GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the video and still pictures, Nancy Schaefer from Missing in America is the one in the red coat. Super nice lady and very dedicated as is her entire team.

Very strange behavior going on - I just got shivers. Was the search publicized? If so, over a wider area? I understand that is why searches are kept on the low-down in a lot of cases. Holly's disappearance is very troubling. I have been following Holly's case since the beginning (along with Sierra Lamar and Susan Jacobson, both from Northern California).

Bless all WS and the other searchers. It is so selfless and generous! Wish I could help out. Thank you a million times!

The search was publicized. Channel 69 news was there and Lehigh Valley Live also reported. Other than the Facebook page and word of mouth how else would you go about getting the word out? (I hope that doesn't sound snitty, I'm actually asking lol)

The search was publicized. Channel 69 news was there and Lehigh Valley Live also reported. Other than the Facebook page and word of mouth how else would you go about getting the word out? (I hope that doesn't sound snitty, I'm actually asking lol)

The search dates and times will be publicized as will the meeting places. But the actual search areas will not be disclosed until right befor they leave for the search location.

I regret to have to say that i need to back away from the search efforts for Holly due to some medical issues. I will continue to follow the efforts on here, but again, I am no longer able to be involved with the searches. The team is working very hard and I am confident in thier abilities. The main goal no matter who involved is not changing and that is to bring Holly home.

Not hearing much on this case.

I still think of Holly every day and wonder where she is.

For heaven's sake investigators - release some more info or make an arrest. This case will die on its feet if you don't. And Holly doesn't deserve that. In my opinion.

Without a body and only circumstantial evidence they can't make an solid arrest. "No body, no crime." The law says she could still be alive.
She must be found. Otherwise we live amongst a murderer. This is one reason people want to help find her. Hopefully in spring, the searches will start up again.

Hard to believe we'll be approaching 18 months before too much longer...

Without a body and only circumstantial evidence they can't make an solid arrest. "No body, no crime." The law says she could still be alive.
She must be found. Otherwise we live amongst a murderer. This is one reason people want to help find her. Hopefully in spring, the searches will start up again.

It's officially Spring tomorrow. Where are you Holly?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back