentally unstable. But sometimes people are just BAD. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I mean no disrespect-just trying to learn-can one sue if a death has occurred during the commission of a crime ie. buying weed?
I'm thinking about lawsuits and attorneys and what they will try to prove.

Absolutely.

RSBM

This is the reality. It is almost as if the young and single lives have no value.

I know. When my eldest son was hit by a car as a pedestrian with his friend in the city, whom the driver of the car was speeding according to three witnesses, both boys were going through litigation for damages. My 23 yr. old son received head trauma and a very damaged cruciate ligament, a knee reconstruction surgery and fractured tibia and it ruined his football career. His case took about four years to get close to being finalised in court when tragically he was killed by a drunk driver.
I had a phone call from his lawyer to come in and sign off on my son's case after he died so the lawyer could get his costs paid for taking on the case and he asked me if my son had any dependents that could get the money he would be awarded in court for damages. A pay out at the time of between 2-300,000. He didn't have any dependents so no pay out of any money. I did manage to get $2,000 toward his funeral expenses of $7.000 from the driver of the vehicle that killed him through his insurance company though.

I know. When my eldest son was hit by a car as a pedestrian with his friend in the city, whom the driver of the car was speeding according to three witnesses, both boys were going through litigation for damages. My 23 yr. old son received head trauma and a very damaged cruciate ligament, a knee reconstruction surgery and fractured tibia and it ruined his football career. His case took about four years to get close to being finalised in court when tragically he was killed by a drunk driver.
I had a phone call from his lawyer to come in and sign off on my son's case after he died so the lawyer could get his costs paid for taking on the case and he asked me if my son had any dependents that could get the money he would be awarded in court for damages. A pay out at the time of between 2-300,000. He didn't have any dependents so no pay out of any money. I did manage to get $2,000 toward his funeral expenses of $7.000 from the driver of the vehicle that killed him through his insurance company though.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss.
Thankyou. It has been a long time since i last saw his beautiful smile and i miss all my loved ones who are gone. My daughter also died of substance abuse, (alcohol) 5 years ago. I think her pain was just too much for her and she couldn't cope. But i have two beautiful young adult sons that still need me and we carry on.

Thankyou. It has been a long time since i last saw his beautiful smile and i miss all my loved ones who are gone. My daughter also died of substance abuse, (alcohol) 5 years ago. I think her pain was just too much for her and she couldn't cope. But i have two beautiful young adult sons that still need me and we carry on.

That is a lot of loss for you three. I am so saddened to read of your heartache. Peace be with your family and your sons. Bless you.

There has been some chatter on SM as to CD having had a vehicle accident some time this spring, possibly in March, leading to a law suit filed against him on 501817 as 'Motor Vehicle Tort Damages seeking monetary compensation'.

This was remanded to court on 062217 for jury trial.

SM poster reports this as CD backing into pedestrian some time in March....possible hit and run.

This is unconfirmed at this time...I`m working to clarify.

Just want to say I'm sorry for your loss.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Now, experts talk about schizophrenia as a spectrum disorder. It's a group of related mental disorders that share some symptoms. They're like variations on a theme in music. They affect your sense of what's real. They change how you think, feel, and act.

The main disorder is schizophrenia. It includes all the previous subtypes: catatonic, disorganized, paranoid, residual, and undifferentiated.
http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-types

Total guess: paranoid, but he seemed to get depressed after the accident, so maybe schizoaffective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back