PA - Grace Packer, 14, murdered, Abington, 4 July 2016 *Killer died*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Katherine Allbright's 911 CALL 2, as detailed in charging documents, is inexplicable and bizarre.

KA's actions (and account of the events) of this day are a main reason why I continue to focus as much as possible on the events of Fri Dec 30 2016 to Jan 8, 2017, at which time Jacob Sullivan began to confess (and implicate Sara Packer) while JS was a patient in Abington Hospital.

David

Hi! Question for you. Why on earth did KA call 911 AFTER the fact?! Just to fill them in, that she'd taken - in her private vehicle - a person to the hospital? Odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowing what we know about the premeditated murder of Grace of at least a year, I'm not sure that she didn't hope it would garner some sympathy for her. From what I know of PCOS (very little), it is not a condition I would wish on anyone. BUT IT'S CERTAINLY NOT AN EXCUSE FOR MURDERING YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!

I have PCOS and I didn't even know about it until last year...you're right that's not an excuse and no mercy should be shown for her.

Justice for Susan Winters.

The only times I have seen a PH waived by a defendant was when the defense team thought a public PH would taint the jury pool and prejudice their client. PHs expose horrific evidence about the defendant's involvement and the lawyers believed the defendant would be unable to get a fair trial if those facts were presented in the PH and became known to the media and public.

In the cases where I have seen PHs waived they were the worst of the worst concerning the criminal actions of the defendant. One example was Joseph Duncan's case, the pedophile/serial murderer.

https://www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us/Main.aspx provides a Google Map of all registered sex offenders in X mile radius of any address.

As of Sun 2-5-17, there are 45 such offenders who either live and/or work within a 5 mile radius of 990 E CHERRY ROAD, QUAKERTOWN, PA (Grace Packer Murder Scene).

David

attachment.php

Another weird fact I just found out about E Cherry R., a sex offender lives across the street. Possibly those were the people not happy with you and the Mrs. taking photos....

Attachments

• 990 E Cherry Road 5 Mile Radius Sex Offenders MAP 2 2-4-17.jpg
    990 E Cherry Road 5 Mile Radius Sex Offenders MAP 2 2-4-17.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 216
Blair,

Thanks for asking!

1) As for Deanna Durante, no response yet. I recently tweeted to her a 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] time (see below) and will update with any response. My tweets to Deanna Durante (and others) are publicly visible at https://twitter.com/david_r_feeney

attachment.php

2) As for Katherine Allbright, I have stated here that the only person covered LESS in the media than Jacob Sullivan has been Katherine Allbright. It certainly is interesting that both media, and law enforcement, have paid almost no attention to KA to date. Is that because there is nothing worthy of their focus? Or incompetence? Or does Sara Packer completely overwhelm both media and LE, rightly or wrongly?

IMHO: There appear to be aspects of Katherine Allbright’s background, and involvement in the Grace Packer murder, that definitely warrant continued attention from both media and law enforcement.

For example: I have been reviewing the 20+ photos from inside 429B SUMMIT AVE, HORSHAM PA, see https://hotpads.com/429-summit-ave-horsham-pa-19044-trgjnh/b/pad and I urge everyone to carefully review them while the photos are still available.

attachment.php

429B SUMMIT AVE HORSHAM PA Bathroom Left, Bedroom Mere Feet Away

attachment.php

429B SUMMIT AVE HORSHAM PA Bathroom with Door Open

As per charging documents, on Fri Dec 30 2016, KA discovered Jacob Sullivan post-suicide, made 911 CALL 1, and 911 EMS workers entered 429B SUMMIT AVE, HORSHAM PA and transported JS to Abington Hospital., KA later made 911 CALL 2 at 723PM that same evening, in which KA claims she returned to 429B SUMMIT AVE, HORSHAM PA, found Sara Packer unresponsive on the bathroom floor, and transported SP to Abington Hospital in her personal vehicle. Of course, in 911 CALL 2, KA is relaying these facts to 911 emergency operators hours(?) after the emergency is over… one of the most inexplicable and bizarre actions taken by KA in this entire case.

