GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Sparky, the sickest thing of all is that now he does not qualify for the DP. PA's DP does not account for assaults (even sexual) of a person after they have died.

I guess it doesn't matter what I think.....sigh....but I still think he needs the DP. How someone could do this, I just don't understand...and from the article above, he doesnt want to pay for a atty, but they found 42,000 in cash and he's supposed to be wealthy. Wonder how he became so wealthy? Oh...I know a grow house. Jmo

Sorry for the rant.

If someone kills a person for the sole purpose of abusing their corpse, it should carry the same weight as if they abused them and then killed them. I don't see why it should be any different.

Someone a few posts back wondered if he would have video taped this. Little did we know this would turn out to be true. Like everyone I am utterly speechless. I live very close but in another county. My spouse is speechless, my coworkers and friends as well. It is all people are talking about with heartfelt pain for Jessica. This is something that will haunt the Lehigh Valley for years.
What is wrong with this devil guy? I can't even.

If he pleads guilty the attorney would only be to represent him and his rights, to be the knowledge to guide him through decisions for his best interest and to explain what happens. Not to defend him.

If someone kills a person for the sole purpose of abusing their corpse, it should carry the same weight as if they abused them and then killed them. I don't see why it should be any different.

I'm not one to stand on a soap box, but this should be advocated for, to change this law. A misdemeanor?!?!

This is just awful. What was he thinking? and a video recording of sexual assault with her corpse? My heart goes out to her family.

And her sister had her baby. A precious little girl.

This is just awful. What was he thinking? and a video recording of sexual assault with her corpse? My heart goes out to her family.
Im sure there's a market for this on the internet. I saw a few weeks ago about a mortuary worker who did things to the dead women. Sometimes I think people are getting sicker and sicker.

Okay...how do I contain myself. This ....took his STEPDAUGHTER'S life so he could have sex with her corpse!!!!!!!! I am so beyond what is human and what is humane. I feel like he doesn't deserve another breath on this earth. A misdemeanor? WHAT!

AND it said he "committed a variety of sexual acts"! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So...if we find our laws don't include this offense as a capital one...then once again we need to update our laws because...omg...this sick crap goes on....and it is just too much for any humane person to think about. I'm damaged by this......I can't even comprehend her family's thoughts and feelings.

I still also believe something else was going on....not only his sexual perversion...but something else illegal........sigh....Jessica RIP...none of this has anything to do with you! UGH!

This was premeditated murder and there's no death penalty???

PA legislators and their Attorney General really needs to revisit laws. As much as I abhor the DP, this piece of scum should qualify. No ifs, ands or buts. Disgusting!!!!

Her poor poor mother. Not only has she lost a daughter but now she has to comb through her life constantly and wonder if she missed the signs. How could the one man that you love and trust do this to the person you love most in the world. How could anyone in your life commit such an atrocity.

I have nothing to add that all of you haven't already said. Absolutely speechless. My thoughts and prayers are with her mom, sister, husband, children...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofswords
Back