GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Google Alert - sharing. (I had just left this thread, and received this alert.... is google following me....
flabbergasted-smiley.gif

Ok - something I really don't understand - from this article (link: http://www.phillyvoice.com/friend-opens-door-cosmo-dinardos-social-media-posts-live-stalk-session/ )

[.....] By the time investigators unearthed evidence and interviewed a 20-year-old Bensalem, Bucks County, man for a second time, they had his confession.
[.....]
DiNardo implicated a cousin – Sean Kratz of Northeast Philadelphia – in the mass murders as well. Both men are charged with murder and related offenses in the slayings and have pleaded not guilty.

Now - you just confessed and you're going to plead not guilty?? :confused:

:dunno: Just sounds like a waste of court time and State's $$ - but that's JMHO!

This is actually an interesting article about CD social media leading up to the murders.

Interesting. I didn't think they put in a plea until the court date that was moved to September. CD pleading not guilty after his confession most likely means he is going with the insanity defense.

The have seen the post after he killed JP... lots of free time. He was right about that. He will have a ton of free time in prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a bit more about the shooting that injured SK. This news report alleges location of incident was near his home.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...434608613.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

I'll go ahead and say after yet one more neighbor's comment about SK: SK might have been shot by anyone living anywhere near him just as they might shoot a raccoon that won't stop tipping over garbage buckets every night. Listening to a few of the neighbors who have talked about him tells me SK had no qualms about robbing anyone he wanted to (whether a neighbor or a stranger) and to his being a general pain in the *advertiser censored** in the area where he lived. I, personally would put food out for the raccoon and place it right next to the bucket but SK? Maybe someone just placed a bike where it could be stolen and laid in wait for SK to come along.

In reference to questions regarding the not guilty plea, Actually, the judge entered a plea for them at the initial hearing. It was just a formality and not a true declaration of guilt or innocence.

Also, while I am typing it seems a good time to add that Pennsylvania is one of the many states who have the "Felony Murder Rule" which makes one guilty of 2nd degree murder if a death occurs during the commission of certain felonies. Robbery, conspiracy to rob and drug sales are on the list. Thus, it doesn't matter legally if SK actually participated in the actual murders. The conspiracy to rob and the robbery itself are enough to make him just as guilty as if he had fired the shots.

After reading the excerpts from their statements in the charging documents where they disagree on who shot whom, I suppose they missed that class in wanna be gangsta school LOL.:thinking::notgood::shame:

In reference to questions regarding the not guilty plea, Actually, the judge entered a plea for them at the initial hearing. It was just a formality and not a true declaration of guilt or innocence.

Also, while I am typing it seems a good time to add that Pennsylvania is one of the many states who have the "Felony Murder Rule" which makes one guilty of 2nd degree murder if a death occurs during the commission of certain felonies. Robbery, conspiracy to rob and drug sales are on the list. Thus, it doesn't matter legally if SK actually participated in the actual murders. The conspiracy to rob and the robbery itself are enough to make him just as guilty as if he had fired the shots.

After reading the excerpts from their statements in the charging documents where they disagree on who shot whom, I suppose they missed that class in wanna be gangsta school LOL.:thinking::notgood::shame:

RBBM

Once they start serving their time, the hardened cons are not going to be impressed with CD's bragging about how many murders he has committed. CD will have a serious wake-up call upon incarceration.

JMVHO.

There doesn't seem to be any info on who shot SK 6 times in March.
If he was shot in a burglary attempt, there would have been a police report.
Was this possibly gang/ drug related ?....the Philly PD doesn't seem to be too interested in finding who shot him.
Being shot 6 times is almost attempted murder level, yet there is no attempt to find the shooter ?

Open common sense question, since sense is no longer so common. Why would any of these boys make an alleged drug deal on a property without their own vehicles? On what premise did they get lured from their cars? Even if they were going to buy ATV's, marijauna, or weapons, or whatever else at this point would they not have their cars there to get back to their places? These boys got isolated somehow, either through SM or text and it's weird to me they didn't insist on having their vehicles with them. I am finding a lot of blockage in understanding why they would go into a dodgy situation like that and nobody had enough sense to realize that it was strange. Or say something even.

