GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting that Jamie M is a member on Holly's "Praying for Holly" facebook page.

Well now wait a minute.......wth??? I asked about this woman on Sunday the 12th and was told she was found. A woman stating she was her cousin said she was found....yet just clicked on the article and it's dated Monday the 13th. What in the world is going on here? You'd think they'd report it to the newspaper. I wonder if anyone from Holly's search team can clarify about this.

Checking on it.

Checking on it.

I just got some great clarification. I just spoke with the family member of Jamie M. that I had spoken to previously and she *IS* still missing. There was much confusion within the family because Jamie's mother had stated that Jamie had been found. I saw in the comment section of the WFMZ news article that someone stated that Jamie's mother has some health issues and some mental confusion. So this woman definitely is still missing. Her family member said that there has been some issue getting info about Jamie, and what is going on.

Also, this is not the same woman that I thought I may have attended High School with. She is too young. Just someone with a similar name. I even scoured through my old yearbooks.

I found this link that gives an address for Jamie, which isn't far from where Holly Grim lives....
Maybe they knew each other, or maybe Jamie became a member of "Praying for Holly" facebook page because Holly didn't live
too far away from this particular address listed for Jamie on Lower Macungie Road...
IMOO.
http://10digits.us/n/Jamie_L_Metzger/Trexlertown_PA/c1c5b72eb5e25fa7c2f6ffd26a733628

ETA: This was a reply to heartgoesout, but I didn't hit the right Reply Button....

http://readingeagle.com/news/article/new-hopes-raised-for-missing-woman&template=mobileart

" With Holly nowhere to be found, Jeanette has had to make decisions on her daughter's behalf and to pay her bills. She's been forced to have discussions with her grandson, who is living with her, about matters she wishes she didn't have to talk about.

At some point, Jeanette said, she might have to sell Holly's home because she won't be able to keep up the payments. ******, she said, doesn't want to hear that.

"He says, 'But Grammy, that's my home,' " she said. "

(I put the ****** in place of Holly's son's name.)

I just got some great clarification. I just spoke with the family member of Jamie M. that I had spoken to previously and she *IS* still missing. There was much confusion within the family because Jamie's mother had stated that Jamie had been found. I saw in the comment section of the WFMZ news article that someone stated that Jamie's mother has some health issues and some mental confusion. So this woman definitely is still missing. Her family member said that there has been some issue getting info about Jamie, and what is going on.

Also, this is not the same woman that I thought I may have attended High School with. She is too young. Just someone with a similar name. I even scoured through my old yearbooks.

You beat me to it. Yes she is still missing.

I have a couple of individuals checking for additional parallels or connections between Holly and Jamie.

Tracker, I see you used my paraphrasing of your original quote (which was better) that I use as my signature. It was what you said at the beginning of this thread that hit home with me and it rings so true. I use it as a reminder to myself and others.

Just when one thinks they know what is going on, a twist comes up that always reminds us "Never assume you know anything.... or everything about a missing person, a POI or the details of a case".

Also, I have learned that people tend to believe, hold onto and investigate off whatever a witness, a suspect, friend or family says. People lie. Think outside the box.

Jamie M. lives very, very close to Holly in the whole scheme of things.

Ghost, maybe you can reach out again to her family and let them know that Jamie now has a thread on Websleuth.

Ghost, maybe you can reach out again to her family and let them know that Jamie now has a thread on Websleuth.

I followed back a meme with Jamie's photo on it on Facebook back to her stepsister and sent her a message via Facebook. Hopefully she sees it. I provided her with a link to Jamie's thread. Fingers crossed!

And as of yet, the green Toyota has not been identified or tied to anyone we are aware of. The better question is how did they get into the trailer when it is locked and only a couple of folks have the key? The locks were changed just after the abduction. What were they looking for? Hmmmmmm........

Why hasn't an APB been put out on this vehicle? It isn't too difficult to search records and find out all owners of green Toyotas in this part of the world.

Can someone confirm what ponds/bodies of water have been searched in this case?

Can someone confirm what ponds/bodies of water have been searched in this case?

Only a storage pond was checked. Without LE support, dive teams will not check the bodies of water. The team and I did check a small creek in the park area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back