Ask yourself: Does it seem humanly possible that Katherine Allbright and multiple EMS workers were able to enter that very small 1 bed/1bath apartment, render emergency medical aid, and then transport Jacob Sullivan out, while somehow NEVER DISCOVERING an unresponsive Sara Packer mere feet away in the 1 bathroom of the home, presumably dying?

A bathroom which, in order for Sara Packer to remain undiscovered, must have BEEN CLOSED and REMAINED CLOSED for the entire time that Katherine Allbright was in the home, before and during the time EMS/KA dealt with Jacob Sullivan transport, until Katherine Allbright returned from Abington Hospital back to 429B SUMMIT AVE, HORSHAM PA (hours later?) and, finally, opened the bathroom door?

Followed up by KA’s inexplicable and bizarre 911 CALL 2?

Katherine Allbright’s actions on Fri Dec 30, 2016, to quote Blair, begin to “strain all credulity”.

David

Damn. You good!

Katherine Allbright's 911 CALL 2, as detailed in charging documents, is inexplicable and bizarre.

KA's actions (and account of the events) of this day are a main reason why I continue to focus as much as possible on the events of Fri Dec 30 2016 to Jan 8, 2017, at which time Jacob Sullivan began to confess (and implicate Sara Packer) while JS was a patient in Abington Hospital.

David

I don't understand KA's actions either. In terms of the events surrounding the suicide attempts, wouldn't LE and paramedics look in the bathroom to see what medications JS may have been on since he was unconscious? I don't know I'm just wondering. the time line is weird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only times I have seen a PH waived by a defendant was when the defense team thought a public PH would taint the jury pool and prejudice their client. PHs expose horrific evidence about the defendant's involvement and the lawyers believed the defendant would be unable to get a fair trial if those facts were presented in the PH and became known to the media and public.

In the cases where I have seen PHs waived they were the worst of the worst concerning the criminal actions of the defendant. One example was Joseph Duncan's case, the pedophile/serial murderer.

Thanks for the explanation -- this seems like one likely reason to me in this case. Just look at the reactions people *still have* to first learning about this crime here on a website dedicated to discussing this kinda stuff. And we only know what info has been made available through the media, which may be somewhat sanitized.

David, to answer your previous question -- I definitely don't read waiver of GP's PH as GP saying she wants to go straight to trial & screw the formalities. I guess that's possible -- she could be having some kind of Dylann Roof-like total inability or unwillingness to grasp the reality of her situation & just think she won't be convicted. But I think it's more likely, since she waived the hearing on the advice of her attorney, that it's a tactic to avoid something coming out -- either bc she may plead at some point or bc she's concerned it'll prejudice the court or jurors against her.

I don't understand KA's actions either. In terms of the events surrounding the suicide attempts, wouldn't LE and paramedics look in the bathroom to see what medications JS may have been on since he was unconscious? I don't know I'm just wondering. the time line is weird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would 911 ever request a follow up call in a situation like that? I've never had 911 ask me to call back on the few occasions I've needed to call, but I've never been in a situation like KA was. It is super weird to me.

Also -- sorry for the multiple posts -- here's a question that just occurred to me. At the time she found JS, where did KA think SP was if she did not think SP was somewhere else in the apartment?

Ask yourself: Does it seem humanly possible that Katherine Allbright and multiple EMS workers were able to enter that very small 1 bed/1bath apartment, render emergency medical aid, and then transport Jacob Sullivan out, while somehow NEVER DISCOVERING an unresponsive Sara Packer mere feet away in the 1 bathroom of the home, presumably dying?

A bathroom which, in order for Sara Packer to remain undiscovered, must have BEEN CLOSED and REMAINED CLOSED for the entire time that Katherine Allbright was in the home, before and during the time EMS/KA dealt with Jacob Sullivan transport, until Katherine Allbright returned from Abington Hospital back to 429B SUMMIT AVE, HORSHAM PA (hours later?) and, finally, opened the bathroom door? ...

Possibly, Sara Packer was not in the bathroom at the time of the Jacob Sullivan call, medical attention, and transport(?).

