GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is not a question of IF he did. He did. He taped his crime. I know the investigators. Apparently he stopped and started the video to show different acts and different angles.
Just when you think it can't get worse ...

....different acts and different angles.....ugh. This guy is such a piece of work.

Unfortunately I do remember stories that a hunter friend of mine told me about guys doing things with the carcasses. Now I'm not stereotyping...he didn't say everyone...but he would tell me here and there about instances,so I can imagine GG had experience in this area with some of the animals that he killed...but that is just an assumption, of course IMO

I wonder if they are finding any video of GG with animals? ugh

It is not a question of IF he did. He did. He taped his crime. I know the investigators. Apparently he stopped and started the video to show different acts and different angles.

Exactly like Ex Colonol Russell Williams (of Canada). Except his victims were alive while he was doing that. But he also filmed them after they were dead.

....different acts and different angles.....ugh. This guy is such a piece of work.

Unfortunately I do remember stories that a hunter friend of mine told me about guys doing things with the carcasses. Now I'm not stereotyping...he didn't say everyone...but he would tell me here and there about instances,so I can imagine GG had experience in this area with some of the animals that he killed...but that is just an assumption, of course IMO

I wonder if they are finding any video of GG with animals? ugh

What?? That just blows my mind :scared:

What?? That just blows my mind :scared:

I know..so gross.

He told me about a two guys in particular that had done things to the animals, I believe deer, but one of the guys had a farm and there were some stories about him that were just gross about the farm animals. He told me other stories that friends of his told him, so who knows how true they were, but he knew these two guys first hand, so I believed him. My friend knew many people and would hunt a lot. I would like to have conversations with him because I'm on the other side of the issue...very pro animal. So I liked to learn about him and his friends, what made them like hunting, what their personality types were, traits they shared, what their feelings were after they killed the lovely animal...I would ask lots of questions just trying to figure out what motivated them. Anyway we had some enlightening conversations.

How terrible is it that his wife is going to be essentially bankrupt because her husband is going to use all their assets to defend himself for killing her daughter and then having sex with her dead body and filming it all to top it off?

Maybe there's something she can do, legally-speaking, to protect the assets and keep him from getting to them or perhaps separating his and hers somehow. It seems unfair that she and the family should have to 'pay' for his criminal actions against the family.

How terrible is it that his wife is going to be essentially bankrupt because her husband is going to use all their assets to defend himself for killing her daughter and then having sex with her dead body and filming it all to top it off?

Hopefully, she's retained an excellent attorney who will assist in filing divorce documents and petitions for sale of assets immediately. There was mention upthread about possibility of losing everything due to the drugs found on the property....what a big mess and only a good legal team can help her at this point.

:moo:

If he pleads guilty his legal expenses will be minimal. Again, they are not defending him at this point just guiding him through the process and advising him of his rights.

I bet there aren't going to be too many attorney's that step up and want to defend this guy.

Even the slimiest of shyster lawyers could see how they are going to be vilified by the community just by association with Graf.

This is not the kind of case you want to take on for the publicity.

How would you even begin to "defend" something this sick and twisted ?

I bet there aren't going to be too many attorney's that step up and want to defend this guy.

Even the slimiest of shyster lawyers could see how they are going to be vilified by the community just by association with Graf.

their only obligation would be to ensure that '''his right to a fair trial''' would be upheld ((while they overcharge him and hold their noses)))

their only obligation would be to ensure that '''his right to a fair trial''' would be upheld ((while they overcharge him and hold their noses)))

Even death penalty opponents are going to have a lot of trouble trying to explain why this guy doesn't have it coming.

A defense attorney is not defending a criminal's actions, they are simply defending the persons rights allowable by law. There is no emotion in it. It's not what you see on TV.

A defense attorney is not defending a criminal's actions, they are simply defending the persons rights allowable by law. There is no emotion in it. It's not what you see on TV.

Excellent point!

This is often a fundamental misunderstanding for people who follow murder cases, at least in the beginning. It's an adversarial system and, like it or not, all defendants in the U.S. are entitled to an advocate to protect rights under the U.S. Constitution.

Morganelli said he concluded that Graf took Padgett's life in order to have sex with her body. Padgett, 33, a Whitehall Township mother of three, had once described Graf on social media as like a second father.

Morganelli has said because the sexual abuse occurred after — and not before — he is unable to seek the death penalty.

Under Pennsylvania law, a murder in perpetration of a felony is an aggravating factor that allows prosecutors to pursue capital charges. Rape rises to that level, but the sexual desecration of a corpse does not, as case law has established, Morganelli said.

Padgett's body wasn't discovered until five days after she went missing, prompting a frantic search by friends and family. The effort included a "Help find Jessica Padgett" Facebook page that drew thousands of members.

On Nov. 21, Padgett left Duck Duck Goose Child Care in Northampton and never returned to her job there. A police affidavit places the shooting roughly 10 minutes after she was last seen.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...ather-murder-more-charges-20141208-story.html

BBM

I predict this information is not going to be well received by the community. I also predict a change in the law before long too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back