GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was Holly seen by anyone dropping her son at the bus stop that morning?

Without going back through the threads and reading for accuracy, I believe I remember reading a neighbor saw her in her driveway and waved to her when she came back from dropping her son at the bus stop.

Without going back through the threads and reading for accuracy, I believe I remember reading a neighbor saw her in her driveway and waved to her when she came back from dropping her son at the bus stop.

I seem to remember that as well. Early on in the investigation.

I also seem to remember that the person did not see any strangers.

I seem to remember that as well. Early on in the investigation.

I also seem to remember that the person did not see any strangers.

Just wanted to thank you Trackergd and thanks to anybody else who also helps spend time with organized search groups or being part of a public search team in any case. It is a very honerable thing to do and I am quite sure it is not very pleasant at times alone with ones thoughts wondering what one may find under the next bush.

Thank you and thanks to everyone. Even us here at WS who have a sincere interest in trying to help in whatever small way we can remotely. Thanks to all.

Monica Caison is joining the volunteer investigation. I will give her everything I have discovered..and my educated hunches.

As I understand it, she may come back with a team to look at this case in detail.

I don't know if I can make it up for the rally, but I will attempt to keep you all up to date with what I am told.

So, a friend just gave me a new theory, and I have to say it sorta fits in some ways....

The perp assaults Holly, removes her from the trailer, disposes of her in the junkyard in a car that is staged to be crushed. The car is crushed, put on a flatbed truck with others and is taken to a steel mill and melted. Nothing for the search dogs to find. No evidence. The junk yard is in very close proximity to the trailer park.

Might be worth someone checking to see if the junk yard has a crusher and crushed cars the day or or the day after Holly went missing, OR if they loaded cars on a flatbed to be taken to a crusher the day of or the day after Holly went missing. Are the cars staged for crushing that would make it obvious to the perp where to put the body?

So who's car was at her trailer that morning after she dropped her son at the bus stop that would not have been suspicious or out of the norm to others? When the neighbor saw her in her driveway (when they waved) did Holly ever go back inside her trailer?? Or was she immediately pushed into a car that drove off unsuspected?

It's very possible that she left her glasses and cigarettes inside for the quick drive to the bus stop. It was always said that there was only a hint of a struggle inside but it certainly could have been the perp looking for something like money or high on something or heard her outside and panicked and knocked over the coffee table and spilt the coffee trying not to be caught inside.

Maybe they meet up outside, she gets quickly pushed into a car and off they go? This is the only thing that makes sense to me. Dragging her out of the trailer would have been too difficult without someone seeing or taking too long. Or she sees that someone was in her trailer and marches off to approach that person. Someone who lives in the trailer park. I still can't come up with a motive for a murder though if that's what ended up happening that day. I really now think she never went back inside the trailer.

Anyone that lives in the trailer park ever work at the junk yard? Has a friend that works there? Anyone close to Holly that was known to take walks that would pass the junk yard and see the operations? Or anyone have a view from their trailer of the junk yard?

As Joe Kenda would say... "My my....now that's interesting". Looking at google maps would tell you the answer to the last question. One "might" assume that almost everyone in the park knows about the junk yard. One "might" also assume that at least one or more individuals may have visited the junk yard to get parts since we are talking about lower income folks who are forced to do some of their own car repairs.

Joe Kendra, Homicide Hunter : Investigation Discovery, great show on Discovery ID

Anyway, maybe she wasn't even pushed in a car maybe she just went willingly. This whole time I'm thinking whatever happened was inside the trailer, my new train of thought opens up a whole new perspective.

There is a new article in the Reading Eagle regarding Holly posted this morning. However, I am not able to access it as I do not have an online subscription.

Day 324

Re: Article in Reading Eagle:

Sat., Oct. 11th: http://readingeagle.com/

Subscription Barrier?

Copy: New hopes raised for missing woman

Paste into www.google.com

PA State Police -- Fogelsville Barracks -- (610) 395-1438

Lehigh Valley Crime Stoppers -- (800) 472-8477

Sunday's Community Rally Information From Post 190: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...osville-22-Nov-2013-2&p=11065993#post11065993

A$ Alway$: PA Crime$topper$ -- 1-800-4PA-TIPS - https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

Our Support To All Of Holly's Searchers.

The last line of the article, a quote from Jeanette Grim, brought tears to my eyes. My heart aches for that family.
I didn't see it mentioned in the article-but is there going to be any PSP presence at the rally? I ask because while I know they are very tied up with the Frein manhunt, it's probably pretty imperative that the PSP, as well as Monica and crew are made aware of some of the possible theories discussed on WS: the junkyard theory, and the school attendance/absentee student theory, among a few. I especially think Monica should be made aware of the WS website, if she isn't already. Some of the ideas here may lead to *precious* clues.

I live less than 15 minutes away from the rally; I may attend if I can find someone to babysit that evening.

Also, I did manage to get a photograph of the Holly look-alike. It's not a good one, she was walking by very quickly, and I was unable to get her face. But I got a great shot of her from the back, and she was wearing the same clothes that she's worn daily for years, so it's a good descriptor of her attire in case any more calls come in about her. She actually walked right by me the other day as I was buckling my son into the car, and of course my cell phone was in my purse and she was long gone by the time I could get to it. @#@##$%%!!!! Not enough curses in the world.

Great post Ghost! I have been on a few threads where the comments on Websleuths have helped solve a case!
I now think she came out of her home on her own accord and right into someones car.

Seems like police have boxed themselves into a corner - they won't (maybe never will) release more information; but have no progress on the case and aren't able/willing to bring a no-body prosecution (I guess?); and aren't likely to get any information unless the pressure of publicity reveals something..but there's little pressure without further information so...back to square one.

I attended the rally tonight. My head is spinning a bit from it, so please forgive me if I seem disjointed.

It was a very sobering, somber and emotional affair. The turnout seemed pretty decent to me, with many close family members and friends there. I wish more of the "Joe Public" would have attended. There were 2 PSP troopers in attendance, which was very nice to see.

Again I was stricken with just how decent and *good* Holly's family and close friends are. These are really, really good people. It's so heartbreaking and emotional to see the pain that they are living with, It just isn't fair.

Her family and close friends, including "the Purple Shirts" are very invested in this case. They are very capable and intelligent people.

Monica Caison is a force to be reckoned with. She is a fireball. She detailed several cases she's worked on, some of them resulted in cases being solved. Her team has processed over 9,000 missing person cases. I left this rally having very good feelings, and a positive outlook, knowing Monica and team are helping with this. They really are an incredible bunch of folks.

I got to speak very briefly with Holly's mom and son. The son is the sweetest kid ever. And her mom is an angel. Nobody should have to go through what this family is going through. It's one thing to read about the pain someone is going through, it's quite different to look that person in the eyes and see it radiating from them. These are REALLY GOOD PEOPLE.

I did pass along the Holly look-alike photo I have to The Purple Shirts. Also, they are aware of the junkyard/crusher theory and are going to look into it. The gratitude everyone has towards everyone helping and showing concern is heartrending. TrackerGD, they feel so much gratitude towards you.

Nov 22 marks the one year anniversary of Holly's disappearance. They were discussing doing a balloon release vigil that day, with Holly's info being attached to each balloon.

Leaving the rally, the first thing I did was have myself a good cry. Then I pulled it together and realized just how damn ANGRY I am. I feel a cold, righteous anger. How DARE any person cause so much pain and suffering to innocents? I made a promise to Holly's mom....that it may not be today, it may not be next week, but Holly will be found, and no one is going to forget or give up on her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back