GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I suppose it's possible they were there for 100 years.....?

I read they searched 60 acres. It's a very rural/wooded area. I guess it makes a difference where the bones were found. If they were found within the area that neighbors stated the Horvaths rented an excavator to "fill in", it would be far more suspicious than if found somewhere else on the property.

The age and DNA will provide more answers.

We have to wait.

Did they have someone help them with the excavating of their land? Or did the husband and wife do it completely alone? If so, who did they rent the excavator from?

So I have to ask again...human bones confirmed found in a couples back yard, yet no arrests? How is that possible?

In theory, they could have been there for centuries. Some bones were found near Howard, PA, that set off a lot of speculation. It turned out they were about 600 years old.

ummm these bones were found in the back yard of a co-worker of a missing women.

I get the legalities of it, well, actually no I don't, but probable cause to dig in someones yard and no arrest. Not the homeowners, nor anyone else. It just doesn't sit right with me.

I get the legalities of it, well, actually no I don't, but probable cause to dig in someones yard and no arrest. Not the homeowners, nor anyone else. It just doesn't sit right with me.

I think it is important to remember that the new evidence will need to be processed. The case would need to be built based on the new evidence in relation to any prior evidence. For example, in the Jacob Wetterling case, the monster who killed him had a search warrant executed in July 2015 but was not arrested for a couple of months. In my book, this is the most important part of a case-- finding new evidence and determining if that evidence provides LE with links that can be prosecuted. I would rather have them go slow and build the best case than go quicker and give too much information to a perpetrator.

Perhaps the biggest question for me is this: How was this guy suddenly linked to this case?? The Grim disappearance had been cold for nearly 3 years, without any mention of suspects, or persons of interest. Some have speculated the DUI arrest has something to do with it, but who's to say blood was drawn at that arrest, and some type of DNA evaluation made. There has got to be more to it.......

What I find very strange is the complete lack of photos of this couple. I can understand police and professional media not releasing any, as no charges have been filed yet, but with Horvath being arrested as recently as May, you'd expect at least one outlet to get their hands on his mugshot. For the record, Horvath does have a facebook profile, settings are very private and there are no photos. There are a few creepy images though, particularly one with a picture of what appears to be a cartoonish drawing of a dead girl. I'm probably not allowed to link it here, as he's not been named as a suspect. I also found a profile of someone with the wife's name, that seems to have ties to PA, but the settings are too private and I'm unable to be certain if it's her or not. But the physical resemblance between this woman and Holly is uncanny. In fact, it shocked me.

What I find very strange is the complete lack of photos of this couple. I can understand police and professional media not releasing any, as no charges have been filed yet, but with Horvath being arrested as recently as May, you'd expect at least one outlet to get their hands on his mugshot. For the record, Horvath does have a facebook profile, settings are very private and there are no photos. There are a few creepy images though, particularly one with a picture of what appears to be a cartoonish drawing of a dead girl. I'm probably not allowed to link it here, as he's not been named as a suspect. I also found a profile of someone with the wife's name, that seems to have ties to PA, but the settings are too private and I'm unable to be certain if it's her or not. But the physical resemblance between this woman and Holly is uncanny. In fact, it shocked me.

Someone did post pics yesterday of Mrs. Horvath, and she looks nothing like Holly. IMO

Allen Organ has concerts. Some at the Macungie location. When I get a sec I will try to find dates of recent concerts or upcoming concerts. Police may feel she still had a connection to Allen Organ. Was it an old brochure from 2013 or current?
What's "The Visitor" paperwork?

Allen Organ has concerts. Some at the Macungie location. When I get a sec I will try to find dates of recent concerts or upcoming concerts. Police may feel she still had a connection to Allen Organ. Was it an old brochure from 2013 or current?
What's "The Visitor" paperwork?
That news article/video was generated after the police revisited the neighborhood on 9/30. It is unclear whether those items were taken that day or from a previous time. It would be key to know at what point they considered an Allen Organ connection important. Have no idea about "The Visitor", I wondered the same thing.

Someone did post pics yesterday of Mrs. Horvath, and she looks nothing like Holly. IMO

Can you say where? (Posting a link probably is against TOS as she's not been named as a suspect).
The reason I was looking for potential photos was because a few posters here have been on local searches for Holly. It would be interesting if anyone recognized either husband or wife as showing up for any of the public events.

I think it is important to remember that the new evidence will need to be processed. The case would need to be built based on the new evidence in relation to any prior evidence. For example, in the Jacob Wetterling case, the monster who killed him had a search warrant executed in July 2015 but was not arrested for a couple of months. In my book, this is the most important part of a case-- finding new evidence and determining if that evidence provides LE with links that can be prosecuted. I would rather have them go slow and build the best case than go quicker and give too much information to a perpetrator.
AND... I would imagine (Hope) LE has the Horvaths's under very watchful eyes...

They are a flight risk, indeed...

JMO

Can you say where? (Posting a link probably is against TOS as she's not been named as a suspect).
The reason I was looking for potential photos was because a few posters here have been on local searches for Holly. It would be interesting if anyone recognized either husband or wife as showing up for any of the public events.

Remember the first search I was at where I did the talk and the training? Remember I suggested you photograph all the searchers and those standing around watching at all searches?

Now you know why....

I was only able to make one search. I was not at that first search Tracker. Didn't even cross my mind to pay that much attention to the others when I went on one of the other searches. Now in hindsight...((shivers))

Agreed, if that was the correct Cathy Horvath. It was taken down quickly. I was able to find those same pics online. It seemed to be the correct person, but it's a pretty common name.

A friend of mine who works at Deka said he hasn't seen Mr. H there lately.

Can you imagine being in the cubical next to??!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0
Back