GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tracker was this an area of interest at all?

Actually its a quick ride down route 100 from Holly's area.

There's also a missing man from Exeter Township.

I hate to say this but wouldn't Holly be skeletal remains not decomposing body?

Actually there is an old newspaper article comparing me to a SAR dog... :facepalm:

That, to me, sounds like a compliment!

I love and respect those hard working, smart tracker dogs! :beagle:

A Search is scheduled for this coming Saturday and is being co-hosted by Nancy Schaefer from Missing in America.

At this juncture, it appears to be open to the public who wish to assist. A SAR dog handler from VA has offered to make the trip up to help.

I am waiting to hear where the meeting place will be and what time.

Update: Meeting time and place.

Searchers are meeting at 9:30 AM at the 7-11 at 11 E Susquehanna St Allentown, Pa.

Just for clarification purposes, searchers will be meeting at the 7-11, 11 e Susquehanna st, Allentown, PA 18103. at 9:30. While there, Nancy will give a brief instruction period and it is there the search location will be announced and we will start search efforts at 10:00 am

Wishing from the bottom of my heart that I was in the area and could help in the search. I still think of her mother and son every day...hoping some day they will get some answers.

i will be there. It is open to help! If you can come please do. If you're going message me and we can meet up.

Just a quick update. ATV's are out. The township will not let them be used on the public land and I suspect there would be some PA DER push back as well.

Everything else is a go and has been cleared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky
Back