GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From WFMZ:

WFMZ-TV 69News Retweeted
Jamie Stover ‏@JamieStoverNews 25m25 minutes ago

PSP: no threat to Monroe Co. neighbors. Crime didn't occur in Monroe Co., and if did it was "isolated incident" @69News
2 retweets 0 likes
WFMZ-TV 69News Retweeted
Jamie Stover ‏@JamieStoverNews 33m33 minutes ago

PSP: 100 plus bags of evidence collected from Monroe Co. property related to 2013 Holly Grim disappearance @69News Troopers here all week

100 bags of evidence!

that is a lot of bags!!!!

JMO

This post was on this thread (page 6) on 9/18/2014. I made some text bold. I wonder if Michael Horvath was the "other boyfriend she was living with" and whose boots were in her car? When I combine this information with comments made on WFMZ Facebook by someone who claims to know Cathy Horvath and states she told people Michael Horvath was cheating in 2013 it makes me think it's possible.

For those of you following this case, I have been able to do some "Boots on the Ground" work over the weekend.

I took a tour of the areas that Holly was reported being seen by a friend and "others". For those familiar with the area, ground zero appeared to be Hamilton Blvd and 3rd st. In that general area are: A Strip Club, various hotels that cater to the sex trade and a drug treatment clinic for women. This also includes the hotels/motels located near Livingston and Airport road. One of the search teams reported that a hotel clerk identified a picture of Holly as having stayed in the motel. Follow-up by a second team is scheduled and other hotel clerks will be interviewed.

Some interesting tidbits of information over the last few weeks have come to light that I will give initial information on below:

For a three to four week period, a green Toyota was seen between the hours of 2 am and 4 am on Monday mornings. It would park next to Holly's trailer with the lights off for a short period, then leave. At various times, lights have been seen on in the trailer at night. I am unclear why LE response was not immediate to see who was involved as the trailer has been broken into on one occasion.

An ex boyfriends work boots were found in Holly's car, however they were removed by family and contaminated for DNA evidence when one or more family and/or friends of family wore them. I gather that Holly's current boyfriend was not pleased that the boots were in the car.

Holly's current boyfriend has made remarks that she is living with someone else.

One friend has made comments to the effect that Holly had more than one boyfriend at a time on occasion.

One Ex boyfriend was released from jail shortly before Holly went missing. Word is that she had a restraining order against this individual and that he was in debt to Holly for the estimated sum of one thousand dollars.

PSP is not sharing what they have and the PI is pretty much at a standstill, but has been updated by the team. The team continues to share with PSP.

More to follow when I update with the team.

I worry on 6 acres of land there may be other women found.
I still have not been able to find a photo of either home owner.

In reference to whether or not the Grim and Roof case's are linked---here is something I know. The police recently searched the house across the street from the Roof residence. Apparently it has been involved from day one, quite possibly because LE determined the bullet came from there?? The owner's of the property have an adult son who resides there. At one point he worked at Allen Organ in the woodshop.

In reference to whether or not the Grim and Roof case's are linked---here is something I know. The police recently searched the house across the street from the Roof residence. Apparently it has been involved from day one, quite possibly because LE determined the bullet came from there?? The owner's of the property have an adult son who resides there. At one point he worked at Allen Organ in the woodshop.

:wagon:

I'm not positive these cases are related, my gut says they are. Could it be that there is some secret that these people knew that has cost them their lives??

I'm not positive these cases are related, my gut says they are. Could it be that there is some secret that these people knew that has cost them their lives??

I'm not seeing why anyone thinks these cases are related.

A resident of the Ancient Oaks neighborhood directly told me that the police told them they are. 4 days later, they started digging. You be the judge. Could be merely a coincidence, maybe not.

The wood shop at Allen must be an um.... "interesting" place. Hard to figure in my mind when they make a premier line of products that ship worldwide and involve real old world craftsmanship.

A resident of the Ancient Oaks neighborhood directly told me that the police told them they are. 4 days later, they started digging. You be the judge. Could be merely a coincidence, maybe not.

Wow, interesting. Maybe she had info about Holly's disappearance/murder? Is that the theory?

Again, don't mean to make something out of nothing, but.....The police are currently looking into a suspicious fire/arson at the Roof residence that occurred April 27th, 2016. This fire originated in the garage, was small, and easily extinguished by the Fire Dept.

Again, don't mean to make something out of nothing, but.....The police are currently looking into a suspicious fire/arson at the Roof residence that occurred April 27th, 2016. This fire originated in the garage, was small, and easily extinguished by the Fire Dept.

Perhaps that was attempt #1 to end her life.

Possibly. What is also interesting.....2 months after the fire, the garage floor was renovated....new slab poured it is believed.

Whoa.......

Perhaps Horvath is a friend of the Allen Organs employee who lives across the street from Stephanie Roof's house?
Maybe.....but where would Stephanie fit in? What would motive be?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The wood shop at Allen must be an um.... "interesting" place. Hard to figure in my mind when they make a premier line of products that ship worldwide and involve real old world craftsmanship.

That's what I keep thinking too! I think organs go with church........religious, good, people making organs..........

The central thing linking all of these people together is Allen Organs.

That's where I am having trouble with all of this. The only thing I can say is it appeared that a "person of interest" developed after they started looking at the neighbors house. So maybe that's where Horvath came into the picture. It was about that time that I heard the cases were linked, then bingo--the dig began. Which apparently officially turned up a human bone as per Morning Call this morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06
Back