GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Ridley Park body was I'd as Teresa Mastracola. Sorry I could not link source as I am borrowing a friends tablet.

I just tried to search Theresa's case. She actually did die in Ridley Park by suicide but it was in 2012. ;(

Not Theresa Mastracola. Ghostly is right, that was 2012. So who is it??

Going over this in my head over and over. Sorry this is rambling. So there is some sort of struggle, the back door was ajar and a small trace of blood. Whomever took her, left out the back door (possibly when they heard Holly's mom coming in) and went right to that shed with her. I'm thinking no one saw anything because there was no car waiting or parked that was seen. And the shed is right there! Whoever was with her was probably the person she was seen shaking her head at shortly before.
A few questions. Who is up that early in the morning? Buses come around 6:30 am. Who would she be shaking her head at in a described disapproving manner that early in the morning? A kid she sees skipping school? A drunk neighbor? Someone just getting home from a night shift?
So if they hid in the shed, her likely unconscience, what then? Is that even plausible? Does the person casually walk out and come back later. How soon was that shed checked? Where are you Holly? Nothing makes sense!!

I keep going back to the original new article I read that stated someone saw a struggle in the yard...a neighbor. I know it's since been taken out and no mention since...but I saw it...meaning the neighbor saw a struggle and told police and now that's out of the news.....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

At no time when I was directly involved in the case did anyone, including family and friends (and I met with quite a few), mention an altercation in the front yard prior to her going missing. I am not 100% sure when the shed was searched, and since the buildings have been destroyed, any evidence may be gone.

So normally they move the trailer and for whatever reason they demolished several trailers?
hmmm...

That is a rather large Hmmmm. Most trailers are moved off site, so this is very unusual as it is hard to contain blowing fiberglass insulation and debris from the demo. The only reason I can think of is if one wanted to observe the demo at close range and grab or destroy evidence which could not be done off site. There are trailers stored across the street in a field that were checked soon after Holly went missing.

I keep going back to the original new article I read that stated someone saw a struggle in the yard...a neighbor. I know it's since been taken out and no mention since...but I saw it...meaning the neighbor saw a struggle and told police and now that's out of the news.....

I too saw that comment under the article. Then it disappeared. It had kind of a cocky undertone to it and it said they saw her being dragged across the yard. If I recall it sounded like it was either the evening before or earlier in that week, not that morning.

Who was present at the demolition? Who initiated the demo be done on site?

What will it take to find out the truth?

Who was present at the demolition? Who initiated the demo be done on site?

What will it take to find out the truth?

Holly was abducted by someone inside the park or someone outside the park. I don't think the "inside the park" scenario was really looked at in depth.

Your two questions at the top are on the mark. PSP should be asking those questions.

At no time when I was directly involved in the case did anyone, including family and friends (and I met with quite a few), mention an altercation in the front yard prior to her going missing. I am not 100% sure when the shed was searched, and since the buildings have been destroyed, any evidence may be gone.
I wonder if the news source got it wrong and changed it afterwords...I know I saw it on the story and then it wasn't there next time.

I did not see that comment as part of the story from the reporter. It was an independent individual that posted that comment underneath the article in the comments section. Most likely the individual deleted the comment not the reporter or website admin but who knows?

Oh maybe that was it then I just remember reading something.

I did not see that comment as part of the story from the reporter. It was an independent individual that posted that comment underneath the article in the comments section. Most likely the individual deleted the comment not the reporter or website admin but who knows?

I also recall seeing it. From what I *think* I remember (this is going back two years, and like you said, the comment was removed shortly after) it was posted when Holly's facebook page was first started, right after she disappeared. They were having issues with rampant exaggerations and rumors flying around the park, and one rumor was that "a mysterious someone" saw her being dragged across the yard....yet no one reported this to police, nor did it occur to them to call police while it was happening.

I may have an answer to the blood on the back door. When we were doing the public search for Holly on Consty Drive, one of her close friends ( a "purple shirt") was in my group. I asked her about the blood. She said that it was an extremely minimal amount, like a drop or two. She said Holly had recently before had some remodeling done on her bathroom, and the people doing it were using the back door to bring the supplies into the house. They had figured that one of the workers had scraped a knuckle or something. I don't know who did the work, how many did the work, ect. That was never clarified.

One thought I had about the trailer demo, a possible alternative (although unlikely). Do you think they demo'd on site specifically so they could look for evidence without removing it from the site?

I did a little research on the park owner. Nothing illegal or terrible stands out, although I found a few lawsuits in the past decade about illegal eviction and that sort of thing by former tenants. I gather this is a pretty common thing in mobile home parks.

Ah, another thing this comment just jogged in my memory. Somebody named a suspect on her facebook page in the beginning too! I never saw it, it was deleted. It was deleted almost immediately, I only saw other comments by people wondering where the comment had gone. I had assumed the mod of the group might have deleted it.

Respectfully snipped for space.

One thought I had about the trailer demo, a possible alternative (although unlikely). Do you think they demo'd on site specifically so they could look for evidence without removing it from the site?

Makes me wonder. From what I have seen, trailers are usually moved to a nearby field until they are demo'd. There is a lot of debris and fiberglass insulation floating about. Sometimes trailers are demo'd by the park owner and other times by a contractor. This strikes me as unusual that they were done on site.

If one wanted to keep an eye on the demo process in case something questionable showed up, doing it on site would be preferable. If something questionable were found by a contractor or scrapper off site, LE might be called to investigate.

Ah, another thing this comment just jogged in my memory. Somebody named a suspect on her facebook page in the beginning too! I never saw it, it was deleted. It was deleted almost immediately, I only saw other comments by people wondering where the comment had gone. I had assumed the mod of the group might have deleted it.
I don't remember seeing that! Who did they name?

I don't remember seeing that! Who did they name?

I don't know, I never saw. ;( And there was also a second page for Holly...a "Search for Holly" facebook, where friends and locals were posting ideas. They created the current facebook page for supportive comments for the family, then one day, the "search for" page was just mysteriously deleted. All those comments and info! I hope that someone had the sense to archive the posts (especially LE).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back