GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was told a rather disturbing story today by a coworker. It has no relation to Holly's case, but it bears pondering. A client came into our workplace and told my coworker about an incident that had happened at the woman's residence. I'm editing out the details that would make it obvious who this woman is, but she lives in *extremely* close proximity to Holly's residence. There was an incident involving the woman's daughter outside (the daughter is just fine and no one was hurt) who needed immediate help. The daughter, according to the woman, was screaming for help from out in the yard. Not one person so much as even looked to see if every thing was ok. The woman couldn't believe, that with a woman being abducted right under their noses, that the neighbors couldn't care a whit when a child was screaming for help. What a wonderful bunch of people.

Great post Ghost! I have been on a few threads where the comments on Websleuths have helped solve a case!
I now think she came out of her home on her own accord and right into someones car.

There's something that's been niggling at my brain. It's Holly's glasses. It's been reported that there were *some* signs of a struggle: coffee table slightly moved, coffee spilled, glasses on floor. I presume since Holly had just driven that she had her glasses on when she returned home. I would think that if somebody jumped her as she walked in, there would have been more signs of a struggle. I can only speak for myslef, but if somebody had caught me off guard, I would have shoved, kicked, screamed, whatever. But the signs were so minimal. It makes me think that Holly may have been hit, smacked, or even clubbed with the butt of gun so hard that her glasses flew off. Just the minimal signs alone have made me think more than once that perhaps a gun may have been pulled on her. That might have been a way to get her to willingly exit the house with minimal fuss. What i also can't make sense of is that blood was found *outside* on the steps, but no mention was made of finding blood *inside* the house. If Holly were injured enough to bleed on the steps, wouldn't the bleeding have started indoors?

Also, this is just an embarrassingly dumb question- I wonder if anybody ever looked UNDER the trailer? Usually there's a hollow area. I know so many folks that have had problems with skunks, raccoons, and other critters getting under their trailers. I know very little about how trailers are built, but seems that there should be some space underneath for utility hook-ups and such.

I was told a rather disturbing story today by a coworker. It has no relation to Holly's case, but it bears pondering. A client came into our workplace and told my coworker about an incident that had happened at the woman's residence. I'm editing out the details that would make it obvious who this woman is, but she lives in *extremely* close proximity to Holly's residence. There was an incident involving the woman's daughter outside (the daughter is just fine and no one was hurt) who needed immediate help. The daughter, according to the woman, was screaming for help from out in the yard. Not one person so much as even looked to see if every thing was ok. The woman couldn't believe, that with a woman being abducted right under their noses, that the neighbors couldn't care a whit when a child was screaming for help. What a wonderful bunch of people.

Do you think someone heard or saw something that morning and isn't saying anything?

There's something that's been niggling at my brain. It's Holly's glasses. It's been reported that there were *some* signs of a struggle: coffee table slightly moved, coffee spilled, glasses on floor. I presume since Holly had just driven that she had her glasses on when she returned home. I would think that if somebody jumped her as she walked in, there would have been more signs of a struggle. I can only speak for myslef, but if somebody had caught me off guard, I would have shoved, kicked, screamed, whatever. But the signs were so minimal. It makes me think that Holly may have been hit, smacked, or even clubbed with the butt of gun so hard that her glasses flew off. Just the minimal signs alone have made me think more than once that perhaps a gun may have been pulled on her. That might have been a way to get her to willingly exit the house with minimal fuss. What i also can't make sense of is that blood was found *outside* on the steps, but no mention was made of finding blood *inside* the house. If Holly were injured enough to bleed on the steps, wouldn't the bleeding have started indoors?

Also, this is just an embarrassingly dumb question- I wonder if anybody ever looked UNDER the trailer? Usually there's a hollow area. I know so many folks that have had problems with skunks, raccoons, and other critters getting under their trailers. I know very little about how trailers are built, but seems that there should be some space underneath for utility hook-ups and such.

Ghostl8y,

A Big Thank You for representing us Websleuthers at the vigil!

A Big Thank You, also, for your informative and thoughtful updates!

And... Actually... I think your question regarding searching UNDER Holy and her son's trailer is a very good one! I really can't remember at this point if that was done... And/or if that was ever reported on...

I have read WS cases where victims were found right under the noses of searchers... In attics, walls, etc...

:tyou: :tyou:

Do you think someone heard or saw something that morning and isn't saying anything?

I think that could be a possibility. ;( Maybe somebody heard something, but had no concern, and it quickly was out of sight, out of mind. It still blows my mind that a neighbor was aware enough to notice a car parked at Holly's residence-more than once, mind you- and paid enough attention to notice the time, the make and color of the car, and even the fact that lights were on in Holly's trailer, yet couldn't be bothered to spend 25 seconds of their time to call police. KNOWING it was a possible homicide scene. I just can't fathom what goes on in some people's heads. It could have been the perp at her house!!! Holly's whereabouts could be known by now, you never know! If just one person could have just cared enough to call police.

