GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Latest WFMZ tweet:

WFMZ-TV 69News Retweeted
Jamie Stover ‏@JamieStoverNews 26m26 minutes ago

PSP: approx 30 troopers on scene. Inside search nearly complete. They'll spend next few days concentrating on outside @69News
1 retweet 0 likes

I wonder if the Horvath's frequented Mahoning Valley Speedway?

If they are digging in the backyard!! there's certainly enough to make an arrest right? So why no arrest? If they have a search warrant, there's probable cause, so why no arrest? Is the homeowner(s) not a suspect?

Also, they are calling the digging a death investigation. Holly is considered missing. So why call it a death investigation? If someone confessed there'd be an arrest. So a death investigation would lead me to believe that Stephanie Roof's death investigation somehow lead them to Saylorsburg and Holly? The timing of it all is certainly questionable.
LE did say the two cases are not related tho?

Has anyone heard more specifics on when the Horvath's rented an excavator to fill in their back yard (area that is now being dug up)? Doing yard upgrades at the end of November in northeast PA is odd. It begins to get cold at that time of year and sometimes even snows.

Holly disappeared on November 22nd.

The only thing I saw in news reports was that they rented the equipment "sometime in 2014" but didn't see a month indicated.

The above linked article is worded a little strangely...100 plus bags of evidence collected relating to Holly Grim. What does this mean? That whatever is in those bags has a direct link with no doubt to Holly? It makes me think Holly was kept in that house if there are that many items directly linked to her. I sure hope they have a presser at some point this week.

The above linked article is worded a little strangely...100 plus bags of evidence collected relating to Holly Grim. What does this mean? That whatever is in those bags has a direct link with no doubt to Holly? It makes me think Holly was kept in that house if there are that many items directly linked to her. I sure hope they have a presser at some point this week.

I bolded the type above that literally just made me nauseous.

Horvath could have been stalking Holly.

So I remember there was a neighbor who said they saw Holly go back in her home after they waved.
I just wonder if that is an accurate statement. I don't remember if that neighbor was deemed credible or people just took his?her word for it.
This person was the last person known to see Holly.

I bolded the type above that literally just made me nauseous.

The only thing I saw in news reports was that they rented the equipment "sometime in 2014" but didn't see a month indicated.
Maybe he just had a lot of crap...like hoarder...and they had to go through it all

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

At this point they just collect evidence that could be related to Holly, they will not know yet whether the items really are related to her or not. Forensic testing will take time. They just take everything that might be. If the search warrant(s) is available online we could get a better idea of what they are focusing on. Unlikely that all those 100+ bags are relevant.

Things they might be taking:
electronic equipment (computers, phones, digital storage devices, etc)
clothes, furnishing, and other fabric that has stains on them
weapons and ammunition
tools
carpet and other flooring material
documents
etc

So I remember there was a neighbor who said they saw Holly go back in her home after they waved.
I just wonder if that is an accurate statement. I don't remember if that neighbor was deemed credible or people just took his?her word for it.
This person was the last person known to see Holly.

From what we were told early on in the search operations, she was seen going into the trailer, however the back door was open (if I remember correctly) and there was blood on the rear steps. LE took the rear steps into evidence.

If I remember correctly, the closest neighbor is deaf.

This clip is from the Philadelphia NBC network. It's heartbreaking listening to Holly's mother. So sad. Two things I noticed in this clip: the aerial view of the dig activity and the reporter says they went to Allen Organs and the owner of the company said he could not talk about the case & has been cooperative every time the PA State Police have visited.

I wonder if co-workers had suspicions about Michael Horvath.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...wnship-Home-Property-Co-Worker-395731661.html

If anyone cares to go to the wfmz Facebook page to read this same article, you will find a few comments there that are quite interesting that pertain to the Horvaths.

Very interesting. I find it credible even though the poster has a fake FB profile.

From what we were told early on in the search operations, she was seen going into the trailer, however the back door was open (if I remember correctly) and there was blood on the rear steps. LE took the rear steps into evidence.

If I remember correctly, the closest neighbor is deaf.

Is the neighbor that is deaf the last person to see her? The one that waved to her?
Someone saw something and it could be this person. Just because they say that's what happened doesn't make it the truth.
Not trying to incriminate anyone but I'm not taking that statement as truth at this point.

If anyone cares to go to the wfmz Facebook page to read this same article, you will find a few comments there that are quite interesting that pertain to the Horvaths.

Wow! Very interesting indeed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations
Back