GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It would be interesting to know if she made or received any phone calls in the minutes prior to her going out.

Such a mystery and a sad one at that. I hope she is found safe.

Her friends were discussing the "karma" comments in the Renovo FB group. She may have deleted them off her own FB. IMO

Yes I read the posts on her FB regarding that the first day this thread was started, but now I can't go back that far. There was talk about her always making the right decisions for the kids and for her kids not to worry. That was back quite a while on her timeline.

Unless someone else is attempting to make it seem staged. Is it just me, or is it strange this neighbor was also with BJ when he got the suspicious letter..... Think I'd be looking into their whereabouts during the time Kelley went missing as well.

Same neighbor.

Is Yesterday's a local watering hole? Was it open on Easter? Could an estranged family member have been there getting a load on, intercepted her outside and an altercation ensued?

I am curious if they own their home or are renting, or if they have any rental properties elsewhere? Does anyone know?

what kind of place is this Yesterday's Hotel and Restaurant? Could a transient have seen her with malicious intent? What are her friends saying about her marriage? Also, I see she has recently booked a family vacation to Disney....I can't help but wonder how that was paid for? Disney is very expensive and this town doesn't seem to me to be the most affluent (I grew up in a similar small NEPA town and we certainly never went to Disney).

The trip is 200-something days away. Maybe there's a layaway type plan? :dunno:

The trip is 200-something days away. Maybe there's a layaway type plan? :dunno:

That's definitely a possibility. We are on a "layaway plan" right now for a Disney trip next year. It's a savings account with Disney. I can say this--it's not a regular vacation. There's a lot that goes into the planning and it's EXPENSIVE and a lot of work to ensure you do it the right way. I admit that learning that she had plans to go to Disney gave me pause because it wouldn't seem (to me, personally) that you would leave of your own free will with this trip planned. But that's just me.

Just thinking... Any chance there is a local library with computer access? Is it possible she sent emails or something of the sort to someone? Just thinking. This is all so bizarre, it's like something out of Law and Order.

Not what I was expecting! But I hope LE checked the guests staying there...someone could have been outside by that dumpster having a smoke and encountered Kelley...

Yelp and Tripadvisor reviews suggest quite a rowdy drinking crowd. IMO

I wonder what time the dumpster was emptied on Monday morning; I wonder what time and day the searches began.

The dumpster was also emptied on Wed. morning, the day the wallet was found.

Yes good point, I wonder if they have any friends/associates that are associated with the company that empties the dumpsters in town. JMO

From the Lockhaven article, I'm curious about the note placed in the mail box. Why did he check the mailbox in the morning? Did he expect to have mail that early? If so, why did he open the box and peer inside and not take the note? Who does that - open the mailbox, see something in there and carefully inspect it without touching it? Maybe completely innocent, I don't know. It may have been completely obvious what it was at first glance.

I'm curious as well as the other poster that she was "happier these last 3 weeks". That's how people act who have been
unhappy and now have hatched a plan to leave, or to commit suicide. That's what you hear - "she had been really depressed for awhile but she seemed a lot better recently". Finally, I wonder if the wallet was placed on top of the
dumpster in a way it wasn't really seen, and it fell off when emptied Wednesday?

where does it say that she was really depressed?

oh ok..just being unhappy and really depressed is two different think imo

I know. That's why I suggested she might have 1. left or 2. committed suicide

In cases where someone is unhappy, it doesn't mean they're depressed. It means they're unhappy. Then if they suddenly seem much happier it's likely they've decided a plan to make things change.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb
Back