GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are we really sure we shouldn't look at the Timothy Caesar missing case again??? I can't help but feel that it's connected in some way. Even if small, like he bought a bag of heroin or something that it doesn't correlate??????

another line of thought......what about the poor guy at Temple? Going back.......remember......the initial complications from his head injury were based upon DF or friends allegedly "seeing" a beating of a person who thought they were being followed and told to stay back. DF and his crew were out possibly in philly that night and just happenstance ran into the wrong group????? got beat to the head and someone spoke up? didnt a guy billy have something to do with this??? i forget his last name.........let me find the article.....i'm going to get killed at this point. lol.

a reminder: There are no approved Facebook pages or groups associated with this case and approved MSM links are still required.

Agree with you that he didn't have many friends.

And just jumping off your post and hypothesizing about the overall psychology, pathology and social dynamics at play. Thinking out loud.

I've been thinking about this since he confessed. Finally writing it down. ... IMO, maybe he wasn't so much of a poseur after all.

Maybe he just creeped people out so much that they laughed at, mocked and ignored him.

Maybe, eventually, as whatever darkness took over inside him, they just stayed away from him *unless* they wanted something he had to offer. Which isn't unreasonable and seems like a natural human inclination, tbh. Not an ideal reaction, imo, but not unusual or abnormal.

He's the school weirdo. The *town* weirdo. Most towns (neighborhoods, communities, etc.) have one. Everyone gossips and jokes about him and the crazy [emoji90] he does. They also know he's often up to no good and honestly believe (for whatever reason) that he's "harmless," or that they can keep from becoming his target. They also might be a little scared of him.

He's a "kid" from an upstanding family and money and good schooling — a "character" who seemed too nerdy and awkward — and, at times, too "normal" given his background — to pull off the things he openly talked about. Things, it later turned out, he was obviously willing and capable of. They might also feel somewhat complicit because they've in some way engaged him in those behaviors, even marginally, like occasionally buying a quarter from him or whatever.

Maybe people chose not to believe his "big talk" because it all seemed too ridiculous. And, being human, *if* they chose to believe him, it would also mean they'd lose a tie to what "illegal" or borderline-legal things they also "used" him for, like parties, money, pot, etc.

He killed four people (that we know of) in cold blood. He did so after months, if not years, of openly sharing his desire to harm others. Yet nobody took him seriously. Instead, he was mocked and marginalized and used.

He lived up to his "big talk" and what others perceived as braggadocio and eccentricity.

I'm not sure that qualifies him as a poseur.

I'm not blaming the community or his family or friends. I'm not blaming anyone for the murders except for the men who confessed to and are charged with these crimes.

Too few people seemed to take his dark, violent talk and behavior seriously until it was too late, imo.

Like I said, just hypothesizing out loud.

Examining the social and psychological dynamics that might be at play. I'm trying to work out in my mind *why* that happens.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?

[emoji202]MOO

I think that sometimes people do take this kind of talk seriously, but there isn't really much someone can do about it.

Perhaps a parent or a guardian can TRY and get someone some help or try to investigate more fully.

But other than that, what can anyone do?

When a teen is sitting and smoking a joint, playing a video shooting game with a weird kid, who starts saying he has killed people for real...what realistic options does he have? Not many. JMO

another line of thought......what about the poor guy at Temple? Going back.......remember......the initial complications from his head injury were based upon DF or friends allegedly "seeing" a beating of a person who thought they were being followed and told to stay back. DF and his crew were out possibly in philly that night and just happenstance ran into the wrong group????? got beat to the head and someone spoke up? didnt a guy billy have something to do with this??? i forget his last name.........let me find the article.....i'm going to get killed at this point. lol.

Yes, please provide a link. It has been stated over and over again by LE and MSM that this had nothing to do with the Temple beating.

Why do you think this is SK? The date doesn't seem to coorolaate w other statements in news reports.

two reasons:
1) I haven't seen any seen any stand alone news reports regarding SK's shooting specifically--as in a report made at the time of SK shooting and not after CD/SK killings.
2) How many 19 yr old men have been shot in Philly seven times this year?

One thing that bothered me in that article is that it says one of his posts was "when your mom starts out your day with 'listen fat f*x!'" I wonder if there was any abuse in that house.

two reasons:
1) I haven't seen any seen any stand alone news reports regarding SK's
shooting specifically--as in a report made at the time of SK shooting and not after CD/SK killings.

Fox News reporter gives info as 20yr old shot 6 times (SK bday in Feb turned 20).

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/status/885903734265585666

Interesting convo going on right now w tweeter who claims to be philly homicide cop and someone who's
heavy on the CD/SK info FB page trying to link SK shooting and the recent killings.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRevDuff

Fox News reporter gives info as 20yr old shot 6 times (SK bday in Feb turned 20).

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/status/885903734265585666

Interesting convo going on right now w tweeter who claims to be philly homicide cop and someone who's
heavy on the CD/SK info FB page trying to link SK shooting and the recent killings.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRevDuff

I live in the suburbs of a fairly large city.
Someone getting shot with multiple gunshot wounds would definitely make the News here.....but there doesn't seem to be any info on this SK shooting.
That might be because it was gang/drug related and someone wanted to keep it on the down low ?
This is an odd situation.

he was shot six times though I thought? when I posted this, I figured typical early release typo but then someone else said he was shot in march.

two reasons:
1) I haven't seen any seen any stand alone news reports regarding SK's shooting specifically--as in a report made at the time of SK shooting and not after CD/SK killings.

he was shot six times though I thought? when I posted this, I figured typical early release typo but then someone else said he was shot in march.
right, I agree. I keep seeing references to March, but there are zero news stories about someone being shot 6 times in March. The only thing that seems to fit SK is this article from May.

right, I agree. I keep seeing references to March, but there are zero news stories about someone being shot 6 times in March. The only thing that seems to fit SK is this article from May.

It was the family I believe who said he was shot in March in one of the local news interviews. I need to get the link.

yeah, weird....i posted a few links and they went rogue. i had links to chats and press. so strange. peeps arent talking or are in my computer.

well, the TSA is already in my computer so lol.....but still......just saying.

yeah, weird....i posted a few links and they went rogue. i had links to chats and press. so strange. peeps arent talking or are in my computer.

Just FYI, If your posts disappear they were most likely against the rules of the forum or the MODS have declared the topic off limits in the discussion.

two reasons:

SK is 20 not 19, and he was shot 6 times not 7.

(quote)
Once Kratz disappeared from Benner Street; the rumor was that he’d been shot numerous times. Philadelphia police declined to comment but on Friday, he told the judge he had been shot three months ago and “couldn’t bear weight” on his left leg.

“I thought he was dead,” Stankiewicz said. “I guess he wasn’t. Everyone knew he was bad news. It just sucks this is what it had to come to.”
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/c...s-missing-dinardo-troubled-path-20170714.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back