GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they don't want someone possibly connected to the crime joining in, but don't want to say?

Because they don't want someone possibly connected to the crime joining in, but don't want to say?

Could be...

Maybe they have a pretty good idea what they will find... And only want "professionals" there? I have seen this occur when LE is closing in on the specific location of the missing person...

But... This is just a thought...

JMO

Just saw that apparently someone with a trained search dog called Spike has joined the group, maybe it was at his request that volunteers are kept out for this search?

ETA: exact time and location for this search have not been made public.

Wow!

Interesting that the search this weekend is not open to the public...

:waitasec:

Thank you for the update... :seeya:

I think sometimes when they feel they will find a body they do not want volunteers there. Maybe someone is talking?

There is no update yet on the fb page.

Yesterday I had asked from whom the information that volunteers are not invited is coming from. My question was removed.

It seems to be really secret!

Well I hope they are getting somewhere!

I think sometimes when they feel they will find a body they do not want volunteers there. Maybe someone is talking?

I think you and I are thinking along the same lines, Eileen...

I do hope questions are answered this weekend... Through the searches...(and/or ANY means, for that matter...)

:please:

Wow.

I just read a random FB post that Holly Grim's brother and Angela Steigerwalt (the woman whose remains were just found in Jim Thorpe, PA in the above story) work at the same place.

Very small (and sometimes sad) world we live in.

Wow.

I just read a random FB post that Holly Grim's brother and Angela Steigerwalt (the woman whose remains were just found in Jim Thorpe, PA in the above story) work at the same place.

Very small (and sometimes sad) world we live in.

Oh my... :(

So... It seems they have not found the perp that killed this poor gal...

:what:

But a man 'from North Carolina is expected to be extradited' in this case. Maybe this is someone the poor lady knew, although it would be interesting to know if he has recently moved there from PA, and where he lived if so.

Mmm. And that comment underneath the article hasn't enlightened me much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mzrowdy