I have read WS cases where victims were found right under the noses of searchers... In attics, walls, etc...

:tyou: :tyou:

It just seems like there's something being missed. I don't know how to explain it; it's like the sense that the answer is right there under everyone's noses, and no one is able to pick up on it. This abduction was executed too swiftly and neatly. It's like the answer is closer then anyone realizes. ;(

Trailer park folks tend to be snoopy...but only gossip between themselves, not to outsiders.

I asked the search team to grab a couple of those large pistol grip flashlights....the aircraft landing light type with the 11ty billion candle power and look under the trailer again...disturbed dirt, possible weapon, Holly, something that does not look like it belongs there, anything odd fastened to the frame work or anything taped to the insulation.

It just seems like there's something being missed. I don't know how to explain it; it's like the sense that the answer is right there under everyone's noses, and no one is able to pick up on it. This abduction was executed too swiftly and neatly. It's like the answer is closer then anyone realizes. ;(

I have that feeling every day. It is my personal opinion that the answer is very close.

I think that could be a possibility. ;( Maybe somebody heard something, but had no concern, and it quickly was out of sight, out of mind. It still blows my mind that a neighbor was aware enough to notice a car parked at Holly's residence-more than once, mind you- and paid enough attention to notice the time, the make and color of the car, and even the fact that lights were on in Holly's trailer, yet couldn't be bothered to spend 25 seconds of their time to call police. KNOWING it was a possible homicide scene. I just can't fathom what goes on in some people's heads. It could have been the perp at her house!!! Holly's whereabouts could be known by now, you never know! If just one person could have just cared enough to call police.

And as of yet, the green Toyota has not been identified or tied to anyone we are aware of. The better question is how did they get into the trailer when it is locked and only a couple of folks have the key? The locks were changed just after the abduction. What were they looking for? Hmmmmmm........

Albeit the same thing they were looking for the first time.

I have an answer back from the search team in their lead volunteer investigator:

I talked to *advertiser censored*** Junkyard, <phone number snipped by me> and they do not crush their cars due to no crusher. They use H******* Scrap, so called P at <phone number snipped by me> and they took 1 load out on 11/23, the load was crushed on that date of 11/23 at H******* Scrap, before being crushed each vehicle is checked, I did ask if he might have seen anything out of the ordinary and he did not. They have to remove the tires and the gas tanks before crushing. Once the load was crushed on either 11/23 or 11/24 it was taken to C***** Iron in Camden, NJ.

OK, we eliminated another scenario.

I asked the search team to grab a couple of those large pistol grip flashlights....the aircraft landing light type with the 11ty billion candle power and look under the trailer again...disturbed dirt, possible weapon, Holly, something that does not look like it belongs there, anything odd fastened to the frame work or anything taped to the insulation.

Heck, even something so simple as an old cigarette butt or a crumpled receipt could be a clue!

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...-looking-for-missing-allentown-woman/29110300

I don't know how to start a thread. Jamie Metzger missing since April reported in September. This is the only article I can find from a quick internet search.

I recently saw a Facebook post about this woman that was being passed around. For some reason, there was zero publicity about this when it happened, and seems just now that word is getting out. I actually asked some of Holly's friends at the rally about this woman...turns out, one of them was Jamie Metger's cousin. She told me that Jamie has since been found- I think she left willingly. I'm pretty sure Holly's team can confirm this as well, if asked.

I recently saw a Facebook post about this woman that was being passed around. For some reason, there was zero publicity about this when it happened, and seems just now that word is getting out. I actually asked some of Holly's friends at the rally about this woman...turns out, one of them was Jamie Metger's cousin. She told me that Jamie has since been found- I think she left willingly. I'm pretty sure Holly's team can confirm this as well, if asked.

Well now wait a minute.......wth??? I asked about this woman on Sunday the 12th and was told she was found. A woman stating she was her cousin said she was found....yet just clicked on the article and it's dated Monday the 13th. What in the world is going on here? You'd think they'd report it to the newspaper. I wonder if anyone from Holly's search team can clarify about this.

The reason I took notice of Jamie M. being missing was because I believe I may have gone to High School with a woman of the same name and age, for about a year. To hear the name associated with a missing person, who may have lived in the same area, and was the same age as Holly struck me as odd. The woman I knew that had the same or similar name had a history of drug abuse, prostitution, legal troubles. It caught my attention because I'd remembered some of the earlier theories about the prostitution and drug area discussed on Airport Road.

It seems our area is very quiet about missing women. This needs to change.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky
Back