Open common sense question, since sense is no longer so common. Why would any of these boys make an alleged drug deal on a property without their own vehicles? On what premise did they get lured from their cars? Even if they were going to buy ATV's, marijauna, or weapons, or whatever else at this point would they not have their cars there to get back to their places? These boys got isolated somehow, either through SM or text and it's weird to me they didn't insist on having their vehicles with them. I am finding a lot of blockage in understanding why they would go into a dodgy situation like that and nobody had enough sense to realize that it was strange. Or say something even.

This is the question that's been bugging me. Every other question I've had has been answered but that one. Someone had mentioned earlier that maybe the road was rough and it would be better to leave cars outside the property and drive in some other way (CD's truck.) But, I have visualized that road as best I can by Google Earth and I don't think that is the case. (Although Google Earth is not up to date.) CD lied to them imo but, even that leaves me wondering what he could have said that they apparently believed. Maybe CD told them the road was too rough for cars? Still very suspicious... since MS left his car at the shopping center then why didn't TM do the same and they all drive to the farm in CD's truck? Obviously (imo) CD wanted TM's car at his other property and TM apparently agreed with that since that is where he left his car; with the title, it seems. Seems to me that TM's car HAD to be part of some plan that all 3 of them (CD, TM, and MS) knew about that night.

Not sure your questions were answered but here you go...
MJ = Marijuana

Ryan Smith was a pseudonym Dean used on Snapchat,, article below explains it

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...illed-texts-dinardo-dean-killed-20170713.html
I was looking over our "Our Abbreviations / Jargon / Nomenclature" and I could not find MJ. Could i buy a vowel? No serious help me out please.

Also saw some text messages between KBM and CD where it mentions CD refering to DF as Ryan Smith?? Any idea why?

IF CD and SK were selling drugs, they had to have a supplier or 2. Since CD was so easy to crack about the murders and his accomplice, I think it is safe to assume he is also snitching on his sources. CD and SK only thought they had enemies before.

So I am also curious why this got so quiet all of a sudden. MS family retained a lawyer, but do we know if the families of the other boys did so as well? And I can't find any further articles posted that the poor parents might have been speaking out about the behaviors of their sons prior to them leaving their houses. I wonder if they exhibited any strange behaviors or perhaps can look into their phone records to maybe find out what led up to these atrocities in the day or days prior. Just thinking out loud.

IF CD and SK were selling drugs, they had to have a supplier or 2. Since CD was so easy to crack about the murders and his accomplice, I think it is safe to assume he is also snitching on his sources. CD and SK only thought they had enemies before.

I have a hunch that SK may have been shot by the supplier or that it had something to do with the distribution of drugs.

Someone doesn't shoot a person 6 times over nothing....I dunno.

Those sessions were telling. I've read some interesting things from that group.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What are your thoughts on what you've read?

What are your thoughts on what you've read?

My thoughts are that he really didn't have alot of friends. Cringy to see his posts and see no reply (on some). I think he presented like a big spoiled kid, who was rude to women and full of bravado. I don't see any disjointed, psychotic posts so I don't buy into that. I see a kid that liked violence. Hunted for the thrills. Wannabe gangsta. Poser.

My thoughts are that he really didn't have alot of friends. Cringy to see his posts and see no reply (on some). I think he presented like a big spoiled kid, who was rude to women and full of bravado. I don't see any disjointed, psychotic posts so I don't buy into that. I see a kid that liked violence. Hunted for the thrills. Wannabe gangsta. Poser.

Agree with you that he didn't have many friends.

And just jumping off your post and hypothesizing about the overall psychology, pathology and social dynamics at play. Thinking out loud.

I've been thinking about this since he confessed. Finally writing it down. ... IMO, maybe he wasn't so much of a poseur after all.

Maybe he just creeped people out so much that they laughed at, mocked and ignored him.

Maybe, eventually, as whatever darkness took over inside him, they just stayed away from him *unless* they wanted something he had to offer. Which isn't unreasonable and seems like a natural human inclination, tbh. Not an ideal reaction, imo, but not unusual or abnormal.

He's the school weirdo. The *town* weirdo. Most towns (neighborhoods, communities, etc.) have one. Everyone gossips and jokes about him and the crazy [emoji90] he does. They also know he's often up to no good and honestly believe (for whatever reason) that he's "harmless," or that they can keep from becoming his target. They also might be a little scared of him.

He's a "kid" from an upstanding family and money and good schooling — a "character" who seemed too nerdy and awkward — and, at times, too "normal" given his background — to pull off the things he openly talked about. Things, it later turned out, he was obviously willing and capable of. They might also feel somewhat complicit because they've in some way engaged him in those behaviors, even marginally, like occasionally buying a quarter from him or whatever.

