GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe.....but where would Stephanie fit in? What would motive be?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have no idea. It's a complete mystery to me.

Unless, Horvath isn't the one who committed the crime but helped a friend who did get rid of evidence. Maybe the unstable person lives in the house across from the Roof residence.

That's where I am having trouble with all of this. The only thing I can say is it appeared that a "person of interest" developed after they started looking at the neighbors house. So maybe that's where Horvath came into the picture. It was about that time that I heard the cases were linked, then bingo--the dig began. Which apparently officially turned up a human bone as per Morning Call this morning.

Link to Morning Call article: http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-bones-found-in-monroe-county-yard-20161005-story.html

In reference to whether or not the Grim and Roof case's are linked

The name for someone across the street from Roof's house is easily found as carpentry, cabinet maker and Allen Organ.

So we now have 4 names with the Roof murder and Grim disappearance connected to Allen Organ.
WTH?

I've heard the following concerning this:
divorce in Jan--boyfriend moves in Feb--suspicious garage fire in April--odd renovation to the garage floor in July--shot dead in driveway Sept
note--boyfriend lived in the same neighborhood prior to moving in, possible affair leading up to divorce.

divorce in Jan--boyfriend moves in Feb--suspicious garage fire in April--odd renovation to the garage floor in July--shot dead in driveway Sept
note--boyfriend lived in the same neighborhood prior to moving in, possible affair leading up to divorce.

So how does across the street with a previous Allen Organ employee fit in?

I'm not understanding how the Roof garage floor renovation/repair would have anything to do with this case.

Crazy- do you have a theory on how this relates to these cases?

I found a charge for harassment from a fight on Pinecrest Lane from August 2013.

ROSS TWP., Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police have concluded a nine-day search of a Poconos home tied to the disappearance of a Lehigh County woman. The investigation in the 2300 block of Woodhaven Drive in Ross Township, Monroe County, involved digging around the home and removing items from inside. In all, investigators said they removed more than 100 bags of evidence from the property. The Monroe County coroner confirmed to 69 News on Wednesday that one of the items unearthed on the property is a human bone.

Read more from WFMZ.com at: http://www.wfmz.com/news/poconos-co...-tied-to-missing-lehigh-county-woman/41978868
Connect with us... Facebook/69WFMZ or @69News

No I really don't. But the person that told me felt it was odd because the concrete floor wasn't damage by the fire. And they were "pretty sure" that a "new floor was poored".

In this article it notes: Monroe County Coroner Robert Allen confirmed Wednesday that investigators found human bones. As in more than one bone. Other MSN reports "bone". Side note, sorta odd the Coroner's name is Allen...

My guess is if they have the skull, the immediate check is dental records. If there is no skull, the test would be DNA from bone marrow. All reports indicate we could be waiting for a couple of weeks to a month or more to get an answer.

Curious to know if cloths were found that match Holly's and if any personal affects such as jewelry. Also was anything else searched such as vehicles and the grey box trailer in the pictures.

LE is going to keep this one close to the vest so they don't lose the case on a technicality. And so we sit on our hands for every bit of information.

No I really don't. But the person that told me felt it was odd because the concrete floor wasn't damage by the fire. And they were "pretty sure" that a "new floor was poored".

I'm pretty sure that if LE thought something was under that new concrete, they would have used GPR to have a look, or just jack hammered it up. Still no direct tie from the Holly case to this one that has been announced. Lots and lots of coincidence and "street chatter", but nothing rock solid we know of at this point. I am refraining from assumptions or theories that the two are tied without something in MSM or LE statement. Just very curious and a horrible thing for the organ company with such a stellar reputation for products to have hanging over them.

I'm pretty sure that if LE thought something was under that new concrete, they would have used GPR to have a look, or just jack hammered it up. Still no direct tie from the Holly case to this one that has been announced. Lots and lots of coincidence and "street chatter", but nothing rock solid we know of at this point. I am refraining from assumptions or theories that the two are tied without something in MSM or LE statement. Just very curious and a horrible thing for the organ company with such a stellar reputation for products to have hanging over them.
Agreed. Although I'm not 100% sure that LE knows about the floor. It may not be as obvious as it seems.

Agreed. Although I'm not 100% sure that LE knows about the floor. It may not be as obvious as it seems.

Call it in, or get your friend who told you about it to do it.

How many employees does Allen Organ have?

So I have to ask again...human bones confirmed found in a couples back yard, yet no arrests? How is that possible?

Call it in, or get your friend who told you about it to do it.

How many employees does Allen Organ have?
It was called in, but who knows what happens after that. It's very possible they do no and it is of no importance. Don't know much about Allen Organ, been saying for 13 years I wanna visit the museum though...lol

So I have to ask again...human bones confirmed found in a couples back yard, yet no arrests? How is that possible?

Well, I suppose it's possible they were there for 100 years.....?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back