Found Deceased PA - Jamie Metzger, 38, Allentown, 12 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great job on the map! It convinces me even further that 76/81/78 is the common route and one heavily used by truckers. Kortne Stouffer is also along that route and there is a large trucking operation just a short distance from her home.

I suggest the next step is to see if the other clusters of missing women have large trucking warehouses or distribution hubs and if any of them are the same company.

Great job on the map! It convinces me even further that 76/81/78 is the common route and one heavily used by truckers. Kortne Stouffer is also along that route and there is a large trucking operation just a short distance from her home.

I suggest the next step is to see if the other clusters of missing women have large trucking warehouses or distribution hubs and if any of them are the same company.

Great suggestion, Trackergd. May I trouble you to let Forager know the clusters you'd like included. The areas near there along 78 and other main routes in west Jersey running into PA would be my added suggestion? Thank you all for taking a look.

A lot of fantastic work Forager! Thank you so much!
I will post this on the FB site for Jamie, and make sure the Wolfpack gets the update.
This is so helpful. Map God!

Coming from a Map Goddess, that's quite a compliment. Roses, you're the angel who is making it all happen here. Thank you for everything you keep track of. I wonder if in the cases of the various missing women if there has been a consideration of the SM dating sites et al... in the area during those times and places yet?

Another one of Jamie's friends reached out to me on FB asking for help. I have encouraged her to join us here so we can get some additional info on Jamie.

I just posted Forager's map on the same FB page so the Wolfpack team and others can review it. I have posted the url for this thread there as well. Hopefully we will get some additional info coming in soon.

I'm so eager for us to dig in deeper and help bring Jamie home! That said, I have so many questions that I am hoping one of her friends on here might be able to answer. For starters:

Last known location - where was the last known location where Jamie was known to be. And with whom?

Phone - What was the last date of her last phone communication? Was that with her mother? What was her state of mind, and did she give any indication she was in distress or planning to relocate anywhere?

Records - do any of her phone records or bank records show any activity since the last known phone call?

Possessions - where are all of her belongings and where were they? Was she living with the boyfriend and did he have them? Did he give them to her sister, or LE, or?
Does it appear she took alot of things with her (if she went somewhere), or was everything left behind?

Out of town friends - have all out of town relatives and friends been contacted? Did she contact them prior to going missing to see if she could stay with them?

Shelters - have all women's and homeless shelters within the vicinity received a Missing Jamie Lee Metzger flyer to see if they recognize her? What about the local Salvation Army and local food banks?

Hospitals/ER's - have ER staff seen her flyer? Any recognition?

Just a few questions to start off with. I hope one of Jamie's friends, family, or someone in the know can answer. Many thanks!

Pushing this post forward in the hopes we can get one of Jamie's friends to help us with these questions!

Great suggestion, Trackergd. May I trouble you to let Forager know the clusters you'd like included. The areas near there along 78 and other main routes in west Jersey running into PA would be my added suggestion? Thank you all for taking a look.

I would concentrate on Allentown, Palymyra/Hershey (where Kortne Stouffer went missing) and Pittsburg. Philly would be secondary due to population, however 476 does run from 78 to Philly and would be on a transfer truckers route. 80, 476 and 78 make a nice circular route for a route driver with overnights. Most of these guys park their truck and walk around town looking for a place to eat etc. I have had a nagging feeling for a while that we have a Route 78 serial killer. FBI has stated that they suspect as many as 50 serial killers are active at any one time.

Just thinking out loud here, but in Holly Grim's case it doesn't seem plausible that a trucker was in a trailer park community at that early time and abducted her. In Jamie's case, although there is very little info, the trucker theory doesn't work for me either. However, I think it's a fantastic idea to map everything out because although I don't believe this is the case with Holly or Jamie it could make absolute sense in another case. Very impressive mapping!
JMO

I find this very troubling. Presumably, he was probably the last person to see her, and could give a clothing description, where she was going or what her plans were for the day. Who she was hanging out with, where she frequented, etc. Very troubling indeed.

There seems to be very little info on the find Jamie Facebook page. I'm wondering if a friend may be willing to put up more personal info, such as answers to many of the questions asked here. Might trigger a memory in someone. There is very little media coverage, and the fact that she's missing doesn't seem to be very known at all in the area. I'm thinking maybe her friends may want to start a flier campaign....posters put up in bars she was known to frequent, her local grocery store, etc.