Maybe people chose not to believe his "big talk" because it all seemed too ridiculous. And, being human, *if* they chose to believe him, it would also mean they'd lose a tie to what "illegal" or borderline-legal things they also "used" him for, like parties, money, pot, etc.

He killed four people (that we know of) in cold blood. He did so after months, if not years, of openly sharing his desire to harm others. Yet nobody took him seriously. Instead, he was mocked and marginalized and used.

He lived up to his "big talk" and what others perceived as braggadocio and eccentricity.

I'm not sure that qualifies him as a poseur.

I'm not blaming the community or his family or friends. I'm not blaming anyone for the murders except for the men who confessed to and are charged with these crimes.

Too few people seemed to take his dark, violent talk and behavior seriously until it was too late, imo.

Like I said, just hypothesizing out loud.

Examining the social and psychological dynamics that might be at play. I'm trying to work out in my mind *why* that happens.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?

[emoji202]MOO

Also, speaking from my own experience and my opinion only, in the profession I work in, I'm fairly regularly contacted by and/or interact with people with mental disorders. At first glance, the person presents as arrogant, superficial and/or demanding. Further interaction reveals some kind of disconnect with reality; an unstable personality or mental disorder.

What you describe ("he presented like a big spoiled kid, who was rude to women and full of bravado," etc.) could realistically also be interpreted as delusional behavior, imo. Delusions of grandeur and omnipotence.

Signals of schizoid personality disorder, perhaps? And/or signs of drug abuse. Or both.

"Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary or sheltered lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy. Affected individuals may be unable to form intimate attachments to others and simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world."

Link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

Agree with you that he didn't have many friends.

And just jumping off your post and hypothesizing about the overall psychology, pathology and social dynamics at play. Thinking out loud.

I've been thinking about this since he confessed. Finally writing it down. ... IMO, maybe he wasn't so much of a poseur after all.

Maybe he just creeped people out so much that they laughed at, mocked and ignored him.

Maybe, eventually, as whatever darkness took over inside him, they just stayed away from him *unless* they wanted something he had to offer. Which isn't unreasonable and seems like a natural human inclination, tbh. Not an ideal reaction, imo, but not unusual or abnormal.

He's the school weirdo. The *town* weirdo. Most towns (neighborhoods, communities, etc.) have one. Everyone gossips and jokes about him and the crazy [emoji90] he does. They also know he's often up to no good and honestly believe (for whatever reason) that he's "harmless," or that they can keep from becoming his target. They also might be a little scared of him.

He's a "kid" from an upstanding family and money and good schooling — a "character" who seemed too nerdy and awkward — and, at times, too "normal" given his background — to pull off the things he openly talked about. Things, it later turned out, he was obviously willing and capable of. They might also feel somewhat complicit because they've in some way engaged him in those behaviors, even marginally, like occasionally buying a quarter from him or whatever.

Maybe people chose not to believe his "big talk" because it all seemed too ridiculous. And, being human, *if* they chose to believe him, it would also mean they'd lose a tie to what "illegal" or borderline-legal things they also "used" him for, like parties, money, pot, etc.

He killed four people (that we know of) in cold blood. He did so after months, if not years, of openly sharing his desire to harm others. Yet nobody took him seriously. Instead, he was mocked and marginalized and used.

He lived up to his "big talk" and what others perceived as braggadocio and eccentricity.

I'm not sure that qualifies him as a poseur.

I'm not blaming the community or his family or friends. I'm not blaming anyone for the murders except for the men who confessed to and are charged with these crimes.

Too few people seemed to take his dark, violent talk and behavior seriously until it was too late, imo.

Like I said, just hypothesizing out loud.

Examining the social and psychological dynamics that might be at play. I'm trying to work out in my mind *why* that happens.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?

[emoji202]MOO
Good post. I want to reply but I work Sundays and omw now. But Good Post?

Sounds to me like CD was socially isolated and just didn't fit in anywhere and he realized that. Where did he get his love of shooting & killing animals from? Are his family into hunting? Sounds to me like he had anger/rage issues because of his social isolation and inability to make good friends apart from trying to buy them. Although i'm sure there were other issues too. Wonder what his siblings thought of him as i read that he has siblings, and if he was close to them?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back