2) As for Katherine Allbright, I have stated here that the only person covered LESS in the media than Jacob Sullivan has been Katherine Allbright. It certainly is interesting that both media, and law enforcement, have paid almost no attention to KA to date. Is that because there is nothing worthy of their focus? Or incompetence? Or does Sara Packer completely overwhelm both media and LE, rightly or wrongly?

I'd agree that the press hasn't published much about Katherine Albright, and - I suppose - that could mean that the press has 'not paid much attention to her'. I'm not convinced, however, that the lack of publicly released information about Albright can correctly be inferred to mean that law enforcement has attended to her.

Possibly, Sara Packer was not in the bathroom at the time of the Jacob Sullivan call, medical attention, and transport(?).

OK, if Sara Packer was NOT in the bathroom at that time, where was she? 429B SUMMIT AVE, HORSHAM, PA is a 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment. If Sara Packer wasn't in the 1 bathroom (with door closed), and presumably wasn't in the 1 bedroom (with Jacob Sullivan)... then where was she? Because we're running out of rooms in that very small apartment.

The events of Fri Dec 30, 2016 have been characterized as a "suicide pact". I have discussed here that I assume such a "pact" means that each person begins suicide at the same time, the same location, and with the same intent to succeed.

If Sara Packer and Jacob Sullivan did attempt a "suicide pact", then the location of her unresponsive, unconscious body must be explained within the logistics of 429B SUMMIT AVE, HORSHAM, PA apartment, bearing in mind KA, EMS workers, possible LE were going in and out of that apartment attending to Jacob Sullivan's (much more successful) attempt at suicide earlier that day.

David

Also -- sorry for the multiple posts -- here's a question that just occurred to me. At the time she found JS, where did KA think SP was if she did not think SP was somewhere else in the apartment?

Others have discussed here about known patterns with the Sara Packer/Jacob Sullivan/Katherine Allbright "family"... One repeating pattern being "transience". SP/JS (and later, KA with them) appeared to be moving from address to address, with what appears to be access to multiple dwellings at once.

I am not certain of the timeline of when SP/JS/KA had access to multiple dwellings at the same time, but the charging documents state that SP/JS drove Grace Packer from 819 Tennis Ave, Glenside, PA 19038 to Grace's murder scene at 990 E Cherry Rd, Quakertown, PA 18951.

Of course, only KA can speak to what she thought on Fri Dec 30, 2016.

But, perhaps, at the time JS was discovered/transported to Abington Hospital, KA might reliably assume that SP was at one of their other rented dwellings? Please correct me if I am offbase.

David

OK, if Sara Packer was NOT in the bathroom at that time, where was she? 429B SUMMIT AVE, HORSHAM, PA is a 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment. If Sara Packer wasn't in the 1 bathroom (with door closed), and presumably wasn't in the 1 bedroom (with Jacob Sullivan)... then where was she? Because we're running out of rooms in that very small apartment.

The events of Fri Dec 30, 2016 have been characaterized as a "suicide pact". I have discussed here that I assume such a "pact" means that each person begins suicide at the same time, the same location, and with the same intent to succeed.

If Sara Packer and Jacob Sullivan did attempt a "suicide pact", then the location of her unresponsive, unconscious body must be explained within the logistics of 429B SUMMIT AVE, HORSHAM, PA apartment, bearing in mind KA, EMS workers, possible LE were going in and out of that apartment attending to Jacob Sullivan's (much more successful) attempt at suicide earlier that day.

David

I'm no expert in 'suicide pacts' (nor do I wish to be!). But I'm not sure that that this particular alleged/so-called suicide pact necessarily relies on both parties being in geographic or chronological proximity. The little that I have heard about such pacts is that they are merely multi-party agreements to end their respective lives. Say - for example: The pact is made; Packer leaves the residence; Sullivan does his thing; Packer returns... sees evidence of the Sullivan EMT stuff; Determines that it is time for her to do her thing.

Or, of course, maybe Packer was in the bathroom, and it was just by chance that it was not inspected.

