GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone else notice the New York State Police were also reported as being on scene during the Ross Township search?

Not for nothin but I heard the resident son across the street from Stephanie Roof dimed the guy out who's place they were digging at. Jus sayin.

Is it known how old the son of Stephanie Roof's neighbor is? I'm finding it odd that not only did all of these people work at Allen at one time ( Holly, Stephanie, Neighbor, Horvath) but they all seem to be in the same age range. (40's). I'm wondering if some of these people involved may have been a group of friends.

Not for nothin but I heard the resident son across the street from Stephanie Roof dimed the guy out who's place they were digging at. Jus sayin.

So why would he wait 3 years to say something?
And yet still no arrests.

Dirkmaat said they'll also be looking into how long the remains were there, where it was originally, and who moved it.

So why would he wait 3 years to say something?
And yet still no arrests.

Maybe MH was lurking around his residence the night Stephanie Roof was murdered? He did get off work at 10pm. Its very possible. They said they have a person of interest yet neighbor wasn't arrested after search of his home was executed.

From the link:

Dr. Dennis Dirkmaat, a forensic anthropologist at Mercyhurst University, said he was contacted by troopers about the remains last week. According to Dirkmaat, investigators sent him pictures via text message, wanting to know if the skeletal remains were in fact human. He said after he told police they were human, troopers requested Dirkmaat and his team of ten graduate students on site. "Not to just collect the remains, but to try and figure out what happened at the scene and reconstruct past events," Dirkmaat said.

Dirkmaat says his team helped find additional remains. He said they're still working on an inventory of what was found.

Though investigators confirmed they visited the property as part of the Holly Grim investigation, it's not yet clear if the remains belong to Grim. Monroe County's coroner said it will take several weeks for DNA results to come back.

In the meantime. Dirkmaat said team is working on analysis that may help investigators piece together what happened. "We have a pretty good idea, of the back story as to how they got there, how they were distributed. Then the process is analyzing the skeletal remains themselves," Dirkmaat said. That analysis may answer crucial questions. "Age, sex, stature and things like that, then the process would be looking at the bones carefully to determine any evidence of trauma, a knife wound, bullet wound or anything like that," Dirkmaat said.

Dirkmaat said they'll also be looking into how long the remains were there, where it was originally, and who moved it.

bbm

Sounds like they found several bones which were scattered about.

I have heard that the local news media believe that the Grim and Roof cases are linked. However their sources(most likely the PA state police) are strongly denying it. I too believe the neighbor's son plays a role in implicating MH.

I have heard that the local news media believe that the Grim and Roof cases are linked. However their sources(most likely the PA state police) are strongly denying it. I too believe the neighbor's son plays a role in implicating MH.
Is neighbors son in custody? Maybe the only link is that he killed Stephanie and is finally spilling what he knows about holly to cut a deal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is neighbors son in custody? Maybe the only link is that he killed Stephanie and is finally spilling what he knows about holly to cut a deal.

That's what I was thinking as well. Don't think any arrest was made, but the police have been very tight lipped.

But why would the neighbor kill Stephanie?

Obviously, more than one person knew there was someone buried in the Horvath's yard and everyone kept silent until now. How can people live and go about their run of the mill everyday lives knowing such a big secret?

But why would the neighbor kill Stephanie?

Obviously, more than one person knew there was someone buried in the Horvath's yard and everyone kept silent until now. How can people live and go about their run of the mill everyday lives knowing such a big secret?
Well for that matter why would someone kill Holly?

If the police are denying the two cases are linked, let's define "linked".

The people ARE in fact linked. HG, SF, MH and JR all worked at Allen Organ but some at different times. Is there a deeper connection than just co-workers?
Are HG and SR linked? Both Allen Organ employees (but not at the same time). So maybe they did not know each other. But other people knew them both.
Motive for HG disappearance and SR murder? Non reported by police to date. This is the link that's missing. One person murdered SR and another with the disappearance of HG. Same person or different?

Was someone getting paranoid or even extorted? Or maybe just time to silence anyone who could incriminate? Was SF or HG the woman MH had affair with? Was wifey obsessed with other woman? I heard she made MH go to counseling. Is it possible to locate the new vehicles they purchased months before HG disappearance that they sold or traded shortly after she disappeared? Also in the past 3 months CH created a google account using her maiden name?

State police Lt. Joseph Sokolofski said in this mcall article-
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...e-roof-person-of-interest-20160919-story.html

--Police served three search warrants, one for the two-story home in the 6400 block of Pinecrest Lane and another for Roof's 2013 sport utility vehicle. A third search warrant remains sealed, Sokolofski said.

and in this one -
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-bones-found-in-monroe-county-yard-20161005-story.html

--State police Lt. Joseph Sokolofski said the search is part of a Lehigh County missing person case, but was being done under a sealed Monroe County search warrant.

It would seem to me the way things unfolded that the sealed search warrant Sokolofski talks of in 2 seperate articles is one in the same hence the cases be related.

I was able to find his date of birth. He was born in 76. ;)
Funny how all involved are in the same age range.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back