Found Deceased PA - Jamie Metzger, 38, Allentown, 12 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Folks, I have contacted some of you personally and I will put it on here as a reminder. If you learn of any searches for Jamie, PLEASE do not discuss the search area(s) on here until the search has concluded. I am sure all of you are aware that on occasion the individuals responsible for abducting/killing people and children as well as their associates follow threads in websites such as this one as well as MSM. It alerts them to go in and remove evidence before the team can get in and search the area. It appears this may have already happened in this case as well as Holly Grim's.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Folks, I have contacted some of you personally and I will put it on here as a reminder. If you learn of any searches for Jamie, PLEASE do not discuss the search area(s) on here until the search has concluded. I am sure all of you are aware that on occasion the individuals responsible for abducting/killing people and children as well as their associates follow threads in websites such as this one as well as MSM. It alerts them to go in and remove evidence before the team can get in and search the area. It appears this may have already happened in this case as well as Holly Grim's.

Trackergd, thank you for letting us know, we can close the maps and have them be available through email sharing only, if that would help. Please let Forager know what would work best as you see it. I appreciate your experience and that you're letting us know.

Trackergd, thank you for letting us know, we can close the maps and have them be available through email sharing only, if that would help. Please let Forager know what would work best as you see it. I appreciate your experience and that you're letting us know.

I've removed the suggested search areas, as Trackergd suggested. Thanks for the heads up. I can put them into a map with more limited distribution if needed.

Forager has graciously added a few locations to the map. Harold's RV Center in Bath, PA (the last known place of employment for C.M.) as well as markers for boarding residences above bars that tend to draw addicts and people that live on the fringe directly nearby.

I'm shutting the map down for a bit to do some work on it, and hope to open it back up in a bit. If any one would like to access it in the mean time, please let me know and I'll get you a screen shot or, if you can share an e-mail address, sign you up for direct access to it.

Trackergd,

Thank you so much for letting us know & Forager, thanks for making such quick adjustments.

I am so thankful that Jamie has top caliber sleuthers working her case. I am deeply concerned at this most recent turn of events - and wish there was more I/we could do. I can't bear this feeling of helplessness!

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My (blessedly limited) experience with crisis intervention and drug/alcohol concerns in PA can start with the police department/friend/self taking the person to the ER where they can be put on a 72 hour psychiatric hold while a rehabilitation hospital is located. Inpatient detox/rehab which are publicly funded are few and far between and fairly short term.
Unless one has been court ordered to a rehab center, one can discharge them-self at will.
My daughter did this circuit and discharged herself in less time than Lindsey Lohan ever spent in rehab. The facility graciously gave my kiddo(legally an adult) a ride to the highway (route 15 south) without money, phone, contacting anyone, at night, alone with her rolling suitcase in the middle of nowhere....literally. I feel lucky she wasn't absconded with that night she was clearly vulnerable and I wouldn't have known.

I am sharing this because perhaps a rehab/detox center might have had some contact with Jamie. I guess it would be hard to get info because of HIPPA

Just a thought and I will do more thinking. Drug/alcohol funding is administered by each county.
Jamie as far as anyone knows was not
any detox centers or hospitals. All have been checked. Last contact was with her mom and she told her mom she was going to be coming home in a few days, but never showed and no contact since.

Was she coming home for a visit or "coming home" as in to stay?

Jamie Lee Metzger W/F/39*, Lehigh County, NamUs MP # 28281, 4 April 2014

White / Female / 39* Years Old :: 5'7" :: 130 Lbs.

Brown Eyes :: Brown Hair :: Date Of Birth - July 4, 1976*

Allentown, Lehigh County, is in South-Eastern, PA.

Day 455

National missing & Unidentified persons system:

Jamie: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/28281

Home: https://claimus.org/home

Includes Photo

*Allentown Police Department Flyer :

http://www.allentownpa.gov/Portals/0/files/Police/MissingPersons/jamie lee metzger flyer.pdf :

[Consensus is a Height of 5' 7", however.]

Allentown Police Department -- (610) 437-7751 -- http://www.allentownpa.gov/Police

A$ Alway$: PA Crime$topper$ -- 1-800-4PA-TIPS - https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

Jamie as far as anyone knows was not
any detox centers or hospitals. All have been checked. Last contact was with her mom and she told her mom she was going to be coming home in a few days, but never showed and no contact since.

I think I remember reading that Jamie was coming to her Mom's house from Easton? (I may be wrong) I was thinking, if she was coming from that far away and taking the bus, it wouldn't be a local city bus, would it? Would she have to board at a terminal as opposed to just a street side bus stop? My line of thinking is that maybe something happened to her enroute to Mom's. What if someone saw her at a terminal and offered her a ride?

I think the maps are a great idea, notably with the pins showing where women are missing. I would put everything you can on the maps OTHER than pending search areas. After the searches have concluded, you could pin them on. Gives us a good 10,000 foot view.

I think I remember reading that Jamie was coming to her Mom's house from Easton? (I may be wrong) I was thinking, if she was coming from that far away and taking the bus, it wouldn't be a local city bus, would it? Would she have to board at a terminal as opposed to just a street side bus stop? My line of thinking is that maybe something happened to her enroute to Mom's. What if someone saw her at a terminal and offered her a ride?

Or she hitchhiked...

I think the maps are a great idea, notably with the pins showing where women are missing. I would put everything you can on the maps OTHER than pending search areas. After the searches have concluded, you could pin them on. Gives us a good 10,000 foot view.

I've opened the map back up for viewing by anyone with the map's URL:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z_XRj_yu3Dto.kf0rQpZA4qG4

A couple of other sleuthers also have "edit" access to make additions or corrections to map (as long as the content is "terms of service" compliant). If you or anyone else would like to sign up for edit access, please let me know.

I've opened the map back up for viewing by anyone with the map's URL:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z_XRj_yu3Dto.kf0rQpZA4qG4

A couple of other sleuthers also have "edit" access to make additions or corrections to map (as long as the content is "terms of service" compliant). If you or anyone else would like to sign up for edit access, please let me know.

Bah, I saw a typo in one of the locations. That's my fault, I made the typo when I sent the location in to you. It should be Red WOLF bar and grille in Bath, PA.

Bah, I saw a typo in one of the locations. That's my fault, I made the typo when I sent the location in to you. It should be Red WOLF bar and grille in Bath, PA.

Elves fixed that while I was sleeping! They did a nice job, and apparently brought their own refreshments.

Just a thought.... Was there a church, pastor, agency, outreach or anyone else that Jamie might have gone to if she wanted help with a problem in the past? Someone that might have a bit more information about her travels and associates?

Missi are you verified yet?

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

I'm just going to throw this out here, though there is probably no connection other than Easton and Allentown being mentioned.

http://huff.to/1ToDuLR

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

I'm just going to throw this out here, though there is probably no connection other than Easton and Allentown being mentioned.

http://huff.to/1ToDuLR

I'm from the area. I just have to say that these men are just god-awful. True psychopaths. This has been heavily in the news. Who knows what else they may have done in the past.

I'm from the area. I just have to say that these men are just god-awful. True psychopaths. This has been heavily in the news. Who knows what else they may have done in the past.

That's exactly why I thought I might bring it up. If for nothing else it shows some serious criminal wrong doings going on in the area. If you can tell us any other information about things going on in the area, that'd be fantastic. I don't want Jamie's thread to go cold again so soon. I've been keeping my eye on certain people, but I'd love to be able to get a better feel of some of the other criminals and residents. However From several states away it's pretty hard to do.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back