I'm no expert in 'suicide pacts' (nor do I wish to be!). But I'm not sure that that this particular alleged/so-called suicide pact necessarily relies on both parties being in geographic or chronological proximity. The little that I have heard about such pacts is that they are merely multi-party agreements to end their respective lives. Say - for example: The pact is made; Packer leaves the residence; Sullivan does his thing; Packer returns... sees evidence of the Sullivan EMT stuff; Determines that it is time for her to do her thing.
Or, of course, maybe Packer was in the bathroom, and it was just by chance that it was not inspected.

Good points! Everyone is "bound" to their own deep assumptions. I guess if I were committing suicide with someone (and listing that person as my sole and primary reason for living and dying, as reads the handwritten Jacob Sullivan suicide note), I would want to be "eyes on" that person during the last minutes of my life.

Your point about different kinds of suicide pacts is well taken. Your alternative description of suicide pacts as "multi-party agreements" unbound by any synchronized time, place, etc. reminds me of Jim Jones and the Jonestown cult suicides. I remember reading that some Jonestown cult members committed suicide days/weeks after the mass Jonestown murder-suicide events in Guyana. I also think (not sure) that the Heaven's Gate cult suicides also had "stragglers" who attempted after the "go date" set by the cult.

So, what you're saying is feasible, certainly.

And how many of us might think of the Sara Packer/Jacob Sullivan/Katherine Allbright "family" as having possible cultlike overtones? I personally have had people ask me if any "satanic ritual abuse" was part of this case.

All that aside... the location of SP/KA during the timeline of Fri Dec 30 through Sun Jan 8 2017 will continue to capture my focus.

David

Suicide never makes sense. But if they loved each other SO much. Does it make sense they weren't holding hands on the way out? Color me confused. DRF, I think you are on to something.

Unrelated (?) but relevant. David

Child Rapist's Alleged Abuse Dates Back 40 Years: Bucks County District Attorney http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Bucks-County-Child-Rape-Suspect-412889383.html
BY DEANNA DURANTE, NBC10

Bucks County District Attorney Matt Weintraub joined members of the Falls Township Police Department Monday morning to announce child rape allegations dating back as far as 40 years against William "Bill" Charles Thomas of Morrisville, Pennsylvania.

"The human race hasn't come up for words to describe what we came up with in that trailer," said Lt. Hank Ward. "this is a parent's worst nightmare... it was horrific."

http://journalismjo.blogspot.com/2017/01/bucks-da-on-grace-packer-homicide-to.html?m=1

^^^

I don't recall seeing this article posted here before. It's not new, but it includes some minor facts that I don't think were brought up in other articles -- some additional reaction from the neighbors, the fact that SP chose to dump GP's remains where she did bc she'd grown up in that area and knew how remote it was, that SP smiled during her arraignment, and -- interestingly -- that one of the neighbors at the Horsham apt doesn't recall ever seeing SP there.

Thanks! The neighbor's reporting about not seeing Sara Packer at 429B SUMMIT AVE, HORSHAM PA is great detail.

I believe Jo Ciavaglia also attended, and reported on, the Grace Packer Memorial in Abington, PA.

Check out more of her original reporting on Bucks County, PA at https://twitter.com/JoCiavaglia

David

http://journalismjo.blogspot.com/2017/01/bucks-da-on-grace-packer-homicide-to.html?m=1 I don't recall seeing this article posted here before. It's not new, but it includes some minor facts that I don't think were brought up in other articles -- some additional reaction from the neighbors, the fact that SP chose to dump GP's remains where she did bc she'd grown up in that area and knew how remote it was, that SP smiled during her arraignment, and -- interestingly -- that one of the neighbors at the Horsham apt doesn't recall ever seeing SP there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While there may be heavier press attention given to certain players in this grotesque thing, I cannot help but comment about what seems to me to be a thorough lack of actionable accountability of the various "systems" that were involved.

Seriously, has nobody at any of the agencies (or whatever they are called) lost their job... or even been hung out to dry? Talk about being "Teflon"!!!! I'd like to know the names of those people. Get some hardball interviews with them. Ask them the really tough questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back