I've been following this case since it was first reported, yet had no idea until today that there was a facebook page for her.

Just piggybacking on this with a few questions. I have a *VERY* strong theory but need a little info yet. If someone that knows Jamie can answer this, it may be of the utmost importance.

Did Jamie AND/OR her companion live in either a hotel or a boarding house at the time around her disappearance? I've just viewed some photos on Facebook that point to that direction. If yes, which one, and can we apply it to the map that Roses has made? I saw some very subtle, yet quite incriminating photos just by doing a little snooping. If not a boarding house, perhaps a room above a bar? If so, which bar?

I think if we can get a name of the residence/room, we may have a very good chance of narrowing down a search area.

Another thought that comes to mind, is that sometimes people tend to go very quiet and try to make themselves invisible in hopes that eyes won't turn on them. Yet they forget that they've posted images and spilled personal info on social media sites. And sometimes people may have a criminal background and have paid many thousands of dollars in fines and still be on probation, and afraid of getting into more trouble if something bad happens.

I'm so glad to hear Jamie has friends that support her. If my best friend went missing I'd stop at nothing...

It's great to see the search effort for Jamie Metzger come together. I think your maps are very well conceived, roses, thank you for all the effort and thought you've put into them and helping us catch up with where things stand. Clearly, you've given this your best consideration which is a boon to any search. Let me know how I can be of help.

Agreed. The best searches are done by thos who care the most. And good maps and good help always help narrow things down or corner people in.

Thank you to the "Map God" Forager for putting together this excellent map, and to byo for the hotel/bar updates. Here's the link for your review and sleuthing:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z_XRj_yu3Dto.kf0rQpZA4qG4

:computer:

Logging in. Catching up.

My next step on the map, I figured, would be to try to see what I could map the information that you relayed from Jamie's friends, and to work on the NamUs missing women layer to include reports back to 2005 and bring the NamUs photos into it.

I've added the Lynnville Hotel, the [formerly called] Faulkers Bar, the Kuhnsville Hotel, and the Krumsville Inn to our map.

:seeya:

Jamie Metzger Search Map

BYO,

I was so pleased to see that you had added to the map! Direct sharing like that has a lot of advantages and I'd like to see more of it.

Forager

Forager my good friend. Iam glad you are on this thread. WS may want to start putting you on the payroll. Lol. But seriously; You are good at this type of stuff and JM's family and friends is fortunate to have you here.

Also your other half is good at sending people to threads without saying what said thread is all about. Lol. But this thread seems worthy of being pointed out.

So I hope this young lady is found soon.

Did you stop reading my mind, ever, Dex? Yes, I would agree, they should double his current WS wages. I think the chances are better today, thanks to roses' interest and Jaime's friends, that she will be found.

Ah yes, they are the ultimate Websleuths "Power Couple". : )

Coming from an Energizer Bunny, roses, this is high praise. There seem to be so many ways to go on in the search for her. I'm confident that having her friends and hopefully others who know her, who now may hear about the search for Jaime, may help too.

I love you guys.[/QUOTE]

You too and me too, I do feel the same about WSers, but I'm not sending you any more pictures, Dex. It'll scare everybody off the thread and that would be no help to finding Jaime.

FindHG, sent out a help call and I don't know much help that I can be, but I'll give it my best..
Just scanned the first and last page of this thread, so my questions have likely been asked before; has a family member registered with a reputable SAR organization - Is the local LEA actively investigating her case - Is Jamie Metzger, considered endangered missing - Do investigators feel that foul play is involved, and if so, is there a POI - Is there a general geographical area of interest - What is the most likely theory/s of her disappearance?
Guess, this is enough questions for now if someone would be kind enough to catch me up.. TYIA

Good work on the map Forager..

FindHG, sent out a help call and I don't know much help that I can be, but I'll give it my best..
Just scanned the first and last page of this thread, so my questions have likely been asked before; has a family member registered with a reputable SAR organization - Is the local LEA actively investigating her case - Is Jamie Metzger, considered endangered missing - Does investigators feel that foul play is involved, and if so, is there a POI - Is there a general geographical area of interest - What is the most likely theory/s of her disappearance?
Guess, this is enough questions for now if someone would be kind enough to catch me up.. TYIA

Good work on the map Forager..

Agree. I briefed through the thread as well and still can't determine which scenario to concentrate on. Runaway or victim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kate E
Back